Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes Night Calming uploaded by Nury V.Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes Night Calming uploaded by Lucia A.Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes Night Calming uploaded by Melody C.See all 38 photos
2 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA #19 in Makeup Remover

• Are these wipes better than the equat...Absolutely! 2 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?I'm unsure sorry Call custome... 1 Answers
  • I have been using the original blue p...These refresh the skin more th... 2 Answers
Photos (38)
Farida R.
Farida R.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these makeup wipes way before it became famousnon Youtube. I always have them on stock. Takes off my mask so well, even goid for sfx makeup removal.
Haley G.
Haley G.
Modesto , CA
These are by far my favorite wipes ever.  Not only do they get the makeup off completely, it leaves my face feeling clean and fresh and like I just spent 15 minutes with a complicated face wash.
Suzanne E.
Suzanne E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Removed a good bit of makeup, but did not remove all. I still have to wash my face after using the wipes. Using coconut oil as a makeup remover is better.
Jazmine G.
Jazmine G.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these wipes! 1 wipe removes all the make up you have on! With other make up wipe brands I have tried, I've had to use more than 1 wipe to remove all my make up!
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
These are such an easy way to make sure your skin is clean before going to bed. Even though I don't wear a lot of makeup, I still use these every night as they make my skin feel clean and refreshed immediately after using.
Kwanesha N.
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Please make up removal wipes that I have ever tried . Can pick them up almost anywhere for a reasonable price. Love the sent and how it makes my skin feel !
Mojda B.
Mojda B.
Greatest and most easiest wipes to use. Gets rid of all the makeup and there is no need to be harsh on your skin. Doesn't strip your skin either. Super easy to use.
Erika I.
Erika I.
Clarkston , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these makeup removing wipes. They smell good and are perfect to relax your skin before you go to bed. It really does well at removing my make up
Anna A.
Anna A.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are truly the best makeup remover wipes. Doesn't leave you feeling very oily in my opinion and removes everything, even the really tough mascara
Christa W.
Christa W.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do like this make up remover but it is not my favorite although I've only used it once. It does have nice packaging but it did not work as well as I thought. There is room for improvement and I'm not sure if I'll buy it again.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing eye makeup?