Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Amy D.
Amy D.
Kentville , Nova Scotia

These are my go to makeup remover wipes. I use a lot of heavy makeup and an intense setting spray and at the end of the day these take everything off!
Claire Y.
Claire Y.

This is my absolute favorite makeup remover. Unlike many towelettes it doesn't burn or sting my sensitive face and removes even my waterproof mascara
Liz G.
Liz G.

I cant even think of a way that i can describe how awesome this product is! I find it on every drug store and supermarket i go and its really amazing
Niamh R.
Niamh R.

It's good but it can feel slightly harsh on the skin, and not easy to remove waterproof mascara. I recommend if you don't wear waterproof eye makeup.
Dessi M.
Dessi M.
Vancouver

The product works great I just hate the packaging. After using about half the package the top is not as sticky therefor causing the wipes to dry out.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

Easily the best makeup remover wipes on the market! They effectively remove everything, even waterproof mascara while leaving my skin soft and smooth
gab S.
gab S.
Whitby, Ontario

Love this product!
Removes the make up so well and cleanses your face at the same time. Would suggest to any skin type. Affordable and great quality
Keisha H.
Keisha H.
Air Ronge SK

Love using these to take my makeup off! Very nice on my sensitive skin and very relaxing and calming for the night time. I highly recommended these.
Barbara D.
Barbara D.

I use these cleansing wipesbfor entire face including. My lips, eye shadow, mascara and eye brows. Does an excellent job without irritating my skin.
Dannecia E.
Dannecia E.
Indianapolis, IN

It just take to make up of without any effort just come right off i love this product i make sure i uaed this every day and it delicate for my face
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now