Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Mady F.
Mady F.
Nelson

I absolutely love the makeup towelettes they are amazing for camping and when your too lazy to get out of bed to do your makeup 😅
Giordana C.
Giordana C.

Great for removing makeup after a party, when you have a lot a make up on.
I'm a very lazy person so this works out great for me.
Karen R.
Karen R.

Son muy buenas estas toallitas, incluso la marca es increíble, nada que ver con otras que he utilizado estas toallas son geniales
Destiny R.
Destiny R.
Vienna, IL

Get my eye makeup off easily. Doesn't just smudge and smear the eye makeup all over my face like other products I have used have.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Sherwood Park

This specific Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelette felt nice on my skin and the packaging was convenient to use. Smells great too!
Maddie C.
Maddie C.
London

I love these. They take off all my makeup and don't leave my face oily. Highly recommend you buy them. Not too expensive either!
Ginger W.
Ginger W.
Queens

It really works and it works good if you have sensitive skin! The smell is amazing it might be a little high in price bt great.
katie f.
katie f.

I love these makeup remover wipes. They're never dry in the package, and they always remove all of my makeup without a struggle
kulsuma I.
kulsuma I.

Wipes off dull face makeup without leaving any make up on the face a lot of make up artist use it and I would also recommend it
Noemi C.
Noemi C.

It's alright leaves my face a little oily but over all good product. So I would say be careful if you have a oily face like me
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?