Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Doll M.
Doll M.
Long Beach, CA
I honestly don't use any type of product to remove my make up
But this wipes caught my attention and plus i had heard they were good
So i went ahead and try them and i have to say I'm in love with them removes all the makeup and leaves a soft skin afterward

You guys must try them
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
May 13, 2016, 1:41 p.m.
I am in love with these night time cleansing towelettes. It was my first time ever using this and I loved them. They take off your make up with just one towelette. Also it has the easy to get to closure, and the smell of the towelettes is fantastic. I will totally recommend it.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Saltillo, MS
I use these quite often. Sometimes my skin is very sensitive and around my eyes and the corner of my mouth the fragrance or something in the wipe will dry me out more and cause a little irritation. It does the job though. It can take off some pretty thick makeup and lip stains.
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
May 29, 2016, 8:58 p.m.
It was very refreshing, but it did dry my skin a little bit. I bought it at Walmart supercenter in Mississippi. i might buy it again if i had finished my first pack. I give it a four star overall because it dried my skin out a lot, and it did cause redness in my skin sometimes.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
This is my favorite makeup remover wipe. It removes all makeup residue and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. The texture of the cloth is very smooth and strong, and the product is very gentle. I would recommend this product to anyone who has sensitive skin and wears makeup.
Gabby W.
Gabby W.
April 13, 2016, 11:35 p.m.
These are my absolute favorite makeup wipes like ever! Neutrogena makes the best ones, but I am really loving this line of makeup remover wipes. They aren't too crazily expensive, they are gentle, and I would definitely buy them again/ will most definitely be buying them again!
Brennah R.
Brennah R.
Feb. 15, 2016, 5 p.m.
These are the best makeup removing wipes out there on the market. They don't dry out my skin or irritate it. They remove make up effortlessly and efficiently. I always keep a bag next to my nightstand for those nights when I forget to remove my make up and don't want to get up.
Ebony H.
Ebony H.
Fayetteville, NC
April 18, 2016, 6:32 p.m.
I really really loved this makeup remover. It took off all of my makeup with out having to scrub my face super hard. If you have sensitive skin I'm sure you would love this makeup remover. It is very gentle. I also really love how it's not super expensive. That's the best part.
Allison S.
Allison S.
March 8, 2016, 11:36 a.m.
I use these after I work out, instead of to take off makeup. They are EXCELLENT for wiping off any grime before I get on the bus! Always make sure to change out of your workout clothes and wash your face, chest and back to keep your skin pristine if you have a long travel home.
Rosa F.
Rosa F.
Melrose Park, IL
April 19, 2016, 12:56 a.m.
Great product I use this all the time! On the go mostly for accidents if my make up messes up!! I love the smell to it. It's really gentle on the skin. I always purchase from Walmart, target etc..... I really don't feel like it needs improvement it's an amazing make-up remover.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?