Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Jannette W.
Jannette W.

I enjoyed this product.Worked well to remove make up even mascara. I would recommend it to friends. I haven't sensitive skin and didn't irritate it at all
jordany a.
jordany a.
santiago de los caballeros

I love these towels are a success remove with only two towels I remove my makeup other than that they are very soft and pleasant to the skin sencibilidad
Brynn W.
Brynn W.

Love this makeup remover! Removed my waterproof eyeliner and mascara! Four stars because the wipes dry out quickly unless left in an air tight container.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.

I am hearing mix reviews on this new towelettes.... haven't tried them yet but soon will be and sure going to send out my review to get the ball rolling.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Shelburne, Vermont

These are my favorite makeup wipes. I find the original to be too harsh and they can sting sometimes. Love the Night Calming Wipes! They smell good too.
Vanessa U.
Vanessa U.

I expected a little less blotchy skin with a product labelled "calming". Didn't leave a filmy feeling on my skin as other similar products I have tried.
Clara S.
Clara S.

It removes my makeup really well and my face feels fresh. I do recommend this for anyone who feels like there is always some makeup left on their faces.
Veronica W.
Veronica W.

Removes any make up with no difficulty. I use these wipes sometimes when it's late at night and I'm too lazy to remove my makeup. So this works as well!
Brady P.
Brady P.

This makeup remover takes off face markup and eye makeup with a struggle and it leaves my face smothe clean and fresh also my skin feels soft and gentle
jessica c.
jessica c.

Love these makeup wipes. I'm so lazy when it comes to taking my makeup off and these wipes are the perfect solution. They take off my makeup so easily .
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now