Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Teresa O.
Teresa O.
Winnipeg, MB

Love these for on the go and lazy nights. did not break me out like most other brands of makeup remover wipes
Sam W.
Sam W.
Mings Bight, NL

I don't wear make up very often so when i do, when its time to tale it off i want it all off without a hassal.
KENITA C.
KENITA C.
Ponchatoula

Love this way that these clean my face without leaving any residue! Skin always just feels so clean after use
Chantel G.
Chantel G.
Huntsville, Ontario

Love these! They are soft on my skin doesn't leave it dry and tight feeling and takes my makeup off awesomely
Joana M.
Joana M.

Great!!! my skin felt amazing after using it! loved it!!!
i bought it in a drugstore but it's really amazing!
Isobel B.
Isobel B.

Nice on face, takes a while to take off makeup. Usually have to use 2 towlettes and I don't wear much makeup.
Steff K.
Steff K.

Kept my fave clean and removed all my makeup, especially mascara. My skin never dried out and remained soft.
Samira A.
Samira A.
Khalda

Love these! they take off all of my makeup with one towelette and they're easy to take with me when I travel
Jéssica M.
Jéssica M.

this product is very good, it removes makeup perfectly , does not leave the skin and leaves no residue dry .
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Moncton, NB

I love these, they make my face feel amazing, they smell fantastic and it removes all the make up with ease!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?