Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Cherrelle M.
Cherrelle M.
Stafford, VA

They work great and don't leave my skin feeling dry. They also last well in the packaging.
Mindi H.
Mindi H.
Fayetteville, GA

My favorite makeup remover. I live that I don't have to scrub hard to remove all my makeup
Daria S.
Daria S.
Philadelphia, PA

Absolutely my favorite makeup removal wipes. Would recommend to everyone. Very affordable!
Malorie M.
Malorie M.
Maryville, TN

I love these wipes! I keep them wherever I go. Literally one wipe and my makeup comes off.
Shada M.
Shada M.
West Chester, OH

These wipes do the job! They get all of your makeup off and they don't irritate the skin !
Haley N.
Haley N.
Modesto , Ca

Soft materiel. Good scent. Only complaint is the almost oily feeling it leaves on my skin.
Shelby P.
Shelby P.

These work well. I use the before bed every night to get off my make up. Feels refreshing.
Jessy B.
Jessy B.

It's so rare for me to find a product that hydrates my skin so.well. I enjoy this product.
Martina N.
Martina N.
Media, PA

Smells great skin feels silky afterwards. Not great for eye makeup leaves mascara residue.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Byron, IL

Absolutely love these!! Always makes my face feel all clean and clear before going to bed!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now