Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Hana P.
Hana P.
Dryden ON
Use these every night when taking my makeup off absolutely love them and can't get enough of the smell and the way they make my face feel after
Paulggis C.
Paulggis C.
Good product and super practical when you are travel and space does not provide a great ebvase of makeup remover in the bag, fully recommended
Sandra E.
Sandra E.
Great wipes! Removes your makeup and leaves a smooth feeling on your face. Doesn't irritate or dry out. Very good value and i would recommend.
Ruth W.
Ruth W.
Feb. 21, 2016, 12:31 p.m.
Does the job, takes off all my makeup and you need to put in a little extra to remove stubborn waterproof mascara. I wash my face after this.
Maria B.
Maria B.
I use these every night. They're perfect for right before bed & the calming lavendery smell is great to get you ready to fall right to sleep!
Nicollette B.
Nicollette B.
Keswick
Feb. 22, 2016, 6:17 p.m.
It did its job my makeup came off and I had no new pimples the next day and it has a very pleasing smell to it I would recommend this product
Jemma R.
Jemma R.
New Zealand
March 4, 2016, 9:18 p.m.
So soft and nice to use on my face, leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. I would definitely recommend to use these make up wipes to anyone
Iva R.
Iva R.
Montreal
April 12, 2016, 10:09 a.m.
These wipes are great I have waterproof mascara and with just one wipe my makeup is off I love them I prefer this to any other makeup remover
Ana L. B.
Ana L. B.
Caguas
Feb. 17, 2016, 9:08 p.m.
Me gusta mucho porque me elimina por completo el maquillaje. Me deja la cara suave y nunca me ha provocado ardor en ninguna parte de la cara
cecilia A.
cecilia A.
March 4, 2016, 9:45 a.m.
A mi me gustan pero eh escuchado que a muchas Ies irrita Ia pieI supongo que si eres de pieI super sencibIe consideres un poco aI comprarIas
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?