Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Paulggis C.
Paulggis C.

Good product and super practical when you are travel and space does not provide a great ebvase of makeup remover in the bag, fully recommended
Iva R.
Iva R.
Montreal

These wipes are great I have waterproof mascara and with just one wipe my makeup is off I love them I prefer this to any other makeup remover
Jemma R.
Jemma R.
New Zealand

So soft and nice to use on my face, leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. I would definitely recommend to use these make up wipes to anyone
Ruth W.
Ruth W.

Does the job, takes off all my makeup and you need to put in a little extra to remove stubborn waterproof mascara. I wash my face after this.
Nicollette B.
Nicollette B.
Keswick

It did its job my makeup came off and I had no new pimples the next day and it has a very pleasing smell to it I would recommend this product
Maria B.
Maria B.

I use these every night. They're perfect for right before bed & the calming lavendery smell is great to get you ready to fall right to sleep!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Pickering

I love these wipes. Keep my face feeling fresh and free of blemishes. These smell amazing and feel amazing. Would recommend to everyone !!!!
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.

Very effective and removes clean makeup and tones the skin , I noticed improvements in the appearance of my skin
The smell is also very nice
cecilia A.
cecilia A.

A mi me gustan pero eh escuchado que a muchas Ies irrita Ia pieI supongo que si eres de pieI super sencibIe consideres un poco aI comprarIas
Kaitlin T.
Kaitlin T.

Took all the makeup off, and kept my face not so oily at night. Love the way they smell. Easy to open and close to keep them from drying out
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now