Add a Photo

Photos (38)
sophie c.
sophie c.
April 1, 2016, 8:01 a.m.
This product is great because it is really gentle on the skin, it doesn't leave marks, rashes or a stinging sensation that i have experienced before, it is good for the price, i bought it from Superdrug. i would purchase this product again because it is brilliant.
Carolina M.
Carolina M.
May 10, 2016, 12:39 a.m.
Removes all my makeup, is a little harsh on my skin and I don't have sensitive skin. Specially hard on my eyes. I will keep searching for better ones, on till then this are ok, I do like the smell and the package color. I would buy again until I find a better one.
Ana G.
Ana G.
May 19, 2016, 3:45 p.m.
I recommend this, I recommend using 2 towels one for the whole face and one for the eyes since the face is more delicated. Also be carefull if you're allergic to something in the towels because you should take care of your skin in all moments, specially in makeup
Emily H.
Emily H.
Aurora, Ontario
May 21, 2016, 11:14 p.m.
Great for sensitive skin. Wasn't too dry or too wet, it removed all my makeup and didn't leave any when I washed a second time. Definitely calms skin especially after a bunch of facial treatments. Not the biggest fan of the scent but I prefer ones with no scent.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
May 30, 2016, 12:55 p.m.
I didn't like these as brought my face out in a rash, i prefer own branded ones and comparable in price they are better. 1st time and last time I used them. I bought these in a popular superstore chain. Wouldn't recommend these wipes. Not good for sensitive skin
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.
March 19, 2016, 10:39 a.m.
My skin is combination, and also very sensitive. I have a hard time finding makeup remover that doesn't make my eyes red. These towelettes are super soft, and they have a light fresh scent. They're gentle on the skin, and once you rinse there isn't any residue.
Lily M.
Lily M.
I have used these towelettes once before and I immediately knew that I loved them. It is unbelievable how soft, smooth and clean your skin feels after using this product. I cannot rave about these enough. I would one hundred percent, definitely buy these again.
Estherrose T.
Estherrose T.
Queensland, Australia
April 21, 2016, 2:59 a.m.
I love these makeup remover wipes! They're gentle on the skin and don't feel scratchy at all, and they remove the makeup products just as well (if not better than) other more expensive brands! I got them at a Priceline outlet and would happily buy them again :)
Jen W.
Jen W.
Peterborough, ON
March 27, 2016, 5:12 p.m.
They remove my make up and have a really nice calming scent. I use these before I use Spectro Gel (because it does not remove make up at all! But I love it for my face)
The towelettes definitely leave some residue on my face but so far I haven't had any issues.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Aulac, NB
March 30, 2016, 12:49 p.m.
These things are absolutely amazing. They leave my skin feeling soft, and clean. It removes all my makeup with just one wipe, which is great because I usually have it quite dark! I've repurchased this item many times now, and probably still will in the future!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?