Add a Photo

#16 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
March 31, 2016, 5:51 p.m.
My skin is super sensitive and tends to react negatively to a lot of products. With these make up wipes, especially sense they're night calming, they are super sensitive and hydrating to the skin. It's even better for dry skin, it feels very refreshed. Would definitely buy again!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Freeland, MI
April 6, 2016, 1:08 a.m.
Amazing, they take the whole day off. I use these up to fast and I hate it! I will continue to re purchase again and again! I never find that these end up drying on on me after a wile which is also a plus. They are not harsh on the skin and they actually make my face feel softer!
Kelli H.
Kelli H.
N Versailles, PA
May 17, 2016, 8:32 a.m.
These smell amazing! They work very well, the texture is smooth and you don't have to rub excessively to get your make up off. Perfect if you want to feel clean and refreshed but aren't able to wash your face. I always keep these in stock in my house, great for traveling as well!
H R.
H R.
Ramona, CA
April 2, 2016, 5:05 p.m.
The most amazing face wipes I have ever used! they take off all of my makeup so well and promptly and I don't even have to use multiple ones to get my waterproof mascara off! the only thing I don't like is that if I don't use their acne products I end up breaking out a little bit
Shan C.
Shan C.
Hopewell, VA
May 1, 2016, 4:21 p.m.
I was new to makeup and I just went into Walgreen's & picked these along with another kind up. That work really good at removing the makeup. These are noticeablely more gentle then a few others. They smell really good too. I feel like you get your money's worth & I will buy more.
Faith L.
Faith L.
Santa Barbara, CA
May 5, 2016, 12:52 p.m.
I love these makeup removing cloths, as they easily remove makeup and do not leave a residue. These cloths do not leave my skin dry, and they are extremely gentle. They have met my expectations, though I might go for something that contains more natural ingredients in the future.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Gilbert , AZ
Feb. 6, 2016, 9:25 p.m.
I like these and use them almost every night. At first these were so dry it felt like they were tugging on my eyes until I watched a video Tati filmed where she said she wets them down first and it made a world of difference. Seriously save your money by these and just wet them!
Esther C.
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
April 13, 2016, 4:33 p.m.
Great product! Smells so good and gives a calming sensation that's great for using right before going to sleep. I have oily to combination skin and the wipes really got in there and took off all of my makeup. I almost felt like I didn't need to wash my face anymore (but I did) 🙊
Ayla D.
Ayla D.
Russellville, OH
Feb. 15, 2016, 9:28 p.m.
I give this a 4/5. Unlike other makeup removing wipes, it irritates my skin. Not a lot to give it a very low rating though. I have very sensitive skin, so you must out that in the picture. Overall, it's an okay product, I just wouldn't purchase it in my case, because of my skin.
Jameika H.
Jameika H.
Lilburn, GA
May 13, 2016, 4:52 p.m.
I love these makeup remover wipes. I tend to have dry skin around my nose and it nit only removes the makeup but also that dry skin. It has a great smell to it that calms and soothes. I take my makeup of every night so it's always a great way to end my night. Fresh face beauty!!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?