Add a Photo

Geinelle R.
Dinsley village, Tacarigua

This is so soft !
It removes makeup completely
And doesn't dry up your face like other brands . It's basically face friendly
Shannon C.
Shannon C.

I love a good makeup removing wipe. So much easier! These ones work really well and are soothing to the skin as well. Bonus!
Joanne A.
Joanne A.
Lakefield, Ontario

Everyone loves these!!!! Removes makeup (even heavily apllied) without losing your first layer. Great on sensation skin too.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.

I rarely ever find a product that doesn't effect my skin. I love how smooth it left my skin. i would definitely repurchase.
Indira C.
Indira C.

Really nice product for sensitive skin, really calming for the skin and really helps remove makeup. I bought it at Walmart.
Yasmin L.
Yasmin L.

I have very sensitive skin but this product didn't irritate my skin. It was very gentle and toke of the makeup quite good.
isabelle d.
isabelle d.

Its amazingggggg, I'm in love with this i will buy every time that finished cause is the best towelettes that i used everrrr
Marina S.
Marina S.
Vancouver

I love makeup removing wipes! They are quick and easy. Great for all skin types. Doesn't remove all makeup but that's okay
Amber C.
Amber C.

As I have very sensitive skin they were not the best for me. They did the job, however my face was left red and irritated.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

Product smells really good and got all of my make up off. It's really gentle and doesn't leave a funny residue afterwards.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now