Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Heidi V.
Heidi V.
Twin Falls, ID

This product was amazing! It removed all my makeup but didn't make my face feel oily at all. In the past I have had a problem with too much moisture with my makeup removing towelettes. This product did not over moisturizer my face but still removed all the makeup in a timely manner.
Natali M.
Natali M.

Love these cleaning wipes. Makes my face feel nice and freshly cleaned, without drying. It removes all of my makeup, waterproof mascara as well. I love to use these when I get home late and tired, I can clean my face when I'm laying down in bed. Very convenient and works very well.
Mattie L.
Mattie L.
Miami, OK

I keep these particular wipes in stock in my bathroom at all times. I am not sure they do much "calming". However I do know that they do not irritate my skin and do a wonderful job removing even waterproof products. I typically purchase these wipes at local drugstores or Walmart's.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Byfield, MA

This product is fantastic at removing all makeup. From light-colored eyeshadows, to hard to remove waterproof mascara, these wipes removed all the makeup and oils with ease. Although these were very effective at removing makeup, they were still very gentle and soothing to the skin.
Last month i went to wallmart to ask about makeup remover wipes, the lady that she worked their she really recommend this type od Neutrogena wipes , so I bought it , it is amazing i use in the night when I'm sleepy and tired it doesn't make your skin oily and it's remove everything
joshalyn f.
joshalyn f.
Churubusco, IN

My Neutrogena night calming makeup remover towels have dramatically made a difference with my acne. It has very much so helped clear my face and they are very inexpensive. They really even get all the tough makeup off, like mascara! I don't think I could ever switch my makeup wipes.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

Easy to use, you can toss them in your bag and use them anywhere. I always keep them in my purse and at my sink. Very gentle on your skin, and does not dry it out or make it extra oily. It is a very effective product and I will definitely buy this product for as long as it is made!
Teri C.
Teri C.
Grosse Pointe, MI

Takes off most makeup, with the exception of most eye products. Leaves skin feeling hydrated and gentle but not extremely oily. I can get away with using these wipes when I'm too lazy to wash my whole face. It's on the cheaper side of remover wipes and definitely worth every penny.
Nancy F.
Nancy F.

I love the smell and calming effect this has on me before I go to bed. Works great and removes all oil and makeup without having to scrub my face so hard. I have been purchasing this product for years. I think the beautiful scent could be a bit stronger, then again that's just me.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Canton, SD

These wipes remove makeup nicely and smell really good. They Leave my skin feeling soft and the smell its nice at night. They sting my eyes a little of I'm trying to get tough mascara off. This was the first time trying this brand. Not sure I'll repurchase due to the eye stinging.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?