Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

4 days left

Photos (38)
Misha L.
Misha L.
Prince Albert

It would make me break out sometimes. It managed to remove most of the makeup off my face. I did have to use quite a few sheets though.
celia p.
celia p.

I love it, the towel is so very nice, because remove all make up and i only use one towel and is very cheap.
apart is so easy to found
elisha l.
elisha l.
Glace Bay, NS

Great for removing makeup. leaves your skin feeling soft and fresh instead of dry and irretated. fast and easy with no chemical smell
Nitasha N.
Nitasha N.

I love it amazing affordable easy to use does the job will keep using it good product and i love it definitely buying it time to time
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
St. Catharines , Ontario, ON

OMG!! Makes life so simple! I love the fact that you run the cloth over your face and it is clean! I would recommend this to everyone
Dulce O.
Dulce O.
Mexico

I don't remember who the product leave my skin but the thing I remember is about the effectiveness, I honestly recommended this product
Tia T.
Tia T.
Windsor

I love it works very well
Make up comes right off without a struggle
Makes my face very smooth and fresh
Cleans out your pours nicely
Taya B.
Taya B.
Lake Echo, NS

I've used this in the past and it works so well! It only took me 3 swipes to remove my eye makeup and the package lasted me 2 months!
Safae M.
Safae M.

Siempre las tengo no puedo vivir sin ellas son super geniales hasta ahora las mejores que he usado mi piel está enamorada de ellas 😍
Christine L.
Christine L.
Ottawa, Ontario

These are nice wipes for the price, but the scent that these have are not my favorite, and I would prefer them to be fragrance-free
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?