Add a Photo

#16 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Allison S.
Allison S.
March 8, 2016, 11:36 a.m.
I use these after I work out, instead of to take off makeup. They are EXCELLENT for wiping off any grime before I get on the bus! Always make sure to change out of your workout clothes and wash your face, chest and back to keep your skin pristine if you have a long travel home.
Ebony H.
Ebony H.
Fayetteville, NC
April 18, 2016, 6:32 p.m.
I really really loved this makeup remover. It took off all of my makeup with out having to scrub my face super hard. If you have sensitive skin I'm sure you would love this makeup remover. It is very gentle. I also really love how it's not super expensive. That's the best part.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
May 13, 2016, 1:41 p.m.
I am in love with these night time cleansing towelettes. It was my first time ever using this and I loved them. They take off your make up with just one towelette. Also it has the easy to get to closure, and the smell of the towelettes is fantastic. I will totally recommend it.
Rosa F.
Rosa F.
Melrose Park, IL
April 19, 2016, 12:56 a.m.
Great product I use this all the time! On the go mostly for accidents if my make up messes up!! I love the smell to it. It's really gentle on the skin. I always purchase from Walmart, target etc..... I really don't feel like it needs improvement it's an amazing make-up remover.
Jocelyn  D.
Jocelyn D.
Shawnee, KS
April 1, 2016, 10:28 a.m.
They work very well. They take off your make-up like any other make-up remover. But the special thing about this that the also add moisture back to your face. Which is really nice. I think its a tiny bit on the pricey side, but overall I think you kind of get what you ask for.
Arika A.
Arika A.
Fontana, CA
June 1, 2016, 4:06 p.m.
I hate these. i don't understand the "popularity." they're very scratchy. they are not side at all and very irritating, especially on the sensitive eye area. and even then, they're not very good at removing makeup, you need like 2 or 3 wipes to completely remove just EYELINER.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
April 5, 2016, 5:31 p.m.
I love how easily these makeup wipes remove my makeup. I don't have to tug too hard on my skin or use more than one for my usual everyday makeup. They also don't leave my face feeling oily or like there is residue from the product on my face. Overall I would purchase it again.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
April 26, 2016, 10:43 p.m.
I love these whipes because they are easy to use, and they remove all your makeup easily. They also help keep your skin fresh and clean. They are also very soft on your face and do not leave your skin looking red. I would most definitely recommend this product to other people.
Clarissa A.
Clarissa A.
La Vergne, TN
I love this product. It is the only make up remover that i have used that takes off almost every bit of make up on my face. The smell is so calming it puts me is a amazing mood before bed, and you cant beat the price. I would recommend this to all my friends that wear make-up.
Julissa M.
Julissa M.
May 1, 2016, 11:23 a.m.
This is a very useful product that removes approximately 99% of the makeup on your face before you go to bed. This product definitely met my expectations. It was also very effective and never left me disappointed. I would most definitely recommend this product to other people.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?