Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Miramichi, NB
April 1, 2016, 11:09 p.m.
Smell really good and does the trick! Does not leave your face all oily, and it is gentle enough for my sensitive skin. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to have an easy product to bring along with you for fast makeup removal. Bought it from Shoppers Drug Mart.
Feather K.
Feather K.
Regina, Saskatchewan
Beauty Junkie Expert
April 26, 2016, 2:56 a.m.
I love using these. They take off heavy makeup very easily. I tell everyone to buy them. Yes i love Nutrogena. They are not pricey at all, very affordable. Pretty packaging, easy opening. Easy to grab wipes. They are great the way they are. Don't need to change anything.
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
April 5, 2016, 9:41 p.m.
I love these! For the price, they're wonderful. The smell is very calming, and is gentle enough for my sensitive skin. My only real complaint is that The cloths irritated around my eyes if I rubbed too long or if I had stubborn make up on. I would definitely buy again.
Aimee M.
Aimee M.
May 19, 2016, 5:32 p.m.
Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover removes my makeup so well. It really is worth the buy. The price is a pretty good price! This has been my first time using it. Its very effective. It really does work wonders. I would definetley recommend this product to other!!
Janessa H.
Janessa H.
Coquitlam
April 8, 2016, 11:20 a.m.
This product is pretty nice. It is able to take off the makeup easily without having to rub too hard. I've bought this product multiple times and it works really well. The packaging is nice but nothing that stands out too much. I recommend it to my friends and to you!
Sydney K.
Sydney K.
Maple Ridge
April 16, 2016, 2:16 p.m.
It's great I love using it, all my make up is gone after I use it, it's probably the only one I use. I say people should get it, you can get this at London drugs Walmart any many more. First time I used it I loved it. But I thought why don't they make ones that smell?
Karina T.
Karina T.
April 4, 2016, 12:54 a.m.
Great make-up remover for travelling. I need 2-3 towelettes to remove light makeup. The towelettes are gentle. Be sure to close the package really good because if not, then the towelettes will dry up. The product is good, but there are other better options out there.
Hollie K.
Hollie K.
Tillsonburg, Ontario
April 3, 2016, 7:42 p.m.
These are some of the best make up remover wipes i have used. I have very sensitive skin and it never irritated it. The price is great for what you get. You can find them at your local drug store which is very convenient. Would defiantly purchase this product again.
Caryn J.
Caryn J.
March 31, 2016, 3:30 p.m.
They are good for quick removal of makeup - they smell fresh. However, I wouldn't rely on using these wipes solely for makeup removal. I like to follow up with a face wash.

The packaging is nice in that it reseals without drying the wipes out. Feels a little greasy.
Georgina Y.
Georgina Y.
May 20, 2016, 6:46 a.m.
This product is amazing it really cleans and gets all makeup and dirt off you face while calming with a sweet lavender scent.i Also really like the color of the packages very cute. It does the job and so worth the price .i would continue buying this it is excellent
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?