Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Ginger W.
Ginger W.
Queens

It really works and it works good if you have sensitive skin! The smell is amazing it might be a little high in price bt great.
kulsuma I.
kulsuma I.

Wipes off dull face makeup without leaving any make up on the face a lot of make up artist use it and I would also recommend it
Noemi C.
Noemi C.

It's alright leaves my face a little oily but over all good product. So I would say be careful if you have a oily face like me
Leah B.
Leah B.

I really like the towelettes over any of the creams because they're just easier to use. They're really soft and very efficient
Sara M.
Sara M.

Great for removing even the most heavy duty make up!! The wipes are pleasantly scented. One wipe is enough for the whole face.
taylor d.
taylor d.
Kelowna

These are the makeup wipes i use and have been for the last year, they aren't irritating or rough, and they don't sting my eyes
Lisa B.
Lisa B.

Works pretty good to remove my eye makeup. I like how refreshing my eyes feel after washing away all the makeup from the day.
Marisol Z.
Marisol Z.
Rawlins, WY

Gentle on eyes. My must have for removing eye makeup. Does not irritate my eyes. Removes all makeup and is not drying on skin
Sofia Y.
Sofia Y.

Son buenas y no te dañan la piel me gustan porque tampoco inrrita las recomiendo pero su paquete debería de ser mas manegable
Aracelly V.
Aracelly V.

Such a good product! Does not leave oily skin, its good for night because it keeps your skine fresh and clean. I recommend it.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now