Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Kelma F.
Kelma F.
Las Piedras, Puerto Rico

Love them, they leave your face feeling clean and fresh. Removes makeup easily and there's no need for scrubbing too much. Love the scent on them.
Gislaine P.
Gislaine P.
Urbandale, IA

I am using This product And I love because at night I like to remove all My makeup And This makeup remover is very Nice to keep your skin Calming.
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Sarnia, Ontario

Omg these are so great. I love them so much. They are my must haves. Use them every night whether I wear makeup or not. Just such a great product.
Mélissa M.
Mélissa M.
Terrebonne, QC

It cleans well my face. Not greassy and theese do not give me acne rush. I love to keep it on my night table on my beedroom so i have no excuses.
Noellia c.
Noellia c.
Cusco

This make up remover is one of the only ones that I used. It really works and I want more of them because it really remove your make up and fast!
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
London

Both my daughter and I use these make up wipes and we both love them..gentle on sensitive skin but cleans skin and removes all of our make up ...
Monique M.
Monique M.

Cleans nicely. Doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky or died out. One sheet is all it takes to remove all makeup. The scents aren't too strong.
Maizie A.
Maizie A.

I love these make up removers, I don't feel like I have a lot of chemicals on my face and all the makeup left on after my shower is wiped clean!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.

These remove my make up with little to no effort. They don't leave my face feeling oily or like i need to since it off when done. Smell amazing
Hana P.
Hana P.
Dryden ON

Use these every night when taking my makeup off absolutely love them and can't get enough of the smell and the way they make my face feel after
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?