Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Camila A.
Camila A.

I loved it is amazing
lamento no poder seguir contestándole en ingles, muy poco pero realmente me encantaron los productos de neutrogena
Christine K.
Christine K.
Edmonton

Verry good makeup remover, would not recommend if you use a lot of water proof makeup. Works very good with sensitive skin like my own!
Karen B.
Karen B.

Excelentes para lograr un desmaquillado rapido y efectivo, en solo dos pasadas se va el maquillaje y sin necesidad de enjuagar con agua
Misha L.
Misha L.
Prince Albert

It would make me break out sometimes. It managed to remove most of the makeup off my face. I did have to use quite a few sheets though.
celia p.
celia p.

I love it, the towel is so very nice, because remove all make up and i only use one towel and is very cheap.
apart is so easy to found
Tia T.
Tia T.
Windsor

I love it works very well
Make up comes right off without a struggle
Makes my face very smooth and fresh
Cleans out your pours nicely
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
St. Catharines , Ontario, ON

OMG!! Makes life so simple! I love the fact that you run the cloth over your face and it is clean! I would recommend this to everyone
Nitasha N.
Nitasha N.

I love it amazing affordable easy to use does the job will keep using it good product and i love it definitely buying it time to time
elisha l.
elisha l.
Glace Bay, NS

Great for removing makeup. leaves your skin feeling soft and fresh instead of dry and irretated. fast and easy with no chemical smell
Dulce O.
Dulce O.
Mexico

I don't remember who the product leave my skin but the thing I remember is about the effectiveness, I honestly recommended this product
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now