Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

4 days left

Photos (38)
Liza A.
Liza A.

Unfortunately this product tends to be hard on the skin, would not recommend for people with sensitive or that use makeup regularly
Sian B.
Sian B.

These are my fave they are gentle but they do take off all of your make up and cleanse your skin. I always purchase when available.
Lara L.
Lara L.

Really love these face wipes, they remove makeup really well especially for sensitive skin and they're very gentle around the eyes.
Rayna H.
Rayna H.
Prince George

I like these. The little towelettes are convenient for me so it makes it easier at night to take makeup off and use them sometimes
Jennie A.
Jennie A.

Perfect for me! I love something that takes my make up off quick and deep cleans. I don't wear a ton of make up so this works well
Alyssa O.
Alyssa O.

I keep a packet of these in the front of my dresser for when I get home so I know it's the first thing I do before I get into bed.
Christina F.
Christina F.

These are super great, I love the wipes because it makes it super easy to take makeup off or refreshing your face after a long day
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
Sault Sainte Marie

Love this product, takes makeup for with one wipe! And keeps my skin soft and doesn't dry out, would highly recommend this product
Siobhan K.
Siobhan K.

Excellent prouduct. I've red sensitive skin and this took off my stubborn waterproof mascara but yet left my skin soft and glowing
Mady F.
Mady F.
Nelson

I absolutely love the makeup towelettes they are amazing for camping and when your too lazy to get out of bed to do your makeup 😅
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?