Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

6 days left

Photos (38)
Estherrose T.
Estherrose T.
Queensland, Australia

I love these makeup remover wipes! They're gentle on the skin and don't feel scratchy at all, and they remove the makeup products just as well (if not better than) other more expensive brands! I got them at a Priceline outlet and would happily buy them again :)
Lily M.
Lily M.

I have used these towelettes once before and I immediately knew that I loved them. It is unbelievable how soft, smooth and clean your skin feels after using this product. I cannot rave about these enough. I would one hundred percent, definitely buy these again.
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.

My skin is combination, and also very sensitive. I have a hard time finding makeup remover that doesn't make my eyes red. These towelettes are super soft, and they have a light fresh scent. They're gentle on the skin, and once you rinse there isn't any residue.
Jen W.
Jen W.
Peterborough, Ontario

They remove my make up and have a really nice calming scent. I use these before I use Spectro Gel (because it does not remove make up at all! But I love it for my face)
The towelettes definitely leave some residue on my face but so far I haven't had any issues.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Aulac, NB

These things are absolutely amazing. They leave my skin feeling soft, and clean. It removes all my makeup with just one wipe, which is great because I usually have it quite dark! I've repurchased this item many times now, and probably still will in the future!
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Lloydminster

I absolutely love this stuff. I will always repurchase it. I buy it from Superstore and basically everywhere. It smells amazing, so it gives me a relaxed feeling. It is very effective at removing my makeup at night so I would 100% recommend it to everyone. :)
Cindy S.
Cindy S.

I use these every single night, there a little bit pricey since they are just cloths to remove makeup, but since I have sensitive dry skin, these makeup remover wipes help a lot. Not only does it help with my dry skin, it basically takes off ALL your makeup.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Perth Wa

Love these to remove the majority of my makeup at night not only does it sooth my skin but it doesn't sting my eyes like a lot of products I was very impressed with these and will deffinanty continue to buy them and recommend them, I have nothing bad to say
Jorji W.
Jorji W.
Lincoln, UK

These night-time cleansing towelettes are so soft and gentle on my skin and they calm it down after a long day of makeup wearing. They are effective and reasonably priced. The pastel colours are really appealing too, I think it's a great product overall.
Cassandra W.
Cassandra W.

These are one of my favorites for removing my makeup! I don't feel you have to rub as hard as you do with other makeup remover cloths to get the makeup off. They also leave me feeling refreshed, I don't even feel like I have to wash my face after using!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?