Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Tara J.
Tara J.
Cave Springs, AR

I love the calm lavender scent and soft texture of these wipes. These are my go to wipes and often the only cleansing product I use on my slightly sensitive skin. They are gentle but get my black eye liner and mascara off every time. Would definitely recommend giving them a try.
Jameika H.
Jameika H.
Lilburn, GA

I love these makeup remover wipes. I tend to have dry skin around my nose and it nit only removes the makeup but also that dry skin. It has a great smell to it that calms and soothes. I take my makeup of every night so it's always a great way to end my night. Fresh face beauty!!
Esther C.
Esther C.
Laredo, Tx

Great product! Smells so good and gives a calming sensation that's great for using right before going to sleep. I have oily to combination skin and the wipes really got in there and took off all of my makeup. I almost felt like I didn't need to wash my face anymore (but I did) 🙊
Pam W.
Pam W.
Decatur, AL

Cannot live without these!! I keep them beside the bed, in my travel bag, in the bathroom. I bought these makeup wipes from Target. They are very gentle & do a great job getting off all my make-up, even the massive amounts of mascara that I wear! I will buy these again & again!!
Liz V.
Liz V.
Temecula, CA

These towels are great for when you are very tired or just don't feel like washing your face definitely gets all the makeup off your face. I have used this product multiple time it is very effective. I would recommend this product for anyone definitely one of the best I've used.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Cincinnati, OH

I've always had a hard time removing 100% of my make up without scrubbing my entire face off. Using the remover cleansing towelettes, I can now say I can remove my make up within a couple minutes and finish knowing my face is not completely dried out, and have all my make up off
Emily L.
Emily L.
Gary, IN

I bought the product at Walgreens for a pretty nonexpensive price. Removed my makeup pretty well. Not well enough that I would use it alone if I had to completely cleanse my face. It left my skin feeling quite nice. Not sure about the night relaxing part though. Would buy again.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Salinas, CA

Love the smell for one thing. These wipes are super gentle on my face and leave my skin Moisturized. Worth every penny spent on them. You have to really wipe to remove waterproof mascara but it does get the job done. Won't leave you feeling like you still have to wash your face.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Conover, NC

These barely cleansed my skin after a long day of makeup and sweating. It was a better precursor to a facial wash, and left my skin feeling gritty. The packaging is very poorly designed, it pulls two wipes out of the pack or pulls another one so far out that it won't go back in.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Gilbert, Az

I like these and use them almost every night. At first these were so dry it felt like they were tugging on my eyes until I watched a video Tati filmed where she said she wets them down first and it made a world of difference. Seriously save your money by these and just wet them!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now