Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Mississauga

Flawless makeup removal, it's never streaky or irritating. You will never have to tug or scrub, it removes even the most long lasting makeup effortlessly.
Brynn W.
Brynn W.

Love this makeup remover! Removed my waterproof eyeliner and mascara! Four stars because the wipes dry out quickly unless left in an air tight container.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.

I am hearing mix reviews on this new towelettes.... haven't tried them yet but soon will be and sure going to send out my review to get the ball rolling.
jordany a.
jordany a.
santiago de los caballeros

I love these towels are a success remove with only two towels I remove my makeup other than that they are very soft and pleasant to the skin sencibilidad
Clara S.
Clara S.

It removes my makeup really well and my face feels fresh. I do recommend this for anyone who feels like there is always some makeup left on their faces.
Vanessa U.
Vanessa U.

I expected a little less blotchy skin with a product labelled "calming". Didn't leave a filmy feeling on my skin as other similar products I have tried.
Brady P.
Brady P.

This makeup remover takes off face markup and eye makeup with a struggle and it leaves my face smothe clean and fresh also my skin feels soft and gentle
Veronica W.
Veronica W.

Removes any make up with no difficulty. I use these wipes sometimes when it's late at night and I'm too lazy to remove my makeup. So this works as well!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Shelburne, Vermont

These are my favorite makeup wipes. I find the original to be too harsh and they can sting sometimes. Love the Night Calming Wipes! They smell good too.
Marie-Claude C.
Marie-Claude C.

Best makeup remover wipes I've used, fresh feeling after using it. All the makeup is removed, even real waterproof mascara that gets off only with oil.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now