Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Adrienne W.
Adrienne W.
Leesport, PA

I love these wipes! They are gentle, yet removes waterproof make up! These smell like lavender and are super calming, so I would use them to remove my makeup and cleanse the skin right before bed. Certainly meets expectations! Be sure to close the package well or they can dry out!
Skye A.
Skye A.
Lincoln, NE

I have been using them for years and love them. They always get all the makeup off and leave my skin clean. They don't leave my feeling oily or dry. I feel well moisturized and no redness or rawness. The package is nice. But you have to make sure you close them or they can dry out
Niki C.
Niki C.
Stanchfield, MN

These are perfect for those busy nights when you just can't wash your face before bed! They take off a face full of make up with just one towelette. I don't wear waterproof makeup, so everything came off super easy too. I'm definitely buying some more to keep with me at all times!
Brucha B.
Brucha B.
Brooklyn, NY

I usually use the original towelettes from Neutrogena, but I saw these and decided to try them. I love the scent on these, and just enjoy it before going to bed. Of course, the makeup comes off just as nicely as the originals, just the calming scent makes that chore more pleasant.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Canton, SD

These wipes remove makeup nicely and smell really good. They Leave my skin feeling soft and the smell its nice at night. They sting my eyes a little of I'm trying to get tough mascara off. This was the first time trying this brand. Not sure I'll repurchase due to the eye stinging.
Nicole O.
Nicole O.

I use towelettes to get some of my makeup off before I wash my face. Neutrogena brand towelettes don't work as well for my skin as the Ponds. They seem to dry my skin out after using them a few days in a row, but the smell is great. They might work better for different skin types.
Gurpreet K.
Gurpreet K.
Chico, CA

This is my favorite drugstore makeup remover. I have very sensitive skin and this is so gentle on my face. This also REMOVES ALLmy makeup--Even the water proof mascara! I noticed that my face breaks out less now because all the makeup is removed from my face after using the wipes.
Jill R.
Jill R.
Mechanicsville, MD

The Neutrogena Make-up Remover Towelettes are the only remover I use. It removes all my make up completely, my skin is not irritated and red after cleansing. It feels smooth and never dry and tight afterwards. I also love that it doesn't burn my eyes as some other brands have done.
Joanna D.
Joanna D.
Clinton, IA

These are so amazing I used this to take off my makeup and I didn't even break out at all. I ha e very, very sensitive skin so I can't use just any makeup remover but this one is amazing. It is soft on your skin and it removed 99% of my makeup off my face. I love and recommend it!
Sadly this product is high on alcohol. If the skin around your eyes is very sensitive like mine, keep in mind that this product might irritate it. I would not recommend it to use in your whole face, including your eyes. Keep it away from your eye area and these will work just fine
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now