Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#15 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

1 days left

Photos (38)
Anna C.
Anna C.

This are my favorites Cleansing towelettes so far, it removes make up really easy even water proofs and doesn't irritates my skin like others. It's a little more expensive than others I used to have but worth it.
Tera D.
Tera D.

These do a great job of removing eye makeup - but I only ever use makeup removing wipes before fully cleansing my face. That said, there are cheaper options at the pharmacy that perform just as well or better.
Lulu M.
Lulu M.
United kingdom

These are definitely the best makeup remover wipes I have ever used, cleans all the dirt of the face leaving my skin feeling soft and refreshed. at an affordable price I love buying a couple in case I ran out.
Emelye K.
Emelye K.
Collingwood, VIC

This is my favorite brand of makeup remover. It removes every bit of makeup you might have on. It's also super gentle and has a calming lavender scent that prepares you for sleep. It's also easily accessible!
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Tilbury , Ontario

Yes! I love the neutrogena makeup removing wipes, it has always been one of my favorite products. It's very easy on my skin and removes even my toughest eye makeup! I will always recommend these to everyone
Tasnia N.
Tasnia N.

These are great! I keep them by my nightstand for times I can't be bothered to wash my face. (so tired!) It takes makeup off well but you do want to wash your face after if you want to keep pimples at bay!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.

When taking off my make up at night, I've realised it can become a little red and inflamed but when using this it really helped to calm it down and settle the redness which is always an insecurity of mine
María José H.
María José H.
Los Ángeles

Son las mejores toallitas desmaquillantes que he probado, quitan el maquillaje súper fácil y también la máscara a prueba de agua, las llevo usando desde que las probé por primera vez porque son excelentes
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.

These are by far the best cleansing wipes. They remove all makeup, quickly and easily. They're not irritating even though they're scented. They smell amazing. They're very soft and leave skin very clean.
Newly N.
Newly N.

Light
good for sensitive skin
Prefect for getting off gel liners, waterproof mascara and 24hr foundation.
Best wipes to travel with.
I only take my wipes and moisturizer, as my face feels clean and fresh
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?