Add a Photo

#15 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Maizie A.
Maizie A.

I love these make up removers, I don't feel like I have a lot of chemicals on my face and all the makeup left on after my shower is wiped clean!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.

These remove my make up with little to no effort. They don't leave my face feeling oily or like i need to since it off when done. Smell amazing
Christina P.
Christina P.
Edmonton, Alberta

Good to bring around with you if you are traveling or visiting a friend! They worked well with my skin and I didn't have any problems with them!
Nathalia S.
Nathalia S.

Já usei e realmente retira toda a maquiagem, a pele fica sequinha, com apenas um lencinho já é possível retirar até as maquiagens mais pesadas.
Hana P.
Hana P.
Dryden ON

Use these every night when taking my makeup off absolutely love them and can't get enough of the smell and the way they make my face feel after
Sandra E.
Sandra E.

Great wipes! Removes your makeup and leaves a smooth feeling on your face. Doesn't irritate or dry out. Very good value and i would recommend.
Paulggis C.
Paulggis C.

Good product and super practical when you are travel and space does not provide a great ebvase of makeup remover in the bag, fully recommended
Iva R.
Iva R.
Montreal

These wipes are great I have waterproof mascara and with just one wipe my makeup is off I love them I prefer this to any other makeup remover
Jemma R.
Jemma R.
New Zealand

So soft and nice to use on my face, leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. I would definitely recommend to use these make up wipes to anyone
Nicollette B.
Nicollette B.
Keswick

It did its job my makeup came off and I had no new pimples the next day and it has a very pleasing smell to it I would recommend this product
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now