Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Chanelle B.
Chanelle B.
Chillicothe, OH

These work great and removes the make up so smoothly. They smell great and it isn't a fight to get my eye make up off, not even the waterproof mascara put up a fight. The smell is calm and soothing just before bed. I've tried the offbrand and it leaves a residue, stick to the original!
Brook D.
Brook D.
Crawford, TX

I love these makeup remover wipes! I tend to get irritation around my eyes and these wipes are the only ones that I have used that have not done this. It smells pleasant, it doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky, and my makeup comes off without having to be rough. Definitely recommend!
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Manhattan, KS

Loved these! They really do take off all of your makeup and the sent is great. The only downside is the packaging as it does not fully close. I have purchased again but it seemed as though maybe the formula has changed because I have to use a whole wipe now as opposed to a half a wipe
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

Neutrogena has several makeup remover options, but this is my favorite. I have sensitive skin and these towelettes are very soft and gentle while still removing all my makeup. It even removes my waterproof mascara. I have repurchased this item many times, and I will continue to do so.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Langley, British Columbia

Love these. Not overly greasy, with a pleasant smell. I prefer the wipes over the oils or liquids. I feel like these clean really well. I have been using these for a while and will continue to use them as they do exactly what I want...remove makeup without leaving me feeling greasy :)
Megan B.
Megan B.
Norcross, GA

I absolutely love these make up wipes! I just throw them into my school bag for after school to take off my make up before practice. You only need one towelette to take off a full face of make up making one package last forever! For someone with slightly sensitive skin i do recommend!
Leandah S.
Leandah S.

The makeup wipes are extremely gentle even on sensitive skin. They do not burn your eyes like other makeup face wipes. The wipes are priced at such a reasonable price considering it meets every girl's expectations of a good quality wipe. This product would be purchased multiple times!
Thalia T.
Thalia T.
Conyers, GA

Worked very well to remove my eye make up. The only downside to it was that the alcohol in the wipes seemed to burn my skin a little when I applied it but the burning sensation went away once I removed the liquid left on from the wipe off my face. It kind of dried my face a little too
Barbara Kianny P.
Barbara Kianny P.
Wynnewood, PA

I used to clean my face with cotton and those makeup cleaner that comes in bottles. When I decided to use this one I realized that was a very good decision. It doesn't makes my skin oily , just let it clean and soft. I started with the small-travel version but I switch to the big one.
April W.
April W.
Elmira, NY

These are great to keep on your nightstand. In the morning when you are getting ready, if you end up needing to fix a mistake or wipe makeup off your hands they are perfect. Also, if you are too tired after a long day, use this wipe and your face isn't dirty or oily when you go to bed
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now