Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Rock Springs, WY

I love these face cleaning wipes! I use them to take my make up off before I use cleanser!
Simple makeup remover that is easy to use when I'm tired. Harder to take off some mascaras
Cherrelle M.
Cherrelle M.
Stafford, VA

They work great and don't leave my skin feeling dry. They also last well in the packaging.
Kathleen T.
Kathleen T.
Niles, MI

What I like the most about the towelettes is that it does not leave your face feeling dry.
Martina N.
Martina N.
Media, PA

Smells great skin feels silky afterwards. Not great for eye makeup leaves mascara residue.
Kate T.
Kate T.
Pittsburgh, PA

These work great and smell wonderful. I love the texture and my face feels so clean after.
Sarah  C.
Sarah C.
Carbondale, IL

A good price, very soft and makes you feel refreshed before nighttime. I always use these!
This is the makeup remover product I'm using right now and I love it. Very soft and fresh.
Malorie M.
Malorie M.
Maryville, TN

I love these wipes! I keep them wherever I go. Literally one wipe and my makeup comes off.
Connie H.
Connie H.

OMG. Best make up remover I have ever used. It cleans very well. And I like the smell too.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now