Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Erika G.
Erika G.
Mississauga , Ontario

Great wipes gets the job done and removes all my makeup including waterproof. Though with these wipes my only complaint is the packaging the flap can stop sticking and if not sealed properly, your towelettes will dry out.
Codee L.
Codee L.

I love these! They remove all of my face makeup in just one wipe. I have very sensitive skin, and I find these very gentle and don't irritate me. They also have a nice scent, which is a bonus! Definitely recommend these.
Son mis toallas desmaquillantes favoritas, tienen mucho producto, si tienen piel sensible no irrita la piel, son muy buenas desmaquillando productos contra agua, en Colombia las consigues en todos lo almacenes de cadena.
Jassi D.
Jassi D.
Edmonton , Alberta

They are good to remove makeup but the packaging isn't good, so they all dried up before I could use them all. Plus they're a bit expensive. But they are good on the go or if you're a bit lazy to remove makeup at night
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
Peterborough Ontario

Really love these makeup remover towelettes! I love the scent and how great these actually work, they're a great value! They're soothing on the skin! I also recommend these to other people and I also get great results!
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Badger, Newfoundland

Considering my skin is sooo sensitive, its really hard to come across a makeup remover that doesn't destroy or burn my face at the end of the day. this product is so good for sensitve faces like mine, highly recommend!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Thetford

These wipes are great and I use them every day to remove makeup. They don't irritate my sensitive skin and does not try out my eye area like many other wipes do. i would recommend these to anyone with sensitive skin.
Farielle S.
Farielle S.
Trinidad

These work really good and it removes makeup gently and effectively. It isn't harsh on the skin and I use this to take off most of my makeup before cleansing it and these towlettes do the job they're supposed to do.
Demi F.
Demi F.
Sackville, NB

My go to make up remover wipe, removes everything and doesn't burn my eyes like others do, also the night calming action does actually work, i did feel a little more ready for bed once I started using these wipes.
member-1ec6fe9e7
member-1ec6fe9e7
Minneapolis, MN

I really love this product it really leaves my face nice and clean. I usually use it in the morning and night. It leaves my face not oily and it leaves it really clean and it really cleans up it makeup real well.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?