Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Cortney A.
Cortney A.
Winnipeg

Next to the oil-free makeup remover I also love their wipes!! If you're out at a sleepover or just too lazy to wash your makeup off, these come super handy!
Vanessa Y.
Vanessa Y.

These are good, but definitely not my regular choice. These really burn your eyes and you definitely have to rinse your face after, or else it leaves a burn
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Toronto

They are very calming, the lavender is lovely! I would not use every day though because you need to definitely wash your face and use other products first.
Deborah K.
Deborah K.

I love this product! I have very sensitive skin and Neutrogena Night Calming towelettes do not irritate my skin and they remove all the makeup beautifully.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Mississauga

Flawless makeup removal, it's never streaky or irritating. You will never have to tug or scrub, it removes even the most long lasting makeup effortlessly.
Ariena D.
Ariena D.
Tavistock, Ontario

These are so nice and smell so lovely. They're not strongly scented which is perfect because some especially the grapefruit one, can really be too strong.
Jannette W.
Jannette W.

I enjoyed this product.Worked well to remove make up even mascara. I would recommend it to friends. I haven't sensitive skin and didn't irritate it at all
Brynn W.
Brynn W.

Love this makeup remover! Removed my waterproof eyeliner and mascara! Four stars because the wipes dry out quickly unless left in an air tight container.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.

I am hearing mix reviews on this new towelettes.... haven't tried them yet but soon will be and sure going to send out my review to get the ball rolling.
jordany a.
jordany a.
santiago de los caballeros

I love these towels are a success remove with only two towels I remove my makeup other than that they are very soft and pleasant to the skin sencibilidad
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now