Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
beatrice p.
beatrice p.

I love this product! use them every night, cleans my face but doesn't leave my skin dry and leave my skin soft and clean
Janine P.
Janine P.
Toronto

Ive used it only sometimes when i get lazy going to the washroom to remove my makeup. It remove the make up really fast
Tijana Y.
Tijana Y.
Calgary

Takes a lot of effort to remove makeup and more than one towellet. Doesn't remove all. Leaves skin with burning feeling.
luciana B.
luciana B.

las mejores del mundo, son perfectas , te dejan la piel con un aspecto super limpio, cero grasosa y además es economica
Sandra M.
Sandra M.

Has a nice and gentle feel on the fave wen applied :) not too moist and doesn't irritate my face like other products do
Melanie P.
Melanie P.

Love this product. It is one of my favorite cleansing towelettes. They work really well and the smell isn't too strong.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.

Best make up wipes I've used, removes all make up, including waterproof make up. Leaves skin soft without drying it out
Kirsten R.
Kirsten R.
Three Fathom Harbour, NS

Made it very easy to remove my make up. Also very gentle on my sensitive skin. I would strongly recommend this product.
Angie D.
Angie D.

Bueno a mi me facinaron, solo que se acaban muy rapido, a mi aparte de desmaquillar me fueron eliminando los granitos.
Hiral P.
Hiral P.
Edmonton

Iys quite good.i use this all the time whenever i apply makeups and to remove it.i always keep it with me and its good
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now