Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Laura F.
Laura F.
East Jordan , MI

Very easy on my sensitive skin, removes all traces of dirt and it has a wonderful smell.
hannah l.
hannah l.

These are so gentle on my sensitive eyes and only takes one to get all of my makeup off!
rikkeisha l.
rikkeisha l.
Port Hadlock, WA

Smells like wine and stung my face. also left me feeling oily and greasy. wasn't pleased
abigail s.
abigail s.
Mississauga. Ontario

This product works very well, it takes off all your makeup without leaving your skin dry
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Rio Grande City, TX

Really cleans and calms me at night with the warm smell of lavander, smooths my face too
Sylwia W.
Sylwia W.

Used these a lot of times before I went to bed. They leave your skin nice and refreshed.
Katherine D.
Katherine D.

I love how easily my makeup came off using these! They smell nice and made my skin soft!
helen v.
helen v.
Madisonville, LA

I use these all the time. Works great with eye makeup and when you want a quick removal!
Hali F.
Hali F.

Obsessed with these! Not too oily and always take my make up off easily with no burning!
T-Meal H.
T-Meal H.
Minneapolis, MN

This remover got all the makeup off with 1 swipe. Afterward it didn't leave my face dry.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now