Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
Denae B.
Denae B.
Winnipeg

I enjoy the ease of towlettes instead of liquid especially after nights out where I can quickly wipe my face. I do find however that it struggles to take off some mascaras.
jusseth r.
jusseth r.

They are super good these Cleansing wipes because they are super subaes not irritate the skin at all, eliminate up till 90% and have a pleasant smell anything super strong
Ashlee D.
Ashlee D.
Field

Super quick and easy to use. Doesn't harm sensitive skin, and if anything it just feels fresher afterwards! Very good for even touching up makeup under your lower eyelid.
Amélie C.
Amélie C.
Montreal

The towelettes were not the most efficient at removing makeup, but it wasn't to harsh for the skin which is good, because my eyes often get irritated by makeup removers.
Nadia K.
Nadia K.

I like the fact that they remove almost all the make up of my face, but they leave my skin red and it's uncomfortable. But over all great make up remover. I recommend it.
Maria Y.
Maria Y.

never used to speak good and remove all my friends say that wonderful and so I think it should be good even I want to see how it is supposed to be very good even as talk
Eryn C.
Eryn C.

Pretty good makeup removing whips. They get most of the makeup off, but I find that you have to use additional products when you have waterproof mascara or eyeliner on.
Olga D.
Olga D.

Loved it! Leaves my skin so clean and hydrated! It feels like relaxing mask. Not sticky. Really love it and recommended to all my friends and to you! You will love it😊
amy h.
amy h.

I love their makeup whips there amazing. it takes like one swoosh and bam it off woulntd you love that every night cause i hate taking my makeup off but now i ingoy it
Jean M.
Jean M.

I love how they remove make up easily and leave my skin soft and not oily. The y are reasonably priced and the scent is delicate. The packages are great for traveling.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?