Add a Photo

Alex A.
Alex A.
Cupertino, CA
June 3, 2016, 1:54 a.m.
This is my favorite make up remover and a cult favorite. It's honestly so effective and i normally only use one sheet a night even if I've work waterproof eyeliner that day. it's calming and gentle but gets the job done. I've recommended it to so many people and I've received mostly good responses about it. The only con i would day is that the packaging could improve, and by that i mean i would prefer a plastic closable top to the sticky paper they currently have.
ELIZABETH  L.
ELIZABETH L.
Saugus, MA
Feb. 19, 2016, 11:16 p.m.
These are my favorite! I even gave them to the girls I asked to be my bridesmaids in little emergency kits because these are defined essential in ANY woman's life. Whether you wear a face full of make up or just a little rouge on the cheeks, these wipes will take it off gently and effectively. I will usually cut them in half to save it for the next night because they work so well I don't need the entire cloth! These are amazing and I cannot recommend them enough!!
Chloe-Ann M.
Chloe-Ann M.
Ozark, MO
April 24, 2016, 8:57 p.m.
Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover wipes are pretty great. I use this regularly before bed to remove my makeup after a long day. I purchased the product at Dollar General and it was an amazing value. I got it for roughly 3 dollars and I highly suggest using the product. Plus, it has a soothing scent to it, allowing you to relax before the long night ahead. It removes the makeup quickly and doesn't cause a burning sensation when you clean off your eye makeup.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Henderson, NV
April 1, 2016, 2:36 a.m.
When I first used these I honestly did like them. They took off my makeup real easy. But, after about a week of use I noticed red blotches on my face. I didn't think it was the towelettes, but sadly it was. One of the last times I had used them I did notice my face had a burning sensation and that's when I noticed the next day I had blotches all over my face. The reason I gave it at least 2 stars is because they really did make it easy for my makeup to come off.
Mary A.
Mary A.
April 3, 2016, 9:13 p.m.
These makeup remover wipes are everything for me and my nighttime routine. After I come home from an evening out this is the first thing that touches my face before I get in the shower and use my oatmeal scrub to really get in there, so to speak! They remove everything I may be wearing on a particular day/night and it does not irritate or dry my skin, which is a major plus in my life! I strongly recommend this to everyone who likes to glam up on any given day!
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
Grand Rapids, MI
March 20, 2016, 6:43 p.m.
I purchased two packages of these before leaving to study abroad. I use make-up removing wipes every night so that I can feel clean when I'm ready to sleep. I liked that these wipes were lavender scented because it was soothing and made me feel ready to sleep. However, I only gave 3 stars because although the wipes removed my make-up well, they left an oily residue on my skin that felt more slimy than moisturizing, so I didn't appreciate that aspect of them.
Selene L.
Selene L.
May 28, 2016, 11:13 p.m.
These makeup remover wipes i really like it left face feeling super fresh and soft as well as moisturizes but one thing i didn't like was, i have dry skin around my nostrils and under my mouth and every time i would pass the wipe in those areas it felt really rough and dry afterwards and it kind ofstung a little other than that i liked them it removed everything on my face all makeup, even eye makeup but honestly i didn't buy them again because of that issue
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes Night calming are an innovation to the overly irritating make up removing task. I am a consistent customer because of the fresh scent, gentle yet thorough cleansing and small easy to store packaging. If you are looking for a way to remove your make-up before bed this is the product for you. They will leave your face feeling clean and refreshed while filling your mind with the calm and gentle sent of lavender.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Preston, MD
April 13, 2016, 12:05 a.m.
Kriani P.
Kriani P.
Las Vegas
March 24, 2016, 7:28 p.m.
Removes all of my make up in just one towelette. I love them because I can just open the bag easily and grab one towelette that is organized to my convenience so it's easy to pull from. I also love that it takes off the waterproof make up and that is hard to swipe with just a finger or even a Q-tip with water. I'm very pleased with this product and would highly recommend. Forgot to mention how amazing and soft and clean my face feels afterwards. I love it!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?