Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Mallory A.
Mallory A.
Halifax, Nova Scotia

These are my go-to wipes! I love them and are a staple product for my skin-care routine. I love the packaging, as the resealable package makes it easy for them to stay fresh and wet. These are very effective and would definitely recommend to others!
Sarah-Beth P.
Sarah-Beth P.
Cutler, Ontario

I love this product. It removes makeup, even water proof makeup, easily with one towelette. The packing is pleasing to the eye but lacks in functionality. As the towelettes are moist is loosens the adhesive that is used to keep the packaging closed.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.

These wipes get water-proof mascara off really easily, doesn't leave skin feeling dry or dehydrated. You only need one wipe to get off a full face of makeup (including eyes), and doesn't sting eyes!
Best affordable/drugstore makeup wipes I've used!
Paula S.
Paula S.

Soooooooo good, very soft and removes all the make up, even the waterproof stuff's, such a good price, and i can find it very easily, I'd totally buy it over and over again, before i pick up the blue version and nothing like this one, try on :) !!!
Giselle C.
Giselle C.

In my opinion, this is the best Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes. I tried four brands, but Neutrogena's has a soft touch and cleans the entire face, taking all the make up off and the price is very nice. I certainly recommend it to my friends.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Vancouver , Bc

A quick and easy way to get makeup off! Smells good, feels nice on skin. Purchased from Shoppers Drug Mart. A bit pricey but overall met my expectations. I am a repeat user and will purchase again. Could improve by having more wipes in package.
Rosa T.
Rosa T.
Santa Marta

Estas toallistas removedoras de maquillaje son muy buenas, remueven hasta el maquillaje a prueba de agua como las marcaras o rimel y esos pigmentos de mac, me encantaria poder comprarmelas aunque son caritas y me gustaron mucho, las recomiendo
Geanne Marrie B.
Geanne Marrie B.

The wipes definitely removes almost all of my makeup even waterproof mascara. However, it feels like there's a little oil in these wipes. You should definitely need to wash your face afterwards because it gives kinda of a residue on your face.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Scotland

I would highly recommend this product as they get you're makeup off really well. This product helped me keep my acne under control. I purchased mine at super drug, the product is very gentle on sensitive skin I would defanitly repurchase this.
Alexandrea B.
Alexandrea B.
Winnipeg , Manitoba

Worked very effectively, though I had problems with how strong of a smell this product has. I don't wear a lot of foundation but i could use half a wipe to remove my eye makeup, brows and under eye concealer with no problems. Would recommend.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now