Add a Photo

#18 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Thaís M.
Thaís M.
Best thing. Fast and effective. Good to use it specially when you get home late and a little drunk. Good smell and it doesn't leave your skin oily. Packaging could be better cause sometimes when you open it the others get a little dry if you don't close it properly. Recommend.
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
May 21, 2016, 5:09 p.m.
I use this for myself and for my clients that I do makeup on. they usually 1+1 in the pharmacy, so I get a lot in a good price. they remove the makeup gently from the face and the eyes, although it doesn't remove absolutely everything and I do need to complete the process.
Elspeth M.
Elspeth M.
March 25, 2016, 9:08 p.m.
Not a big fan of makeup remover wipes, I find that they don't actually remove very much. I tend to try and stay away from them but these were some of the first ones I tried and as for night calming I don't see any difference between these and another makeup remover wipes
Tracy R.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, Nova Scotia
Feb. 12, 2016, 12:44 p.m.
I personally didn't Care for these towelettes, first of all the scent gave me a headache and secondly they completely dried out my skin,they do a good job of removing makeup but being left with irritated skin isn't great ,my face felt really tight ,not good in my opinion
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Miramichi, NB
April 1, 2016, 11:09 p.m.
Smell really good and does the trick! Does not leave your face all oily, and it is gentle enough for my sensitive skin. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to have an easy product to bring along with you for fast makeup removal. Bought it from Shoppers Drug Mart.
Feather K.
Feather K.
Regina, Saskatchewan
Beauty Junkie Expert
April 26, 2016, 2:56 a.m.
I love using these. They take off heavy makeup very easily. I tell everyone to buy them. Yes i love Nutrogena. They are not pricey at all, very affordable. Pretty packaging, easy opening. Easy to grab wipes. They are great the way they are. Don't need to change anything.
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
April 5, 2016, 9:41 p.m.
I love these! For the price, they're wonderful. The smell is very calming, and is gentle enough for my sensitive skin. My only real complaint is that The cloths irritated around my eyes if I rubbed too long or if I had stubborn make up on. I would definitely buy again.
Aimee M.
Aimee M.
May 19, 2016, 5:32 p.m.
Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover removes my makeup so well. It really is worth the buy. The price is a pretty good price! This has been my first time using it. Its very effective. It really does work wonders. I would definetley recommend this product to other!!
Sydney K.
Sydney K.
Maple Ridge
April 16, 2016, 2:16 p.m.
It's great I love using it, all my make up is gone after I use it, it's probably the only one I use. I say people should get it, you can get this at London drugs Walmart any many more. First time I used it I loved it. But I thought why don't they make ones that smell?
Janessa H.
Janessa H.
Coquitlam
April 8, 2016, 11:20 a.m.
This product is pretty nice. It is able to take off the makeup easily without having to rub too hard. I've bought this product multiple times and it works really well. The packaging is nice but nothing that stands out too much. I recommend it to my friends and to you!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?