Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Stephanie Z.
Stephanie Z.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

I absolutely love these toilettes because they make your face feel very refreshed and soothed. The cleansing aspect is also great because it takes all my face makeup off which I love about it.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
New Waterford, NS

Great product. gives a nice clean fresh feeling. cleans very well. like the resealable package. I carry it in my purse in the summer for a pick me up when my face feels sweaty or at the beach
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
El Cafetal, Caracas, Miranda

This product is great, remove al the make up even the mascara and eye liner, sometimes not all the remover does this kind of things, but this towelettes are perfect for my face before sleep.
Valentina C.
Valentina C.

Me gustan, sacan bien el maquillaje pero son muy fuertes y aveces hacen arder mucho los ojos porque por cada tuallita aveces traen mucho producto y se desperdicia pero el aroma es muy lindo
Bonita C.
Bonita C.
El Paso, TX

Love these wipes! Take all my make up right off. very gentle on my skin. Repeat user. Don't have to use more than one to take make up off leave my skin feeling wonderful and clean at night
pompatri p.
pompatri p.
tenerife, canarias

This product activates when shaken to gently whisk away even waterproof eye makeup without any tugging, pulling or stinging. Your skin is left feeling clean and fresh with no oily residue.
Tyler K.
Tyler K.
Warren, MI

I love to use wipes when it comes to removing mack up. Its easy and convenient. This particular product works really well. Basically one wipe across your face. All your makeup is removed.
Kaytie O.
Kaytie O.

Takes off makeup well, but leaves my face pretty oily. Not sure if it's supposed to, but I'd rather it not. Overall I do like the product and use it every night I need to remove makeup. 😌
Abby P.
Abby P.
Mulwala, NSW

The Nuetrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes Night Calming are one of my favorite make up removing products. They don't make your face sting and the calming side definitley works
Jaime O.
Jaime O.

Love these Facial wipes. I have sensitive skin acne prone skin and these work well for me. Gentle, soft and excellent at removing about 90% of my makeup. I would recommend this product.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now