Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Barbra D.
Barbra D.
Venezuela
March 26, 2016, 7:02 p.m.
I really love this toweelettes, they have great smell and really clean my skin, I use them in the morning before my make up and then in the night to remove the make up i put on in the mornig, it works so well, it leaves my skin hidrated... y use ut along with different creams and mascaras
Lillian Y.
Lillian Y.
Edmonton
Feb. 24, 2016, 1:27 p.m.
Easy, on the go remover with a nice calming scent. No matter rough you use it (though you probably shouldnt scrub at your face) it doesn't tear on you. Takes off starlooks eyeliner like a charm, and pretty effective on the stila waterproof (needs a little more work for under eye transfer)
Nicki M.
Nicki M.
Regina, SK
April 2, 2016, 6:36 p.m.
These makeup removing wipes work wonderfully for removing makeup that has been on all day, even mascara. The price is never too high depending on where they are purchased. Some make up wipes don't remove my makeup well at all but these did the job perfectly. I would definitely recommend.
Rhianne M.
Rhianne M.
Secret Harbour, WA
April 29, 2016, 2:15 a.m.
Perfect for my combination skin, didn't make my skin feel as if it was dry, very gentle and soft to the skin! Removed all my makeup, including waterproof mascara and I can never seem to find a makeup remover that has done the job! absolutely love this product and would 100% recommend it!
Angelique R.
Angelique R.
carson,california
May 28, 2016, 3:39 a.m.
Love this for traveling, keep in my desk at work and in my gym bag and make up case.! such a great make up remover or just as a quick refresher especially when you are on the go and need to freshen up. gentle on the skin non drying and i love using them on my clients when doing make up!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Langley, British Columbia
April 4, 2016, 8:14 p.m.
Love these. Not overly greasy, with a pleasant smell. I prefer the wipes over the oils or liquids. I feel like these clean really well. I have been using these for a while and will continue to use them as they do exactly what I want...remove makeup without leaving me feeling greasy :)
Leandah S.
Leandah S.
April 24, 2016, 8:47 a.m.
The makeup wipes are extremely gentle even on sensitive skin. They do not burn your eyes like other makeup face wipes. The wipes are priced at such a reasonable price considering it meets every girl's expectations of a good quality wipe. This product would be purchased multiple times!
Amanat S.
Amanat S.
Brampton
April 8, 2016, 10:23 p.m.
The neutrogena make-up remover cleansing towelettes are great as a first step for removing makeup. The night calming ones were great because they did calm you down. However, I felt like there weren't enough of the towelettes for the price. I'd recommend them, but when they're on sale
Leire S.
Leire S.
bilbao
I love this product, is very fast and nice! I use it all the nights before I go to sleep , because I love make up, but I know is very important to take care of our skin. Is very cash and I don't change it for another. The price is also good and perfect for the quality of the product.
Karolina O.
Karolina O.
Vancouver, BC
May 26, 2016, 10:04 p.m.
Wow! All I can really say is wow. These are by far my favorite makeup removing towelettes. I have tried many wipes before and these get my makeup off the best. The price is affordable compared to many wipes I've tried. The scent is light and quite refreshing. 10/10 would recommend!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?