Add a Photo

Diana H.
Diana H.
Georgetown, Demerara-Mahaica
Feb. 22, 2016, 6:38 p.m.
I have really weird combination skin where it's really dry around my hairline and super oily and acne prone around the rest of my face so I use these wipes sometimes when I'm on the go and I need to minimize the oiliness.
Angie R.
Angie R.
May 31, 2016, 10:24 p.m.
Amazing! they leave the skin very smooth. I use them every day and they take the makeup off very well. This is the best make up remover neutrogena has. Ive tried a lot of removers from this brand and this one is the best.
Codee L.
Codee L.
March 27, 2016, 10:58 a.m.
I love these! They remove all of my face makeup in just one wipe. I have very sensitive skin, and I find these very gentle and don't irritate me. They also have a nice scent, which is a bonus! Definitely recommend these.
Jassi D.
Jassi D.
Edmonton , Alberta
March 27, 2016, 2:53 p.m.
They are good to remove makeup but the packaging isn't good, so they all dried up before I could use them all. Plus they're a bit expensive. But they are good on the go or if you're a bit lazy to remove makeup at night
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
Peterborough Ontario
Really love these makeup remover towelettes! I love the scent and how great these actually work, they're a great value! They're soothing on the skin! I also recommend these to other people and I also get great results!
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Badger, NL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Considering my skin is sooo sensitive, its really hard to come across a makeup remover that doesn't destroy or burn my face at the end of the day. this product is so good for sensitve faces like mine, highly recommend!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Thetford
March 1, 2016, 12:24 p.m.
These wipes are great and I use them every day to remove makeup. They don't irritate my sensitive skin and does not try out my eye area like many other wipes do. i would recommend these to anyone with sensitive skin.
Farielle S.
Farielle S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 10, 2016, 11:14 a.m.
These work really good and it removes makeup gently and effectively. It isn't harsh on the skin and I use this to take off most of my makeup before cleansing it and these towlettes do the job they're supposed to do.
Demi F.
Demi F.
Sackville, NB
March 29, 2016, 1:19 p.m.
My go to make up remover wipe, removes everything and doesn't burn my eyes like others do, also the night calming action does actually work, i did feel a little more ready for bed once I started using these wipes.
member-1ec6fe9e7
member-1ec6fe9e7
Minneapolis, MN
Feb. 8, 2016, 8:04 p.m.
I really love this product it really leaves my face nice and clean. I usually use it in the morning and night. It leaves my face not oily and it leaves it really clean and it really cleans up it makeup real well.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?