Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#15 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

1 days left

Photos (38)
Jaclyn W.
Jaclyn W.

I actually loved these. I didn't like the Neutrogena grapefruit ones because they dried out my skin, but these ones are great. My skin is really sensitive and it didn't cause redness or dryness.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Montreal, QC

I really like this Neutrogena make-up remover towelettes. They are so practical and easy to use, plus they remove all the impurities from my skin and leave a feeling of freshness and smoothness.
Tanisha F.
Tanisha F.

I must say sometimes after a hard days work or even after an evening out I use this product to remove my makeup simply the best. One sheet goes a long way and every bit of my makeup is removed.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.

These quick and easy facial wipes are amazong for a busy mom like me. I just wipe and jump into bed. They work so great too. Especially when you mess up in makeup. They come to my rescue often.
Daisy I.
Daisy I.

I keep these on my bedside table & i use them pretty much every night! These not only take my makeup off realky quick but they also moisturise my skin too! Amazing! Great for sensitive skin tol
Camille M.
Camille M.
Jonquiere, Quebec

These clean wipes are simply refreshing. They clean well and cool down your skin. The only problem is that if you don't seel the package properly, the wipes will dry up. It has a neutral smell.
Stephanie Z.
Stephanie Z.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

I absolutely love these toilettes because they make your face feel very refreshed and soothed. The cleansing aspect is also great because it takes all my face makeup off which I love about it.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
New Waterford, NS

Great product. gives a nice clean fresh feeling. cleans very well. like the resealable package. I carry it in my purse in the summer for a pick me up when my face feels sweaty or at the beach
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
El Cafetal, Caracas, Miranda

This product is great, remove al the make up even the mascara and eye liner, sometimes not all the remover does this kind of things, but this towelettes are perfect for my face before sleep.
Valentina C.
Valentina C.

Me gustan, sacan bien el maquillaje pero son muy fuertes y aveces hacen arder mucho los ojos porque por cada tuallita aveces traen mucho producto y se desperdicia pero el aroma es muy lindo
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?