Add a Photo

Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Shelburne, VT
Feb. 17, 2016, 3:25 p.m.
These are my favorite makeup wipes. I find the original to be too harsh and they can sting sometimes. Love the Night Calming Wipes! They smell good too.
Brady P.
Brady P.
March 1, 2016, 9:47 p.m.
This makeup remover takes off face markup and eye makeup with a struggle and it leaves my face smothe clean and fresh also my skin feels soft and gentle
Vanessa U.
Vanessa U.
Feb. 21, 2016, 2:44 a.m.
I expected a little less blotchy skin with a product labelled "calming". Didn't leave a filmy feeling on my skin as other similar products I have tried.
Veronica W.
Veronica W.
Removes any make up with no difficulty. I use these wipes sometimes when it's late at night and I'm too lazy to remove my makeup. So this works as well!
Clara S.
Clara S.
Feb. 22, 2016, 6:54 p.m.
It removes my makeup really well and my face feels fresh. I do recommend this for anyone who feels like there is always some makeup left on their faces.
Emily J.
Emily J.
May 19, 2016, 6:04 p.m.
I love these so much as they do exactly what they say <3 I also tend to get the double packs as they are better value for money but overall I love them
jessica c.
jessica c.
March 3, 2016, 8:34 p.m.
Love these makeup wipes. I'm so lazy when it comes to taking my makeup off and these wipes are the perfect solution. They take off my makeup so easily .
Marie-Claude C.
Marie-Claude C.
March 26, 2016, 7:05 p.m.
Best makeup remover wipes I've used, fresh feeling after using it. All the makeup is removed, even real waterproof mascara that gets off only with oil.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Feb. 3, 2016, 8:10 p.m.
These are my go to makeup remover wipes. I use a lot of heavy makeup and an intense setting spray and at the end of the day these take everything off!
Manueyi C.
Manueyi C.
Feb. 17, 2016, 9:52 a.m.
To revomer your makeup with total ease Let It Be your skin with that of a baby , I use these wipes regularly and attest that they are fully effective.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?