Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Newly N.
Newly N.

Light
good for sensitive skin
Prefect for getting off gel liners, waterproof mascara and 24hr foundation.
Best wipes to travel with.
I only take my wipes and moisturizer, as my face feels clean and fresh
Amelia C.
Amelia C.
Fredericton, New-Brunswick

Very gentle and works pretty well with mascara! That's always a big factor for me. I am overall pretty satisfied with this product! I would buy again. And also, it had a nice smell and felt moisturizing
Karla V.
Karla V.

Looking for an easy way to desmaquillarse? because they found the solution, these are perfect makeup removal towels to remove all makeup very efficiently and without irritating the skin, they recommend.
Paige M.
Paige M.

I really liked these makeup removers they removed the makeup effortlessly even stubborn eye makeup! But. They stung my face especially the eye area so I wouldn't recommend for people with sensitive skin
Cathlia W.
Cathlia W.
Fredericton, New Brunswick

Love this product, easy on the skin and when it got in my eyes it didn't burn! Purchased it at a local drug store! Packaging was nice, directions were easy to use. Definitely effective, would use again.
courtney w.
courtney w.
thorn hill ON

This makeup remover does remove all the makeup on my face but and is refreshing before bed, but it does not do such a great job removing waterproof makeup and I always wakeup with residue under my eyes.
Morgan G.
Morgan G.

These were great for removing makeup but ultimately left a strange film/coating on my face. I'm a person who likes the feeling of completely cleansed, totally naked skin, so these weren't my favorite.
Dana M.
Dana M.

These wipes are great for removing makeup in a pinch in a gentle way. they are extremely effective and have a soft scent. ive seen these adverstised many places and they lived up to what everyone said.
Emilija R.
Emilija R.

I really enjoy it, love it for removing my mascara and waterproof liner ! It is easy to use, very gentle on my eyes! I've been using this particular brand for years now, and I never got any complains !
Melody M.
Melody M.

Very nice product! Took off makeup good, felt nice afterwards and the texture of the clothes were nice and soft! Would recommend to anyone other the those who wear lots of makeup! Would purchase again!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?