Add a Photo

Geinelle R.
Dinsley village, Tacarigua

This is so soft !
It removes makeup completely
And doesn't dry up your face like other brands . It's basically face friendly
Anny C.
Anny C.

Used the makeup remover at night before bed, but I didn't like to greasy feel after wards. I wouldn't buy this product again.
Joanne A.
Joanne A.
Lakefield, Ontario

Everyone loves these!!!! Removes makeup (even heavily apllied) without losing your first layer. Great on sensation skin too.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.

Fast and effective. Leaves skin soft and hydrated after removing all makeup. Removes makeup very quickly with little effort.
Claudia L.
Claudia L.

Loved this wipes i I used them everyday and they don't irritate ur skin like other brands that contain alcohol in their wipes
Anna-Marie R.
Anna-Marie R.

These makeup remover towelettes worked to remove my makeup... but they also made my skin break out. Wouldn't recommend them.
Lauren I.
Lauren I.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

Get the job done and don't dry my skin out. I have sensitive skin that reacts to a lot of cleansers, but these do the trick!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.

I love a good makeup removing wipe. So much easier! These ones work really well and are soothing to the skin as well. Bonus!
Sadya H.
Sadya H.
Ontario

The best remover I've used hands down!id recommend this to everyone. You can easily purchase these at your local drug store.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.

I rarely ever find a product that doesn't effect my skin. I love how smooth it left my skin. i would definitely repurchase.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now