Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

1 days left

Photos (38)
Angie D.
Angie D.

Bueno a mi me facinaron, solo que se acaban muy rapido, a mi aparte de desmaquillar me fueron eliminando los granitos.
Marie C.
Marie C.

Decent product. Great to take when travelling or on the go. Did not like the smell of the wipes, but they worked fine.
Majo R.
Majo R.

Tne towelettes are so soft and remove the make up easy but the mascara waterproof is more dificult to remove with this
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Victoria

I use this daily to tKe make up off and to wash my face with, I've always struggled with acne and this helped clear up
Hiral P.
Hiral P.
Edmonton

Iys quite good.i use this all the time whenever i apply makeups and to remove it.i always keep it with me and its good
Marian F.
Marian F.

I have an acne prone skin. Neutrogena make up remover cleansing towelettes night calming prevents my skin to break out
I love them, I use them daily at night are soft and remove makeup with just one pass.
They have a mild, pleasant odor
Louise C.
Louise C.
Hamilton

LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE ,took my makeup right off my face hardly any smearing. My face felt smooth and didn't feel oily,
Adele R.
Adele R.

These remove makeup easy but may need a few swipes across the face to get the full effect and plus they may be drying
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Guelph , ON

I can remove all my face with one towelette! It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry like other products can. Great buy!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?