Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Vanessa U.
Vanessa U.
Feb. 21, 2016, 2:44 a.m.
I expected a little less blotchy skin with a product labelled "calming". Didn't leave a filmy feeling on my skin as other similar products I have tried.
Emily J.
Emily J.
May 19, 2016, 6:04 p.m.
I love these so much as they do exactly what they say <3 I also tend to get the double packs as they are better value for money but overall I love them
jessica c.
jessica c.
March 3, 2016, 8:34 p.m.
Love these makeup wipes. I'm so lazy when it comes to taking my makeup off and these wipes are the perfect solution. They take off my makeup so easily .
Marie-Claude C.
Marie-Claude C.
March 26, 2016, 7:05 p.m.
Best makeup remover wipes I've used, fresh feeling after using it. All the makeup is removed, even real waterproof mascara that gets off only with oil.
Manueyi C.
Manueyi C.
Feb. 17, 2016, 9:52 a.m.
To revomer your makeup with total ease Let It Be your skin with that of a baby , I use these wipes regularly and attest that they are fully effective.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Feb. 3, 2016, 8:10 p.m.
These are my go to makeup remover wipes. I use a lot of heavy makeup and an intense setting spray and at the end of the day these take everything off!
Niamh R.
Niamh R.
March 28, 2016, 7:39 p.m.
It's good but it can feel slightly harsh on the skin, and not easy to remove waterproof mascara. I recommend if you don't wear waterproof eye makeup.
Claire Y.
Claire Y.
Feb. 4, 2016, 2:21 a.m.
This is my absolute favorite makeup remover. Unlike many towelettes it doesn't burn or sting my sensitive face and removes even my waterproof mascara
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
March 12, 2016, 11:44 p.m.
Easily the best makeup remover wipes on the market! They effectively remove everything, even waterproof mascara while leaving my skin soft and smooth
Dessi M.
Dessi M.
Vancouver
Feb. 10, 2016, 10:14 p.m.
The product works great I just hate the packaging. After using about half the package the top is not as sticky therefor causing the wipes to dry out.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?