Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Yailene R.
Yailene R.

Good for around the eyes and helps take off hard to remove makeup like black eyeliner
Em K.
Em K.
Vancouver, WA

I love this, it's very soft to the skin and gets my makeup off in a very clean swipe.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Harleysville, PA

Its amazing for remove your make up. I use in the nigth and my skin is really better.
Devina D.
Devina D.

These clean my face with just a few wipes and make it feel like a baby's ass. Love it
Tia H.
Tia H.
McEwensville, PA

It kinda leaves an oily feel on my face after I used it. but other then that it works
Julie P.
Julie P.
Erwin, NC

I love this product! They are easy to use and leave your skin feeling soft and clean!
Lia R.
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD

Love love love these wipes, its just prefect for my skin, leaves it freshed n clean.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Cortez, CO

Soooooo freakingggggg OILY!!!!!! I do not recommend these at all. But that's just me
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Buford, GA

My go-to for removing makeup! completely dissolves makeup and the scent is pleasant.
Andrea  C.
Andrea C.
Danville , KY

Removes makeup well but it makes my eyes burn a bit. Great for travel and quickness.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now