Add a Photo

#15 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Connie G.
Connie G.

Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes Night Calming are gentle to use and truly leave my patients skin clean and soft and their moods calmed and peaceful
Vidhi A.
Vidhi A.
Toronto

Gets out even the toughest makeup and mascara. Lovely smell but I find it can leave my skin a little oily. I recommend giving it a rinse or even washing after use.
Kamsa P.
Kamsa P.

One of my favorite makeup-removing towelettes. It really does the job of removing makeup while leaving your face feeling soft. Great for those with sensitive skin
Deborah C.
Deborah C.

Best makeup remover wipes eveeeeeeer you only need one wipe to remove all the makeup from your face.It even removes liquid lipstick they really are. Great product
Magda G.
Magda G.
Calgary, Alberta

Very quick and efficient at removing makeup without hurting my skin. I like the cleansing oil better, just for preference since I'm not the biggest fan of cloths.
dominique v.
dominique v.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

These make-up wipes were great. They removed my make-up without leaving my face feeling oily. They also didn't tug at my skin while removing my tough eye make-up.
Lucy H.
Lucy H.
Mindarie, WA

These makeup wipes are a staple in my room, always use them, they are soft on the skin, don't irritate the eyes at all and leave the skin feeling clean and soft.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Hollister, CA

My all time favorite makeup remover wipes!!! Literally takes your makeup on with just one! And leavesbyour face feeling clean and moisturized! Highly recommend!
Amy C.
Amy C.
Sault Ste. Marie, ON - Ontario

I love this makeup remover. It works great to remove my makeup and it doesn't dry out my skin. They also last for a long time without drying out, which is nice.
Vane R.
Vane R.

Is a good product, one of my fave :) cool and nice with skin care... I put it in my face all days at nigth after work and it works like god touching my face lol
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now