Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Kiah E.
Kiah E.

Easy to use. Very conveniet for travel. Removes all makeup without skin feeling dry. Very gentle to skin, no burning sensation. Purchased at Walgreens I sale 2 for $6. First time user, will purchase again. I recommend these for people who want remove their makeup effectively and quickly.
Lillian Y.
Lillian Y.
Edmonton

Easy, on the go remover with a nice calming scent. No matter rough you use it (though you probably shouldnt scrub at your face) it doesn't tear on you. Takes off starlooks eyeliner like a charm, and pretty effective on the stila waterproof (needs a little more work for under eye transfer)
Mary H.
Mary H.

These are great, they don't irritate my skin at night and they don't dry out my face. They also get makeup off really well, but sometimes waterproof makeup is a little tough, but even after that, my face is still not irritated. I buy them at Walgreens, and I would totally buy them again.
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
Monroe, GA

Neutrogena make-up remover cleansing towelettes night calming can get the job done. Making the face feel soft and clean, but it does stingy the eyes and face a bit. It also leave the skin a bit dry after. Therefore, I will have to wash my face with a bar soap and apply face lation after.
Sini M.
Sini M.
Hartford, CT

These were my first make up removing wipes. I love them but i cannot use them to remove my mascara. They make my eyes sting for some odd reason. I still buy them all the time & use them for the rest of my face after i am done removing my mascara. Love the smell, overall a great product!
Caroline N.
Caroline N.
Placentia, CA

I love how they refresh your face after removing all makeup. They just keep fresh during the night and you wake up with a clean face. Recommend this towels because I use it when I am so tired and the last thing I want to do is to wash my face. Lol. They perfect for those type of nights.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Valencia, CA

These are my go to wipes because they are so gentle on my eyes. They are more expensive than you regular wipes, but they are worth it! I bought mine at Walmart! The packaging give you that calming effect which helps when removing your makeup. This is a holy grail must have for everyone!
Rhianne M.
Rhianne M.
Secret Harbour, WA

Perfect for my combination skin, didn't make my skin feel as if it was dry, very gentle and soft to the skin! Removed all my makeup, including waterproof mascara and I can never seem to find a makeup remover that has done the job! absolutely love this product and would 100% recommend it!
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Akron, OH

These makeup removing wipes are amazing. They are wet and remove the toughest makeup with ease. Great price point and sensitive on the skin. They are available at almost any retailers. I bought mine at Walgreens pharmacy. They are a favorite of mine and will definitely be a re purchase!
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Dallas, TX

It takes the makeup off without having to use a lot of wipes. My face doesn't feel tight after using it. Usually leaves my face feeling smooth and rejuvenated. I always have to have a pack of these in my house. I will always use these, especially because it's great on my sensitive skin.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now