Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Brianna S.
Brianna S.

These make up wipes are outstanding I love how nice they work on my skin! I don't use these by themselves but I use them then I use the face wash I have it helps get all the makeup off my face I definitely recommend this product.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.

I love these wipes, I prefer to remove my make up with wipes rather than cleansers because they don't burn your eyes. These wipes by Neutrogena are perfect because it don't leave you skin looking oily after you clean your face.
Tiesha S.
Tiesha S.

I bought this Makeup remover to take with me on vacation. It was fantastic! The cloth not only removed all makeup and residue, it did so gently. My face felt smooth and soothed after cleaning. I would definitely purchase again.
Merissa P.
Merissa P.

Use these at night to take off the days dirt and makeup. The lavender leaves my skin cool and refreshed. I love this product but it can be pricey. Wish you got a bigger pack for what you pay. But until then I will keep buying.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Calgary, Alberta

These definitely have the calming part down. They are great before bed but not great at actually removing my waterproof mascara. They tend to partially remove it and spread it all over my face. Takes a lot to get it fully off.
Sarosh I.
Sarosh I.
Lahore, Pakistan

Since I have extremely oily & sensitive skin, I always look for cleansing wipes which are rather gentle & do not cause irritation. I love using these wipes. They remove all my makeup so easily. No extreme hard work required.
Alana M.
Alana M.
Louis-Veuillot, Quebec

I absolutely love the nitrogen a grapefruit face cleansing wipes so I thought swapping these in for my nighttime routine would be great, however I found them too oily and left a film on my skin. I did not like these at all.
E B.
E B.

This product be my holy grail. It's so moisturizing and feels amazing on the skin. It's not harsh like other make up removers and it does the job really well. The scent is quite nice and I definitely recommend this product.
Charlie A.
Charlie A.

I've yet to find cleansing wipes that make it 'easier' to remove makeup. They also just seem to be wet towels that require rigorous rubbing. I feel like I can achieve the same effect with a wet hot towel at zero the cost.
Angie R.
Angie R.

Amazing! they leave the skin very smooth. I use them every day and they take the makeup off very well. This is the best make up remover neutrogena has. Ive tried a lot of removers from this brand and this one is the best.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?