Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Rabjot G.
Rabjot G.

These makeup remover wipes do remove makeup but I do not think they are suitable for people with sensitive eyes
Martine S.
Martine S.
Gatineau,Québec, Canada

This towelettes really does take 90% of my make up off. So instead of use 4-5 of them I use 2. I save I bundle.
Devin w.
Devin w.

At the end of the day I come home to face full of makeup and I have to take it off because I don't want pimple
Tiana M.
Tiana M.
Sydney, NSW

I always go back to these makeup wipes, they remove all my makeup and leave my skin looking and feeling fresh
Joana M.
Joana M.

Great!!! my skin felt amazing after using it! loved it!!!
i bought it in a drugstore but it's really amazing!
Sam W.
Sam W.
Mings Bight, NL

I don't wear make up very often so when i do, when its time to tale it off i want it all off without a hassal.
Lisaura L.
Lisaura L.

It let your sking soft and clear. I like that it doesn't let product on your skin and take away all the makeup
Teresa O.
Teresa O.
Winnipeg, MB

Love these for on the go and lazy nights. did not break me out like most other brands of makeup remover wipes
Chantel G.
Chantel G.
Huntsville, Ontario

Love these! They are soft on my skin doesn't leave it dry and tight feeling and takes my makeup off awesomely
KENITA C.
KENITA C.
Ponchatoula

Love this way that these clean my face without leaving any residue! Skin always just feels so clean after use
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now