Add a Photo

#16 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Jinith J.
Jinith J.
March 19, 2016, 11:42 a.m.
Amazing product. Removes makeup in no time! Love this product.

Best to remove heavy foundation especially eye makeup. Doesn't leave the skin dry. Keeps skin feeling moisturized.
damariz c.
damariz c.
santiago
sacan bien el maquillaje, no arde ni irrita la piel lo que es un gran punto a favor, me sacaba la máscara a prueba de agua sin problemas también cosa que no todas pueden lograr
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Feb. 10, 2016, 8:18 p.m.
I always use these towelettes before bedtime to soothe my skin and get off any leftover makeup and dirt from my busy day. They smell great and make my skin feel clean and soft.
Carolina L.
Carolina L.
April 21, 2016, 4:19 p.m.
It is very good and easy to use, especially when you do not have time or just want to correct one mistake
It is also very wet and deberi also have a version to carry in the bag
Seonaid M.
Seonaid M.
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Feb. 10, 2016, 11:16 a.m.
These are great for removing makeup and eye makeup. Be careful if you have sensitive skin around the eyes though. They tend to burn and make my eyes water if I get too close.
cinthia l.
cinthia l.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Son muy similares a las de paquete azul con la diferencia que esta son mejores para la noche porque dejan la cara super humeda con el tiempo justo para que la cara lo absorba
Nida A.
Nida A.
March 13, 2016, 10:54 p.m.
My all time favorite makeup wipes. I've tried many others but i find theses to work best for me and i keep repurchasing it. its really gentle on my skin and even on my eyes.
Zahra G.
Zahra G.
April 22, 2016, 5:27 p.m.
This product is by far the best makeup remover wipe I've ever used, it cleans my makeup off perfectly and also leaves my face very soft after. I defiantly recommend using it.
Alissa Z.
Alissa Z.
Vancouver
Feb. 22, 2016, 1:25 a.m.
I really like the brand mostly for their hand creams but after trying the wipes i might consider buying them again
very pleasant smell, soothing effect, doesn't irritate eyes
Denae B.
Denae B.
Winnipeg
Feb. 20, 2016, 6:04 p.m.
I enjoy the ease of towlettes instead of liquid especially after nights out where I can quickly wipe my face. I do find however that it struggles to take off some mascaras.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?