Add a Photo

#18 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Pamela A.
Pamela A.
April 23, 2016, 2:28 p.m.
This towelettes are nice with my skin, they're soft and clean my face really good, but they promise you to remove "even waterproof mascara" and no, it's really hard to remove even if you put a towelette a few minutes on your eyelashes.
Kelsey V.
Kelsey V.
Feb. 9, 2016, 7:58 a.m.
I have very sensitive skin to many makeup remover and when i came across this product i had no problems with it! Its very moisturizing and takes off the makeup very easily. I have nothing bad to say about this product! Great purchase
Kara C.
Kara C.
March 6, 2016, 9:37 p.m.
I love these! They smell amazing and leave my skin feeling refreshed! As with a lot of makeup removers, waterproof makeup can still be tough to take off even with the cloths. However, i can say that the wipes are gentle on the skin.
Allison W.
Allison W.
April 1, 2016, 7:34 p.m.
Gentle, soothing - and best of all - so easy to use when you feel *almost* too tired to clean your face before bed.

These do have a lovely, soft scent, but if you are very sensitive to smells you probably want to avoid this product.
Ambur L.
Ambur L.
Feb. 17, 2016, 1:42 p.m.
I find I struggle with the same old problem, finding a wipe that removes waterproof mascara with out feeling like I'm scrubing it off so to speak. I find that it works for the general face area but lacks the go to power for the eyes
Mariam B.
Mariam B.
These are quite good, they are soft and leave a good smooth feel on the face ive tried them for a while now and definitely recommend it, the only thing is that you have to press really hard to get the makeup off but nothing i mind
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
I love these sooo much!! Always gets rid of all of my make up, and I usually only end up using half the cloth. The reveal able package is great but after a little while it doesn't seal as nicly and I noticed the towels getting dry
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
March 17, 2016, 12:02 p.m.
These make up wipes are outstanding I love how nice they work on my skin! I don't use these by themselves but I use them then I use the face wash I have it helps get all the makeup off my face I definitely recommend this product.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Feb. 13, 2016, 2:06 a.m.
I love these wipes, I prefer to remove my make up with wipes rather than cleansers because they don't burn your eyes. These wipes by Neutrogena are perfect because it don't leave you skin looking oily after you clean your face.
Tiesha S.
Tiesha S.
April 1, 2016, 7:30 p.m.
I bought this Makeup remover to take with me on vacation. It was fantastic! The cloth not only removed all makeup and residue, it did so gently. My face felt smooth and soothed after cleaning. I would definitely purchase again.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?