Add a Photo

#16 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Thurka T.
Thurka T.
March 17, 2016, 6:55 p.m.
I really enjoy the neutrogena make-up remover wipes. I pick these ones up if there are no more blue packs. This product removes all your makeup with one swipe. But, please do not wipe your face with this and then not wash your face. I have done that once and my face started to itch and turn red.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
May 20, 2016, 3:28 a.m.
Loved the wipes as it left my face really clean and soft. The sheets are not abrasive on the face and does not leave the skin with a sticky or oily feeling. Sheets are not moist with enough cleanser. It is rather affordable as well. A definite must buy. The scent also really helps calm me down.
sarah o.
sarah o.
April 14, 2016, 1:51 p.m.
I loved using this. The way it calmed my skin down and didn't make me break out or get any redness. I used different brands, but didn't like them all. It's affordable, which I like but the packaging wasn't anything special. Maybe they could've made it something cool!
Overall, really liked it
Amy A.
Amy A.
Winnipeg
May 14, 2016, 5:03 p.m.
These are my go-to make up wipes. It has a very pleasant light smell that is very calming to use at the end of the day, but isn't too overpowering. It takes off most stubborn makeup including liquid eyeliner, still had a tough time with liquid lipstick. For the price I paid it works great!
Barbra D.
Barbra D.
Venezuela
March 26, 2016, 7:02 p.m.
I really love this toweelettes, they have great smell and really clean my skin, I use them in the morning before my make up and then in the night to remove the make up i put on in the mornig, it works so well, it leaves my skin hidrated... y use ut along with different creams and mascaras
Lillian Y.
Lillian Y.
Edmonton
Feb. 24, 2016, 1:27 p.m.
Easy, on the go remover with a nice calming scent. No matter rough you use it (though you probably shouldnt scrub at your face) it doesn't tear on you. Takes off starlooks eyeliner like a charm, and pretty effective on the stila waterproof (needs a little more work for under eye transfer)
Nicki M.
Nicki M.
Regina, SK
April 2, 2016, 6:36 p.m.
These makeup removing wipes work wonderfully for removing makeup that has been on all day, even mascara. The price is never too high depending on where they are purchased. Some make up wipes don't remove my makeup well at all but these did the job perfectly. I would definitely recommend.
Angelique R.
Angelique R.
carson,california
May 28, 2016, 3:39 a.m.
Love this for traveling, keep in my desk at work and in my gym bag and make up case.! such a great make up remover or just as a quick refresher especially when you are on the go and need to freshen up. gentle on the skin non drying and i love using them on my clients when doing make up!
Rhianne M.
Rhianne M.
Secret Harbour, WA
April 29, 2016, 2:15 a.m.
Perfect for my combination skin, didn't make my skin feel as if it was dry, very gentle and soft to the skin! Removed all my makeup, including waterproof mascara and I can never seem to find a makeup remover that has done the job! absolutely love this product and would 100% recommend it!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Langley, British Columbia
April 4, 2016, 8:14 p.m.
Love these. Not overly greasy, with a pleasant smell. I prefer the wipes over the oils or liquids. I feel like these clean really well. I have been using these for a while and will continue to use them as they do exactly what I want...remove makeup without leaving me feeling greasy :)
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?