Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Angelique R.
Angelique R.
carson,california

Love this for traveling, keep in my desk at work and in my gym bag and make up case.! such a great make up remover or just as a quick refresher especially when you are on the go and need to freshen up. gentle on the skin non drying and i love using them on my clients when doing make up!
Rhianne M.
Rhianne M.
Secret Harbour, WA

Perfect for my combination skin, didn't make my skin feel as if it was dry, very gentle and soft to the skin! Removed all my makeup, including waterproof mascara and I can never seem to find a makeup remover that has done the job! absolutely love this product and would 100% recommend it!
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Macon, GA

I have sensitive skin and these are great and do not irritate. I am not really a fan of makeup removers. Normally I just use a warm water and a wash cloth, but these are definitely work purchasing if you have sensitive skin and if you want something quick and easy to remove your makeup.
Caroline N.
Caroline N.
Placentia, CA

I love how they refresh your face after removing all makeup. They just keep fresh during the night and you wake up with a clean face. Recommend this towels because I use it when I am so tired and the last thing I want to do is to wash my face. Lol. They perfect for those type of nights.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Valencia, CA

These are my go to wipes because they are so gentle on my eyes. They are more expensive than you regular wipes, but they are worth it! I bought mine at Walmart! The packaging give you that calming effect which helps when removing your makeup. This is a holy grail must have for everyone!
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Traer, IA

Love these so much, they work perfectly!!! I'm just scared of getting the product in my eye because I know hpw much that would hurt. It would be even better if I didn't wear just eye makeup because they're SO EFFECTIVE!!! Love them and I don't know if I could ever find something better.
Jensen C.
Jensen C.
Pulaski, PA

I really enjoy using these, they are very smooth on the skin and don't leave a soapy feeling. it met my expectations by taking my makeup off so well and I have repurchased them a couple times. I recommend these over most makeup remover wipes, they don't leave my skin feeling dry either
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Corvallis, OR

Very soft and very effective, they weren't that calming, they still stung if you got to close to your eye. They were fairly cheap i just got them at Wal-Mart. The wipes were quite large do i would use about half and i could put it back in the container to use later. 5/5 would buy again
Kate H.
Kate H.

Clean, easy and effective. I hate the oily finish most make up removers have, and this went without that. I got it from my mom, so i didn't have to pay, but I'm unlikely to purchase it for myself because wipes go so fast and add up quickly. As far as wipes go, however, these were good.
Abby C.
Abby C.
Candler, NC

These smell great! They get all of my makeup off with a few rubs per eye. I would give five stars, but the wipes burn if you get any of the liquid from the wipe in your eyes, but that is expected. I have found that running hot water over the wipes and then wringing them out works well!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now