Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Karina T.
Karina T.

Great make-up remover for travelling. I need 2-3 towelettes to remove light makeup. The towelettes are gentle. Be sure to close the package really good because if not, then the towelettes will dry up. The product is good, but there are other better options out there.
Brianne M.
Brianne M.
Toronto, Ontario

I use this every night when I get home! Its the best makeup wipes I've used and won't use anything but this. The smell is great, the package isn't big or bulky so if you travel its easy to bring. It takes makeup off super easy and am always extremely satisfied!
Caryn J.
Caryn J.

They are good for quick removal of makeup - they smell fresh. However, I wouldn't rely on using these wipes solely for makeup removal. I like to follow up with a face wash.

The packaging is nice in that it reseals without drying the wipes out. Feels a little greasy.
Hollie K.
Hollie K.
Tillsonburg, Ontario

These are some of the best make up remover wipes i have used. I have very sensitive skin and it never irritated it. The price is great for what you get. You can find them at your local drug store which is very convenient. Would defiantly purchase this product again.
Georgina Y.
Georgina Y.

This product is amazing it really cleans and gets all makeup and dirt off you face while calming with a sweet lavender scent.i Also really like the color of the packages very cute. It does the job and so worth the price .i would continue buying this it is excellent
sophie c.
sophie c.

This product is great because it is really gentle on the skin, it doesn't leave marks, rashes or a stinging sensation that i have experienced before, it is good for the price, i bought it from Superdrug. i would purchase this product again because it is brilliant.
Carolina M.
Carolina M.

Removes all my makeup, is a little harsh on my skin and I don't have sensitive skin. Specially hard on my eyes. I will keep searching for better ones, on till then this are ok, I do like the smell and the package color. I would buy again until I find a better one.
Ana G.
Ana G.

I recommend this, I recommend using 2 towels one for the whole face and one for the eyes since the face is more delicated. Also be carefull if you're allergic to something in the towels because you should take care of your skin in all moments, specially in makeup
Débora S.
Débora S.
Contagem, MG

Fiquei muito satisfeita com o esse produto porque ele realmente remove toda a maquiagem do rosto e até as mascaras mais  difíceis de tirar dos olhos. Tem um cheirinho bem agradável e é refrescante. Com certeza recomendo este produto, desde que comprei só uso ele.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Aurora, Ontario

Great for sensitive skin. Wasn't too dry or too wet, it removed all my makeup and didn't leave any when I washed a second time. Definitely calms skin especially after a bunch of facial treatments. Not the biggest fan of the scent but I prefer ones with no scent.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?