Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Manhattan, KS

Loved these! They really do take off all of your makeup and the sent is great. The only downside is the packaging as it does not fully close. I have purchased again but it seemed as though maybe the formula has changed because I have to use a whole wipe now as opposed to a half a wipe
Alexis M.
Alexis M.

My favorite make up removing wipes. They let you take off your make up so easy so you don't have to be rough with your face. I purchased mine at Walmart for a super great price I use them all the time and will continue to use them makes Washington your face before bed that much easier
Leandah S.
Leandah S.

The makeup wipes are extremely gentle even on sensitive skin. They do not burn your eyes like other makeup face wipes. The wipes are priced at such a reasonable price considering it meets every girl's expectations of a good quality wipe. This product would be purchased multiple times!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Lockport, NY

One of my favorite go-to makeup removers. These wipes are great and fast. They take off everything from waterproof to stain and matte. It is very affordable for how well it works and is great for your skin. Definitely worth the price for me. Also good for sensitive skin. A must-have!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Griffin, GA

Extremely gentle formula with a great smell that's very calming to use before you go to sleep. I use them very often and I'm am definitely a repeat user. Good value when you get the set with 2 packs but can be pricey with the single packs. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Amanat S.
Amanat S.
Brampton

The neutrogena make-up remover cleansing towelettes are great as a first step for removing makeup. The night calming ones were great because they did calm you down. However, I felt like there weren't enough of the towelettes for the price. I'd recommend them, but when they're on sale
Jayy P.
Jayy P.
Beverly Hills, CA

I love these cleansing wipes because they are quick and easy to use. I'm giving them a four star because even though they are effective and gentle, they do not remove my mascara as well as I would like. I have been using them for the last year and a half and I will continue to do so!
Kelly
Kelly
Alexandria, VA

I love the normal neutrogena make up removing towelettes so I picked this up to try. They remove makeup just as well as the normal ones (in the blue packaging) but I'm not a fan of the smell. I also didn't notice any calming effects so I'm sticking with the normal ones in the future.
kristen k.
kristen k.
Statesville, NC

Works great for removing makeup! I used this everynight before going to bed and it took off my face and eye makeup very easily! Only issue with this is due to my sensitive eyes that it caused a bit of a stinging sensation when taking off eye makeup. Otherwise, works very beautifully!
Katie R.
Katie R.
Goodlettsville, TN

I love these makeup remover wipes! They have been my go to makeup remover wipes since i was in the 7th grade! they are definitely affordable and they aren't harsh on the skin at all! i suggest buying them! you definitely won't regret it! They also remove waterproof makeup very well!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now