Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Alto, MI

I love using neutrogena night calming makeup remover cleansing towelettes. They do such an amazing job taking off all of my make up from that day. I have bought them so many time and will continue to do so. I especially love using them on nights that I have put on a lot of makeup.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC

I love that Neutrogena came out with "calming" makeup removing towelettes. They are very gentle on the face. Don't irritate your skin or sensitive areas. Works well to remove waterproof makeup. Whenever I'm too tired to wash my face at night I love that I can use these real quick
Faith L.
Faith L.
Santa Barbara, CA

I love these makeup removing cloths, as they easily remove makeup and do not leave a residue. These cloths do not leave my skin dry, and they are extremely gentle. They have met my expectations, though I might go for something that contains more natural ingredients in the future.
Kelli H.
Kelli H.
N Versailles, PA

These smell amazing! They work very well, the texture is smooth and you don't have to rub excessively to get your make up off. Perfect if you want to feel clean and refreshed but aren't able to wash your face. I always keep these in stock in my house, great for traveling as well!
Hannah A.
Hannah A.

My skin is super sensitive and tends to react negatively to a lot of products. With these make up wipes, especially sense they're night calming, they are super sensitive and hydrating to the skin. It's even better for dry skin, it feels very refreshed. Would definitely buy again!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Freeland, MI

Amazing, they take the whole day off. I use these up to fast and I hate it! I will continue to re purchase again and again! I never find that these end up drying on on me after a wile which is also a plus. They are not harsh on the skin and they actually make my face feel softer!
Alexa S.
Alexa S.

This is the best face product wipe I've ever used! You can even buy this at target for a cheaper price :) you're face feels fresh and clean once you take off all your make up with this product. I highly recommend it to all my friends. I also use it all over my body sometimes too!
H R.
H R.
Ramona, CA

The most amazing face wipes I have ever used! they take off all of my makeup so well and promptly and I don't even have to use multiple ones to get my waterproof mascara off! the only thing I don't like is that if I don't use their acne products I end up breaking out a little bit
Shan C.
Shan C.
Hopewell, VA

I was new to makeup and I just went into Walgreen's & picked these along with another kind up. That work really good at removing the makeup. These are noticeablely more gentle then a few others. They smell really good too. I feel like you get your money's worth & I will buy more.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Conover, NC

These barely cleansed my skin after a long day of makeup and sweating. It was a better precursor to a facial wash, and left my skin feeling gritty. The packaging is very poorly designed, it pulls two wipes out of the pack or pulls another one so far out that it won't go back in.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now