Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

Easily the best makeup remover wipes on the market! They effectively remove everything, even waterproof mascara while leaving my skin soft and smooth
Keisha H.
Keisha H.
Air Ronge SK

Love using these to take my makeup off! Very nice on my sensitive skin and very relaxing and calming for the night time. I highly recommended these.
Barbara D.
Barbara D.

I use these cleansing wipesbfor entire face including. My lips, eye shadow, mascara and eye brows. Does an excellent job without irritating my skin.
gab S.
gab S.
Whitby, Ontario

Love this product!
Removes the make up so well and cleanses your face at the same time. Would suggest to any skin type. Affordable and great quality
Dannecia E.
Dannecia E.
Indianapolis, IN

It just take to make up of without any effort just come right off i love this product i make sure i uaed this every day and it delicate for my face
Ariel V.
Ariel V.

I really like these! They are more expensive, but I don't wear makeup too often so it's fine. They don't leave my face oily which is the best part.
Alison W.
Alison W.
Montreal

It got my makeup off but I don't think it actually calmed my skin at all. It didn't have adverse effects, I just don't think it helped in any way.
Kelma F.
Kelma F.
Las Piedras, Puerto Rico

Love them, they leave your face feeling clean and fresh. Removes makeup easily and there's no need for scrubbing too much. Love the scent on them.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Mississauga, Ontario, ON

I cannot live without these! I'm a busy Mom with little time for me. These are quick and easy, not oily at all! Leaves me feeling clean and freshz
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Sarnia, Ontario

Omg these are so great. I love them so much. They are my must haves. Use them every night whether I wear makeup or not. Just such a great product.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now