Add a Photo

#18 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Mariam B.
Mariam B.
These are quite good, they are soft and leave a good smooth feel on the face ive tried them for a while now and definitely recommend it, the only thing is that you have to press really hard to get the makeup off but nothing i mind
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
I love these sooo much!! Always gets rid of all of my make up, and I usually only end up using half the cloth. The reveal able package is great but after a little while it doesn't seal as nicly and I noticed the towels getting dry
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
March 17, 2016, 12:02 p.m.
These make up wipes are outstanding I love how nice they work on my skin! I don't use these by themselves but I use them then I use the face wash I have it helps get all the makeup off my face I definitely recommend this product.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Feb. 13, 2016, 2:06 a.m.
I love these wipes, I prefer to remove my make up with wipes rather than cleansers because they don't burn your eyes. These wipes by Neutrogena are perfect because it don't leave you skin looking oily after you clean your face.
Tiesha S.
Tiesha S.
April 1, 2016, 7:30 p.m.
I bought this Makeup remover to take with me on vacation. It was fantastic! The cloth not only removed all makeup and residue, it did so gently. My face felt smooth and soothed after cleaning. I would definitely purchase again.
Merissa P.
Merissa P.
Use these at night to take off the days dirt and makeup. The lavender leaves my skin cool and refreshed. I love this product but it can be pricey. Wish you got a bigger pack for what you pay. But until then I will keep buying.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Calgary, Alberta
Feb. 20, 2016, 11:08 p.m.
These definitely have the calming part down. They are great before bed but not great at actually removing my waterproof mascara. They tend to partially remove it and spread it all over my face. Takes a lot to get it fully off.
Sarosh I.
Sarosh I.
Lahore, Pakistan
March 27, 2016, 1:43 p.m.
Since I have extremely oily & sensitive skin, I always look for cleansing wipes which are rather gentle & do not cause irritation. I love using these wipes. They remove all my makeup so easily. No extreme hard work required.
E B.
E B.
May 21, 2016, 5:31 a.m.
This product be my holy grail. It's so moisturizing and feels amazing on the skin. It's not harsh like other make up removers and it does the job really well. The scent is quite nice and I definitely recommend this product.
Alana M.
Alana M.
Louis-Veuillot, Quebec
I absolutely love the nitrogen a grapefruit face cleansing wipes so I thought swapping these in for my nighttime routine would be great, however I found them too oily and left a film on my skin. I did not like these at all.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?