Add a Photo

Photos (37)
joshalyn f.
joshalyn f.
Churubusco, IN

My Neutrogena night calming makeup remover towels have dramatically made a difference with my acne. It has very much so helped clear my face and they are very inexpensive. They really even get all the tough makeup off, like mascara! I don't think I could ever switch my makeup wipes.
Mattie L.
Mattie L.
Miami, OK

I keep these particular wipes in stock in my bathroom at all times. I am not sure they do much "calming". However I do know that they do not irritate my skin and do a wonderful job removing even waterproof products. I typically purchase these wipes at local drugstores or Walmart's.
Last month i went to wallmart to ask about makeup remover wipes, the lady that she worked their she really recommend this type od Neutrogena wipes , so I bought it , it is amazing i use in the night when I'm sleepy and tired it doesn't make your skin oily and it's remove everything
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Byfield, MA

This product is fantastic at removing all makeup. From light-colored eyeshadows, to hard to remove waterproof mascara, these wipes removed all the makeup and oils with ease. Although these were very effective at removing makeup, they were still very gentle and soothing to the skin.
Teri C.
Teri C.
Grosse Pointe, MI

Takes off most makeup, with the exception of most eye products. Leaves skin feeling hydrated and gentle but not extremely oily. I can get away with using these wipes when I'm too lazy to wash my whole face. It's on the cheaper side of remover wipes and definitely worth every penny.
Sadly this product is high on alcohol. If the skin around your eyes is very sensitive like mine, keep in mind that this product might irritate it. I would not recommend it to use in your whole face, including your eyes. Keep it away from your eye area and these will work just fine
rose e.
rose e.
Phoenix, AZ

Works great! Helped remove all my makeup. Even my stubborn mascara. The packaging was a little inconvenient. The wipes would sometimes dry up easily making it hard(if able to at all) use the next wipe available. Other than that I love the wipes because you don't waste any product.
Gurpreet K.
Gurpreet K.
Chico, CA

This is my favorite drugstore makeup remover. I have very sensitive skin and this is so gentle on my face. This also REMOVES ALLmy makeup--Even the water proof mascara! I noticed that my face breaks out less now because all the makeup is removed from my face after using the wipes.
Skye A.
Skye A.
Lincoln, NE

I have been using them for years and love them. They always get all the makeup off and leave my skin clean. They don't leave my feeling oily or dry. I feel well moisturized and no redness or rawness. The package is nice. But you have to make sure you close them or they can dry out
Nancy F.
Nancy F.

I love the smell and calming effect this has on me before I go to bed. Works great and removes all oil and makeup without having to scrub my face so hard. I have been purchasing this product for years. I think the beautiful scent could be a bit stronger, then again that's just me.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now