Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Lucy H.
Lucy H.
Mindarie, WA

These makeup wipes are a staple in my room, always use them, they are soft on the skin, don't irritate the eyes at all and leave the skin feeling clean and soft.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Hollister, CA

My all time favorite makeup remover wipes!!! Literally takes your makeup on with just one! And leavesbyour face feeling clean and moisturized! Highly recommend!
Amy C.
Amy C.
Sault Ste. Marie, ON - Ontario

I love this makeup remover. It works great to remove my makeup and it doesn't dry out my skin. They also last for a long time without drying out, which is nice.
Vane R.
Vane R.

Is a good product, one of my fave :) cool and nice with skin care... I put it in my face all days at nigth after work and it works like god touching my face lol
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Guelph

Removed my makeup pretty well, it was able to remove my waterproof eyeliner. Only con is the packaging may be finicky - mine ripped the first time I opened it.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.

Love. they are gentle, smell great and actually remove makeup without any harsh scrubbing. i highly recommend especially if you want simple easy makeup removal
laura m.
laura m.
ottawa , ON

I like the way it takes my make up off but it burns my face a lot and it has a good smell .over all i started using other makeup removers that don't burn my face
Brooklyn L.
Brooklyn L.

These cleansing towelettes do the trick. With a little bit of added pressure, they take off all your makeup from the day, even hard to get waterproof mascara.
Eugenia P.
Eugenia P.

The best cleansing towelettes ever.! It's a great product I been buying it since it came out because this editions allows to remove your makeup without force.
taelor b.
taelor b.
eau claire, wi

These wipes do their job for the most part, but the smell got to be nauseating after a while and they seemed to dry out fast. I prefer the blue package ones.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now