Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Alto, MI

I love using neutrogena night calming makeup remover cleansing towelettes. They do such an amazing job taking off all of my make up from that day. I have bought them so many time and will continue to do so. I especially love using them on nights that I have put on a lot of makeup.
Joanna D.
Joanna D.
Clinton, IA

These are so amazing I used this to take off my makeup and I didn't even break out at all. I ha e very, very sensitive skin so I can't use just any makeup remover but this one is amazing. It is soft on your skin and it removed 99% of my makeup off my face. I love and recommend it!
rose e.
rose e.
Phoenix, AZ

Works great! Helped remove all my makeup. Even my stubborn mascara. The packaging was a little inconvenient. The wipes would sometimes dry up easily making it hard(if able to at all) use the next wipe available. Other than that I love the wipes because you don't waste any product.
Katie T.
Katie T.
Templeton, CA

This was my first time trying Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes. The product smells great and clean. It did a great job at removing my makeup, but burned my eyes. It was effective but disappointing because the hardest part of removing makeup is the eyes.
Sadly this product is high on alcohol. If the skin around your eyes is very sensitive like mine, keep in mind that this product might irritate it. I would not recommend it to use in your whole face, including your eyes. Keep it away from your eye area and these will work just fine
Niki C.
Niki C.
Stanchfield, MN

These are perfect for those busy nights when you just can't wash your face before bed! They take off a face full of make up with just one towelette. I don't wear waterproof makeup, so everything came off super easy too. I'm definitely buying some more to keep with me at all times!
Gurpreet K.
Gurpreet K.
Chico, CA

This is my favorite drugstore makeup remover. I have very sensitive skin and this is so gentle on my face. This also REMOVES ALLmy makeup--Even the water proof mascara! I noticed that my face breaks out less now because all the makeup is removed from my face after using the wipes.
Adrienne W.
Adrienne W.
Leesport, PA

I love these wipes! They are gentle, yet removes waterproof make up! These smell like lavender and are super calming, so I would use them to remove my makeup and cleanse the skin right before bed. Certainly meets expectations! Be sure to close the package well or they can dry out!
Skye A.
Skye A.
Lincoln, NE

I have been using them for years and love them. They always get all the makeup off and leave my skin clean. They don't leave my feeling oily or dry. I feel well moisturized and no redness or rawness. The package is nice. But you have to make sure you close them or they can dry out
Michelle V.
Michelle V.

I have very sensitive skin so these wipes are really gentle on my skin! I am not sure if they are hypoallergenic but I don't get a burning sensation like other wipes have left my face!! I use this every night before washing my face. Removes makeup easily and it's really affordable
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?