Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Kaitlin T.
Kaitlin T.

Took all the makeup off, and kept my face not so oily at night. Love the way they smell. Easy to open and close to keep them from drying out
cecilia A.
cecilia A.

A mi me gustan pero eh escuchado que a muchas Ies irrita Ia pieI supongo que si eres de pieI super sencibIe consideres un poco aI comprarIas
Ana L. B.
Ana L. B.
Caguas

Me gusta mucho porque me elimina por completo el maquillaje. Me deja la cara suave y nunca me ha provocado ardor en ninguna parte de la cara
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.

Very effective and removes clean makeup and tones the skin , I noticed improvements in the appearance of my skin
The smell is also very nice
fahima p.
fahima p.
Toronto , Ontario

I'm always looking for good makeup wipes and since i have sensitive skin its harder to find one thats just right but I really like this one
michelle N.
michelle N.
Oshawa, ontario

These cloths remove all my make up. love these when I am away whether at the cottage or on business. it removed make up and my eye make up.
Sheryl R.
Sheryl R.

Love this product! Removes makeup easily, especially around the eyes! I have sensitive skin and this had no harsh effect on my skin at all.
Sarina S.
Sarina S.
Toronto , ON

Totally recommend these to everyone! Does not break out my skin like other wipes and doesn't leave my skin feeling super dry and irritated.
Liz G.
Liz G.

Easy, fast, works on waterproof too! It's the only night cleanser I use now. I've tried several wipes and this one is the best I've found.
Jenn K.
Jenn K.
Mississauga, Ontario

Removes majority of my makeup, a little rough for the eyes. Still need to go in with a micellar water afterwards to get all my makeup off.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?