Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Janaya F.
Janaya F.

It's amazing for when I'm to lazy to wash my makeup off so i leave these on my night stand
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Providence, RI

Love these wipes only downside was it did sting my eyes for about a minute after each use.
Jeanette V.
Jeanette V.
Yuma, AZ

I love these wipes especially at night time lavender smell to relax when taking off makeup
esha p.
esha p.

I love this they are amazing. It takes off all you makeup so fast. Even waterproof mascara
Bettina C.
Bettina C.
El Paso, TX

This product did not work very well with my skin type because I have really sensitive skin
Connie H.
Connie H.

OMG. Best make up remover I have ever used. It cleans very well. And I like the smell too.
Angie W.
Angie W.
Stansbury Pk, UT

These wipes are amazing. I love how easy they are to use and how fresh my face feels after
Leanna C.
Leanna C.
Saint Francis, MN

Love neutrogena face wipes takes my makeup off and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean!
Liz K.
Liz K.
Stratford, CT

Great smell, doesn't irritate skin. This product effectively gets rid of all makeup easily
Christine C.
Christine C.
Tallahassee, Florida

It takes everything off super well but left my skin slightly dry and right in the morning.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now