Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
E B.
E B.

This product be my holy grail. It's so moisturizing and feels amazing on the skin. It's not harsh like other make up removers and it does the job really well. The scent is quite nice and I definitely recommend this product.
Diana H.
Diana H.
Georgetown, Demerara-Mahaica

I have really weird combination skin where it's really dry around my hairline and super oily and acne prone around the rest of my face so I use these wipes sometimes when I'm on the go and I need to minimize the oiliness.
Angie R.
Angie R.

Amazing! they leave the skin very smooth. I use them every day and they take the makeup off very well. This is the best make up remover neutrogena has. Ive tried a lot of removers from this brand and this one is the best.
Charlie A.
Charlie A.

I've yet to find cleansing wipes that make it 'easier' to remove makeup. They also just seem to be wet towels that require rigorous rubbing. I feel like I can achieve the same effect with a wet hot towel at zero the cost.
Erika G.
Erika G.
Mississauga , Ontario

Great wipes gets the job done and removes all my makeup including waterproof. Though with these wipes my only complaint is the packaging the flap can stop sticking and if not sealed properly, your towelettes will dry out.
Son mis toallas desmaquillantes favoritas, tienen mucho producto, si tienen piel sensible no irrita la piel, son muy buenas desmaquillando productos contra agua, en Colombia las consigues en todos lo almacenes de cadena.
Codee L.
Codee L.

I love these! They remove all of my face makeup in just one wipe. I have very sensitive skin, and I find these very gentle and don't irritate me. They also have a nice scent, which is a bonus! Definitely recommend these.
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
Peterborough Ontario

Really love these makeup remover towelettes! I love the scent and how great these actually work, they're a great value! They're soothing on the skin! I also recommend these to other people and I also get great results!
Jassi D.
Jassi D.
Edmonton , Alberta

They are good to remove makeup but the packaging isn't good, so they all dried up before I could use them all. Plus they're a bit expensive. But they are good on the go or if you're a bit lazy to remove makeup at night
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Badger, Newfoundland

Considering my skin is sooo sensitive, its really hard to come across a makeup remover that doesn't destroy or burn my face at the end of the day. this product is so good for sensitve faces like mine, highly recommend!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now