Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Rabjot G.
Rabjot G.

These makeup remover wipes do remove makeup but I do not think they are suitable for people with sensitive eyes
Janice R.
Janice R.

Easy to use, my skin felt very soft , I would recommend this product for the ease of use , price & convenience.
Geayled R.
Geayled R.

Ohhh I love this ones for my every day light makeup are the best for removing it! I think this are my favorites
Emilie M.
Emilie M.
Ottawa

They really feel smooth and soft when I'm trying to take off harsh makeup. Definitely is a constant repurchase.
Devin w.
Devin w.

At the end of the day I come home to face full of makeup and I have to take it off because I don't want pimple
Chantel G.
Chantel G.
Huntsville, Ontario

Love these! They are soft on my skin doesn't leave it dry and tight feeling and takes my makeup off awesomely
Teresa O.
Teresa O.
Winnipeg, MB

Love these for on the go and lazy nights. did not break me out like most other brands of makeup remover wipes
Tiana M.
Tiana M.
Sydney, NSW

I always go back to these makeup wipes, they remove all my makeup and leave my skin looking and feeling fresh
Lisaura L.
Lisaura L.

It let your sking soft and clear. I like that it doesn't let product on your skin and take away all the makeup
KENITA C.
KENITA C.
Ponchatoula

Love this way that these clean my face without leaving any residue! Skin always just feels so clean after use
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now