Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Tais M.
Tais M.

I love this product, removes all the make up with only one towel. Price is good. I would definitely recommended.
Lisa W.
Lisa W.

Removes makeup easily, even takes off waterproof mascara. Leaves face feeling a little bit oily but moisturized.
Jane Q.
Jane Q.

Awesome product for after a long night out and you're too tired to wash your face. Great for sensitive skin too!
Karen M.
Karen M.

Unas excelentes toallitas desmaquilladoras te quitan todo el maquillaje muy rapido sin dejar ningun rasgo de el.
Hala K.
Hala K.

These were terrible. Removed nothing and was basically not worth using. My sister was staying with me and agreed
Geayled R.
Geayled R.

Ohhh I love this ones for my every day light makeup are the best for removing it! I think this are my favorites
Emilie M.
Emilie M.
Ottawa

They really feel smooth and soft when I'm trying to take off harsh makeup. Definitely is a constant repurchase.
Janice R.
Janice R.

Easy to use, my skin felt very soft , I would recommend this product for the ease of use , price & convenience.
Rabjot G.
Rabjot G.

These makeup remover wipes do remove makeup but I do not think they are suitable for people with sensitive eyes
Martine S.
Martine S.
Gatineau,Qu├ębec, Canada

This towelettes really does take 90% of my make up off. So instead of use 4-5 of them I use 2. I save I bundle.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now