Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Cassandra W.
Cassandra W.

These are one of my favorites for removing my makeup! I don't feel you have to rub as hard as you do with other makeup remover cloths to get the makeup off. They also leave me feeling refreshed, I don't even feel like I have to wash my face after using!
Devi H.
Devi H.

This makeup remover works affectingly and is very calming to the skin. It removes so much dirt and oil from the skin. After using this my skin feels amazing it's moisterised. This is one of my favorites wipes I've used. I would buy these wipes any time
Nikeisha C.
Nikeisha C.

I don't have much luck with make-up removing towels, these are okay and are probably the best of the lot and great if you have sensitive skin but they weren't that effective in removing all my make up, these might be okay if you don't wear a lot of make up
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

I really liked them. I have bought these a few times. Usually I just buy whatever is cheapest. This stuff Took my makeup off in one go, even stuff I left on overnight. Didn't sting my skin either. I would probably buy these again if I saw them on sale.
Genesis P.
Genesis P.
Calgary ab

These face wipes are fairly good but run out super fast and are a little on the pricey side other wise I would continue repurchase them all the time other wise there good the packaging is pretty cute too just like all the other products from this line
Yina D.
Yina D.

Very good this product I use it when I go to the clubs and I arriving at home late I take one or two of this and removes my makeup faster also I like it because I have acne and I feel that unlike of others this great to my skin removes all the makeup
Sarah-Beth P.
Sarah-Beth P.
Cutler, Ontario

I love this product. It removes makeup, even water proof makeup, easily with one towelette. The packing is pleasing to the eye but lacks in functionality. As the towelettes are moist is loosens the adhesive that is used to keep the packaging closed.
Mallory A.
Mallory A.
Halifax, Nova Scotia

These are my go-to wipes! I love them and are a staple product for my skin-care routine. I love the packaging, as the resealable package makes it easy for them to stay fresh and wet. These are very effective and would definitely recommend to others!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.

These wipes get water-proof mascara off really easily, doesn't leave skin feeling dry or dehydrated. You only need one wipe to get off a full face of makeup (including eyes), and doesn't sting eyes!
Best affordable/drugstore makeup wipes I've used!
Paula S.
Paula S.

Soooooooo good, very soft and removes all the make up, even the waterproof stuff's, such a good price, and i can find it very easily, I'd totally buy it over and over again, before i pick up the blue version and nothing like this one, try on :) !!!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?