Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Mady F.
Mady F.
Nelson
April 21, 2016, 6:29 p.m.
I absolutely love the makeup towelettes they are amazing for camping and when your too lazy to get out of bed to do your makeup 😅
Destiny R.
Destiny R.
Vienna, IL
Feb. 4, 2016, 4:32 p.m.
Get my eye makeup off easily. Doesn't just smudge and smear the eye makeup all over my face like other products I have used have.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Sherwood Park
March 10, 2016, 5:07 p.m.
This specific Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelette felt nice on my skin and the packaging was convenient to use. Smells great too!
Maddie C.
Maddie C.
London
Feb. 9, 2016, 2:32 p.m.
I love these. They take off all my makeup and don't leave my face oily. Highly recommend you buy them. Not too expensive either!
kulsuma I.
kulsuma I.
Wipes off dull face makeup without leaving any make up on the face a lot of make up artist use it and I would also recommend it
katie f.
katie f.
Feb. 3, 2016, 9:36 p.m.
I love these makeup remover wipes. They're never dry in the package, and they always remove all of my makeup without a struggle
Ginger W.
Ginger W.
Queens
May 9, 2016, 10:57 p.m.
It really works and it works good if you have sensitive skin! The smell is amazing it might be a little high in price bt great.
Noemi C.
Noemi C.
Feb. 28, 2016, 9:46 p.m.
It's alright leaves my face a little oily but over all good product. So I would say be careful if you have a oily face like me
Sara M.
Sara M.
Great for removing even the most heavy duty make up!! The wipes are pleasantly scented. One wipe is enough for the whole face.
Leah B.
Leah B.
March 10, 2016, 1:52 a.m.
I really like the towelettes over any of the creams because they're just easier to use. They're really soft and very efficient
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?