Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Carolina L.
Carolina L.

It is very good and easy to use, especially when you do not have time or just want to correct one mistake
It is also very wet and deberi also have a version to carry in the bag
Bailey J.
Bailey J.

I always use these towelettes before bedtime to soothe my skin and get off any leftover makeup and dirt from my busy day. They smell great and make my skin feel clean and soft.
damariz c.
damariz c.
santiago

sacan bien el maquillaje, no arde ni irrita la piel lo que es un gran punto a favor, me sacaba la máscara a prueba de agua sin problemas también cosa que no todas pueden lograr
Nida A.
Nida A.

My all time favorite makeup wipes. I've tried many others but i find theses to work best for me and i keep repurchasing it. its really gentle on my skin and even on my eyes.
cinthia l.
cinthia l.
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Son muy similares a las de paquete azul con la diferencia que esta son mejores para la noche porque dejan la cara super humeda con el tiempo justo para que la cara lo absorba
Seonaid M.
Seonaid M.
Sydney, Nova Scotia

These are great for removing makeup and eye makeup. Be careful if you have sensitive skin around the eyes though. They tend to burn and make my eyes water if I get too close.
Zahra G.
Zahra G.

This product is by far the best makeup remover wipe I've ever used, it cleans my makeup off perfectly and also leaves my face very soft after. I defiantly recommend using it.
Alissa Z.
Alissa Z.
Vancouver

I really like the brand mostly for their hand creams but after trying the wipes i might consider buying them again
very pleasant smell, soothing effect, doesn't irritate eyes
Denae B.
Denae B.
Winnipeg

I enjoy the ease of towlettes instead of liquid especially after nights out where I can quickly wipe my face. I do find however that it struggles to take off some mascaras.
jusseth r.
jusseth r.

They are super good these Cleansing wipes because they are super subaes not irritate the skin at all, eliminate up till 90% and have a pleasant smell anything super strong
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now