Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Amelia C.
Amelia C.
Fredericton, New-Brunswick

Very gentle and works pretty well with mascara! That's always a big factor for me. I am overall pretty satisfied with this product! I would buy again. And also, it had a nice smell and felt moisturizing
Cathlia W.
Cathlia W.
Fredericton, New Brunswick

Love this product, easy on the skin and when it got in my eyes it didn't burn! Purchased it at a local drug store! Packaging was nice, directions were easy to use. Definitely effective, would use again.
Karla V.
Karla V.

Looking for an easy way to desmaquillarse? because they found the solution, these are perfect makeup removal towels to remove all makeup very efficiently and without irritating the skin, they recommend.
Emilija R.
Emilija R.

I really enjoy it, love it for removing my mascara and waterproof liner ! It is easy to use, very gentle on my eyes! I've been using this particular brand for years now, and I never got any complains !
Morgan G.
Morgan G.

These were great for removing makeup but ultimately left a strange film/coating on my face. I'm a person who likes the feeling of completely cleansed, totally naked skin, so these weren't my favorite.
Melody M.
Melody M.

Very nice product! Took off makeup good, felt nice afterwards and the texture of the clothes were nice and soft! Would recommend to anyone other the those who wear lots of makeup! Would purchase again!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Windhoek, Namibia

Smells amaaaazing! Been using it for quite a while and I've been loving it. Maybe a little pricey, but worth it. Makes your skin feel really soft and def gets rid of makeup the way it should. I love it
Dana M.
Dana M.

These wipes are great for removing makeup in a pinch in a gentle way. they are extremely effective and have a soft scent. ive seen these adverstised many places and they lived up to what everyone said.
Brey G.
Brey G.

I bought these towelettes in Walmart. Removes make up really well but the pack of towelettes dries fast. I wasn't even half way though the pack and I can feel the towelettes wasn't as moist as before.
Sahana R.
Sahana R.

Best waterproof makeup removing wipes. Does not sting eyes . I have very sensitive eyes . Not all waterproof makeup wipes work for me. It also does not leave any residue. I don't feel the need to rinse
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now