Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Victor, ID

I love these makeup wipes so much. They are super calming and gentle on the skin. I use these twice a day and always keep 2 packages in my room and bathroom at all times. I highly recommend these!
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Whitby

Leave your skin feeling extremely soft, most makeup removing wipes leave the skin feeling a bit rough but this one is gentle with a large cloth that is able to remove a full face of makeup easily
Samara S.
Samara S.
Vancouver

This stuff is probably one of the fricken best make up removers to travel with. Just throw it in your purse and your ready to go plus it's not super harsh on your face and it really does the job!
Liliana D.
Liliana D.

Otro producto que no reemplazo, lo uso mucho. Es excelente, si bien me deja un efecto de "piel adormecida" si no enjuago mi piel liego de usarlas. Con ese post cuidado, es un producto excelente.
Jaclyn W.
Jaclyn W.

I actually loved these. I didn't like the Neutrogena grapefruit ones because they dried out my skin, but these ones are great. My skin is really sensitive and it didn't cause redness or dryness.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Montreal, QC

I really like this Neutrogena make-up remover towelettes. They are so practical and easy to use, plus they remove all the impurities from my skin and leave a feeling of freshness and smoothness.
Tanisha F.
Tanisha F.

I must say sometimes after a hard days work or even after an evening out I use this product to remove my makeup simply the best. One sheet goes a long way and every bit of my makeup is removed.
Daisy I.
Daisy I.

I keep these on my bedside table & i use them pretty much every night! These not only take my makeup off realky quick but they also moisturise my skin too! Amazing! Great for sensitive skin tol
Camille M.
Camille M.
Jonquiere, Quebec

These clean wipes are simply refreshing. They clean well and cool down your skin. The only problem is that if you don't seel the package properly, the wipes will dry up. It has a neutral smell.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.

These quick and easy facial wipes are amazong for a busy mom like me. I just wipe and jump into bed. They work so great too. Especially when you mess up in makeup. They come to my rescue often.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now