Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Sara M.
Sara M.

Great for removing even the most heavy duty make up!! The wipes are pleasantly scented. One wipe is enough for the whole face.
taylor d.
taylor d.
Kelowna

These are the makeup wipes i use and have been for the last year, they aren't irritating or rough, and they don't sting my eyes
Sofia Y.
Sofia Y.

Son buenas y no te dañan la piel me gustan porque tampoco inrrita las recomiendo pero su paquete debería de ser mas manegable
Lisa B.
Lisa B.

Works pretty good to remove my eye makeup. I like how refreshing my eyes feel after washing away all the makeup from the day.
Aracelly V.
Aracelly V.

Such a good product! Does not leave oily skin, its good for night because it keeps your skine fresh and clean. I recommend it.
Marisol Z.
Marisol Z.
Rawlins, WY

Gentle on eyes. My must have for removing eye makeup. Does not irritate my eyes. Removes all makeup and is not drying on skin
Anny C.
Anny C.

Used the makeup remover at night before bed, but I didn't like to greasy feel after wards. I wouldn't buy this product again.
Lauren I.
Lauren I.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

Get the job done and don't dry my skin out. I have sensitive skin that reacts to a lot of cleansers, but these do the trick!
Claudia L.
Claudia L.

Loved this wipes i I used them everyday and they don't irritate ur skin like other brands that contain alcohol in their wipes
Joanne A.
Joanne A.
Lakefield, Ontario

Everyone loves these!!!! Removes makeup (even heavily apllied) without losing your first layer. Great on sensation skin too.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?