Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Steff W.
Steff W.

Was gifted these as part of a "Look Good, Feel Good" workshop for cancer patients. Felt great on my skin and did a fab job of cleansing my face. Perfect for at home and trips away.
Maria jose A.
Maria jose A.

Amo el removedor de neutrogeno
Es mi producto favorito ya que remueve muy bien lo que uso a diarios e incluso el rimel aparte es un producto facil de conseguir y muy economico....
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
Charlottetown

Takes the makeup off without irritating my eyes. I have fairly sensitive skin and there are some wipes that i just cannot use. Neutrogena wipes are one that I keep going back to.
Lori H.
Lori H.

I've used this once I'm not one for spending a lot of time trying to remove what little makeup I use so the fact that it's easy to use is why I buy it and the scent is not to bad
Hanna S.
Hanna S.
Kitchener

These are the only face wipe I will use. The towels stay moist in their packaging, unlike many other brands. They are gentle on your skin, smell amazing and are super refreshing.
Jinith J.
Jinith J.

Amazing product. Removes makeup in no time! Love this product.

Best to remove heavy foundation especially eye makeup. Doesn't leave the skin dry. Keeps skin feeling moisturized.
Carolina L.
Carolina L.

It is very good and easy to use, especially when you do not have time or just want to correct one mistake
It is also very wet and deberi also have a version to carry in the bag
damariz c.
damariz c.
santiago

sacan bien el maquillaje, no arde ni irrita la piel lo que es un gran punto a favor, me sacaba la máscara a prueba de agua sin problemas también cosa que no todas pueden lograr
Bailey J.
Bailey J.

I always use these towelettes before bedtime to soothe my skin and get off any leftover makeup and dirt from my busy day. They smell great and make my skin feel clean and soft.
Seonaid M.
Seonaid M.
Sydney, Nova Scotia

These are great for removing makeup and eye makeup. Be careful if you have sensitive skin around the eyes though. They tend to burn and make my eyes water if I get too close.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now