Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

4 days left

Photos (38)
Jill R.
Jill R.
Mechanicsville, MD

The Neutrogena Make-up Remover Towelettes are the only remover I use. It removes all my make up completely, my skin is not irritated and red after cleansing. It feels smooth and never dry and tight afterwards. I also love that it doesn't burn my eyes as some other brands have done.
Michelle V.
Michelle V.

I have very sensitive skin so these wipes are really gentle on my skin! I am not sure if they are hypoallergenic but I don't get a burning sensation like other wipes have left my face!! I use this every night before washing my face. Removes makeup easily and it's really affordable
Brucha B.
Brucha B.
Brooklyn, NY

I usually use the original towelettes from Neutrogena, but I saw these and decided to try them. I love the scent on these, and just enjoy it before going to bed. Of course, the makeup comes off just as nicely as the originals, just the calming scent makes that chore more pleasant.
Skye A.
Skye A.
Lincoln, NE

I have been using them for years and love them. They always get all the makeup off and leave my skin clean. They don't leave my feeling oily or dry. I feel well moisturized and no redness or rawness. The package is nice. But you have to make sure you close them or they can dry out
Hannah A.
Hannah A.

My skin is super sensitive and tends to react negatively to a lot of products. With these make up wipes, especially sense they're night calming, they are super sensitive and hydrating to the skin. It's even better for dry skin, it feels very refreshed. Would definitely buy again!
H R.
H R.
Ramona, CA

The most amazing face wipes I have ever used! they take off all of my makeup so well and promptly and I don't even have to use multiple ones to get my waterproof mascara off! the only thing I don't like is that if I don't use their acne products I end up breaking out a little bit
Faith L.
Faith L.
Santa Barbara, CA

I love these makeup removing cloths, as they easily remove makeup and do not leave a residue. These cloths do not leave my skin dry, and they are extremely gentle. They have met my expectations, though I might go for something that contains more natural ingredients in the future.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Freeland, MI

Amazing, they take the whole day off. I use these up to fast and I hate it! I will continue to re purchase again and again! I never find that these end up drying on on me after a wile which is also a plus. They are not harsh on the skin and they actually make my face feel softer!
Kelli H.
Kelli H.
N Versailles, PA

These smell amazing! They work very well, the texture is smooth and you don't have to rub excessively to get your make up off. Perfect if you want to feel clean and refreshed but aren't able to wash your face. I always keep these in stock in my house, great for traveling as well!
Alexa S.
Alexa S.

This is the best face product wipe I've ever used! You can even buy this at target for a cheaper price :) you're face feels fresh and clean once you take off all your make up with this product. I highly recommend it to all my friends. I also use it all over my body sometimes too!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?