Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Deianira F.
Deianira F.
Barberton, OH

Love make up wipes. I'm allergic to a lot of stuff so it's very nice for sensitive skin
Makayla
Makayla
Grand Forks Afb, ND

Not too hard for eye makeup. great for the price and how long it lasts. would recommend
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Cathedral City , CA

These makeup wipes were alright they irrated my face and gave me like a weird reaction.
Sherri P.
Sherri P.
Burlington, NJ

Love the way this product removes the make up and the calm cooling it leaves on my face
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Waxahachie, TX

These work awesome and really do a good job of removing makeup .. I highly recommend it
Tyler M.
Tyler M.
Richland, WA

This product works well to remove dirt and makeup without making your skin feel greasy.
ashlyn h.
ashlyn h.
Ball Ground, GA

Gets all my makeup off easily! I love this product I use it everyday before I go to bed
Juanita S.
Juanita S.
San Jacinto, CA

This wipes are amazing they remove all the make up and leave my skin smooth and fresh !
Valerie F.
Valerie F.
Shepherdsville, KY

I love these wipes! They get my face so clean and make my skin feel so soft and smooth!
Sandra A.
Sandra A.
Alberta, Canada

Love the smell of these. They are pretty good at removing makeup and cleansing my skin.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now