Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Tyler K.
Tyler K.
Warren, MI

I love to use wipes when it comes to removing mack up. Its easy and convenient. This particular product works really well. Basically one wipe across your face. All your makeup is removed.
Kaytie O.
Kaytie O.

Takes off makeup well, but leaves my face pretty oily. Not sure if it's supposed to, but I'd rather it not. Overall I do like the product and use it every night I need to remove makeup. đŸ˜Œ
Abby P.
Abby P.
Mulwala, NSW

The Nuetrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes Night Calming are one of my favorite make up removing products. They don't make your face sting and the calming side definitley works
Jaime O.
Jaime O.

Love these Facial wipes. I have sensitive skin acne prone skin and these work well for me. Gentle, soft and excellent at removing about 90% of my makeup. I would recommend this product.
Aleshia M.
Aleshia M.

These makeup remover wipes are phenomenal. They take everything right off and are moisturizing so your skin feels well taken care of and they have an amazing calming scent of lavender.
Christina Z.
Christina Z.

Love this product, I use it right before bed whenever I am out late and don't want to properly wash my face. Completely removes all my makeup, no matter how much I have on, every-time!
Julia V.
Julia V.
Barra do Ribeiro Rio Grande do sul- Bairro trĂªs vendas- Rua Lauro GuimarĂ£es 202

Amoooo esse produto estou sempre a procura dele qualidade maravilhoso Ă³tima excelente uso sempre tenho um baita estoque em casa recommendo para vĂ¡rias pessoas e simplesmente amo demais
Bethaly M.
Bethaly M.
Surrey, BC

These makeup remover wipes removes my makeup with one wipe! They didn't irritate my skin which is a plus. I'm no that fond of the smell of these wipes so that's why I gave it 4 stars.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.

The smell of Lavender is amazing! Gets everything off as needed. I wish they were a bit softer though, they feel a little rough to my face but it gets the job done so i can't complain
Maira K.
Maira K.
Mississauga, Ontario

Have been using these for years. Work great at removing everything. Doesn't leave my skin too dry and great for when I'm too lazy to wash my face. Available at all drugstores / walmart.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now