Add a Photo

#16 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Giselle C.
Giselle C.
April 18, 2016, 12:09 p.m.
In my opinion, this is the best Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes. I tried four brands, but Neutrogena's has a soft touch and cleans the entire face, taking all the make up off and the price is very nice. I certainly recommend it to my friends.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Vancouver , Bc
April 4, 2016, 4:31 p.m.
A quick and easy way to get makeup off! Smells good, feels nice on skin. Purchased from Shoppers Drug Mart. A bit pricey but overall met my expectations. I am a repeat user and will purchase again. Could improve by having more wipes in package.
Rosa T.
Rosa T.
Santa Marta
Estas toallistas removedoras de maquillaje son muy buenas, remueven hasta el maquillaje a prueba de agua como las marcaras o rimel y esos pigmentos de mac, me encantaria poder comprarmelas aunque son caritas y me gustaron mucho, las recomiendo
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Scotland
April 1, 2016, 5:42 a.m.
I would highly recommend this product as they get you're makeup off really well. This product helped me keep my acne under control. I purchased mine at super drug, the product is very gentle on sensitive skin I would defanitly repurchase this.
Julie C.
Julie C.
Feb. 10, 2016, 9:41 p.m.
I love these. I bring them with me anytime I'm sleeping away from home, and it feels great to be able to get rid of all the dirt and makeup, even though I don't have all my soaps. Leaves my skin smooth and gets rid of everything super well.
Alexandrea B.
Alexandrea B.
Winnipeg , Manitoba
March 2, 2016, 9:23 p.m.
Worked very effectively, though I had problems with how strong of a smell this product has. I don't wear a lot of foundation but i could use half a wipe to remove my eye makeup, brows and under eye concealer with no problems. Would recommend.
Hridi D.
Hridi D.
Windsor, ON
Feb. 14, 2016, 9:06 p.m.
I just started using them after I ran out of my Burt's Bees and I am very impressed. With no drying ingredients, it's a gentle formula that works for my sensitive skin whilst being very effective at getting even my most stubborn makeup off.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
March 11, 2016, 7:06 p.m.
This product is handy for quick eye makeup removal. You only need to use one for a fair amount of makeup. I usually use liquid eyeliner and a lot of waterproof mascara. This product is on sale a lot also and not too expensive in general.
Trisha R.
Trisha R.
Feb. 23, 2016, 1:42 a.m.
These are amazing. One wipe takes away all my makeup with non left. The night calming is also a really cool idea because at night you want something that doesn't wake you up and isn't all about brightening. This is a wonderful product.
Kirdy T.
Kirdy T.
April 4, 2016, 10:39 p.m.
I usually use the original Neutrogena cleansing wipes but I when I tried these I loved how they felt on my face. The cloths are super soft and don't irritate my skin at all. These wipes have become a major part of my nighttime routine.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?