Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
Giselle C.
Giselle C.

In my opinion, this is the best Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes. I tried four brands, but Neutrogena's has a soft touch and cleans the entire face, taking all the make up off and the price is very nice. I certainly recommend it to my friends.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Vancouver , Bc

A quick and easy way to get makeup off! Smells good, feels nice on skin. Purchased from Shoppers Drug Mart. A bit pricey but overall met my expectations. I am a repeat user and will purchase again. Could improve by having more wipes in package.
Rosa T.
Rosa T.
Santa Marta

Estas toallistas removedoras de maquillaje son muy buenas, remueven hasta el maquillaje a prueba de agua como las marcaras o rimel y esos pigmentos de mac, me encantaria poder comprarmelas aunque son caritas y me gustaron mucho, las recomiendo
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Scotland

I would highly recommend this product as they get you're makeup off really well. This product helped me keep my acne under control. I purchased mine at super drug, the product is very gentle on sensitive skin I would defanitly repurchase this.
Geanne Marrie B.
Geanne Marrie B.

The wipes definitely removes almost all of my makeup even waterproof mascara. However, it feels like there's a little oil in these wipes. You should definitely need to wash your face afterwards because it gives kinda of a residue on your face.
Alexandrea B.
Alexandrea B.
Winnipeg , Manitoba

Worked very effectively, though I had problems with how strong of a smell this product has. I don't wear a lot of foundation but i could use half a wipe to remove my eye makeup, brows and under eye concealer with no problems. Would recommend.
Julie C.
Julie C.

I love these. I bring them with me anytime I'm sleeping away from home, and it feels great to be able to get rid of all the dirt and makeup, even though I don't have all my soaps. Leaves my skin smooth and gets rid of everything super well.
Hridi D.
Hridi D.
Windsor, Ontario

I just started using them after I ran out of my Burt's Bees and I am very impressed. With no drying ingredients, it's a gentle formula that works for my sensitive skin whilst being very effective at getting even my most stubborn makeup off.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.

This product is handy for quick eye makeup removal. You only need to use one for a fair amount of makeup. I usually use liquid eyeliner and a lot of waterproof mascara. This product is on sale a lot also and not too expensive in general.
Dana K.
Dana K.
Charlottetown, PE

I love these make up removing towelletes! Not only do they manage to get off all the make that gets caked into my face all day but it also removes and dirt that may have gather throughout the day! Best part is my face feels great after
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?