Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Liza V.
Liza V.
March 1, 2016, 5:43 p.m.
It easy to remove my make up with this wipe, and then my face feel softy and i can take these products always in my trips
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
This is a really good product for the skin, is very important use it before go bed, you can find it everywhere drugstores
Mary C.
Mary C.
Toronto, Toronto
March 26, 2016, 3:47 p.m.
Easy and effective use and storage. Gentle with no drying after effects. No irritation to skin or eyes. Highly recommend.
Daniela K.
Daniela K.
NATAL, RN, BRAZIL
Feb. 8, 2016, 7:05 p.m.
This towllettes was maked by God. seriously!
this remover can remove every little piece of make up in my face. awesome!!
beatrice p.
beatrice p.
Feb. 26, 2016, 2:05 a.m.
I love this product! use them every night, cleans my face but doesn't leave my skin dry and leave my skin soft and clean
Lynzey P.
Lynzey P.
Sarnia, Ontario
March 13, 2016, 10:39 p.m.
I use these every night when I'm too lazy to use water. These are great and don't affect my super sensitive complexion !
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
March 2, 2016, 4:33 p.m.
Terrible! I do have sensitive skin, and my whole face broke into a burning rash because of these wipes, do not recommend
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Feb. 21, 2016, 12:42 a.m.
Has a nice and gentle feel on the fave wen applied :) not too moist and doesn't irritate my face like other products do
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Feb. 23, 2016, 9:02 p.m.
Best make up wipes I've used, removes all make up, including waterproof make up. Leaves skin soft without drying it out
Kirsten R.
Kirsten R.
Three Fathom Harbour, NS
Feb. 28, 2016, 5:32 p.m.
Made it very easy to remove my make up. Also very gentle on my sensitive skin. I would strongly recommend this product.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?