Add a Photo

Jameika H.
Jameika H.
Lilburn, GA
May 13, 2016, 4:52 p.m.
I love these makeup remover wipes. I tend to have dry skin around my nose and it nit only removes the makeup but also that dry skin. It has a great smell to it that calms and soothes. I take my makeup of every night so it's always a great way to end my night. Fresh face beauty!!
Tara J.
Tara J.
Cave Springs, AR
April 22, 2016, 10:14 p.m.
I love the calm lavender scent and soft texture of these wipes. These are my go to wipes and often the only cleansing product I use on my slightly sensitive skin. They are gentle but get my black eye liner and mascara off every time. Would definitely recommend giving them a try.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Conover, NC
These barely cleansed my skin after a long day of makeup and sweating. It was a better precursor to a facial wash, and left my skin feeling gritty. The packaging is very poorly designed, it pulls two wipes out of the pack or pulls another one so far out that it won't go back in.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Salinas, CA
Love the smell for one thing. These wipes are super gentle on my face and leave my skin Moisturized. Worth every penny spent on them. You have to really wipe to remove waterproof mascara but it does get the job done. Won't leave you feeling like you still have to wash your face.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Gilbert , AZ
Feb. 6, 2016, 9:25 p.m.
I like these and use them almost every night. At first these were so dry it felt like they were tugging on my eyes until I watched a video Tati filmed where she said she wets them down first and it made a world of difference. Seriously save your money by these and just wet them!
Ayla D.
Ayla D.
Russellville, OH
Feb. 15, 2016, 9:28 p.m.
I give this a 4/5. Unlike other makeup removing wipes, it irritates my skin. Not a lot to give it a very low rating though. I have very sensitive skin, so you must out that in the picture. Overall, it's an okay product, I just wouldn't purchase it in my case, because of my skin.
Alexia G.
Alexia G.
Fairfield, AL
Feb. 25, 2016, 2:19 p.m.
I use this product every night, it leaves my skin feeling clean and hydrated. The towelettes are very convenient and easy to use. I like them because I can take off my make up in the bed or while watching tv. Also it get all of my mascara off, especially the water proof mascara.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
N Lauderdale, FL
May 15, 2016, 11:56 p.m.
A+ product! So great that I went and bought several after initial purchase. Cleansed my entire face of makeup with just one wipe. No excessive pulling or tugging of the skin needed. And left my skin moisturized and refreshed! I would definitely recommend and be purchasing again.
Esther C.
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
April 13, 2016, 4:33 p.m.
Great product! Smells so good and gives a calming sensation that's great for using right before going to sleep. I have oily to combination skin and the wipes really got in there and took off all of my makeup. I almost felt like I didn't need to wash my face anymore (but I did) 🙊
Megan S.
Megan S.
Cincinnati, OH
May 14, 2016, 5:05 p.m.
I've always had a hard time removing 100% of my make up without scrubbing my entire face off. Using the remover cleansing towelettes, I can now say I can remove my make up within a couple minutes and finish knowing my face is not completely dried out, and have all my make up off
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?