Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Lily M.
Lily M.

I have used these towelettes once before and I immediately knew that I loved them. It is unbelievable how soft, smooth and clean your skin feels after using this product. I cannot rave about these enough. I would one hundred percent, definitely buy these again.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Aulac, NB

These things are absolutely amazing. They leave my skin feeling soft, and clean. It removes all my makeup with just one wipe, which is great because I usually have it quite dark! I've repurchased this item many times now, and probably still will in the future!
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Lloydminster

I absolutely love this stuff. I will always repurchase it. I buy it from Superstore and basically everywhere. It smells amazing, so it gives me a relaxed feeling. It is very effective at removing my makeup at night so I would 100% recommend it to everyone. :)
Cindy S.
Cindy S.

I use these every single night, there a little bit pricey since they are just cloths to remove makeup, but since I have sensitive dry skin, these makeup remover wipes help a lot. Not only does it help with my dry skin, it basically takes off ALL your makeup.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Perth Wa

Love these to remove the majority of my makeup at night not only does it sooth my skin but it doesn't sting my eyes like a lot of products I was very impressed with these and will deffinanty continue to buy them and recommend them, I have nothing bad to say
Jorji W.
Jorji W.
Lincoln, UK

These night-time cleansing towelettes are so soft and gentle on my skin and they calm it down after a long day of makeup wearing. They are effective and reasonably priced. The pastel colours are really appealing too, I think it's a great product overall.
Nikeisha C.
Nikeisha C.

I don't have much luck with make-up removing towels, these are okay and are probably the best of the lot and great if you have sensitive skin but they weren't that effective in removing all my make up, these might be okay if you don't wear a lot of make up
Devi H.
Devi H.

This makeup remover works affectingly and is very calming to the skin. It removes so much dirt and oil from the skin. After using this my skin feels amazing it's moisterised. This is one of my favorites wipes I've used. I would buy these wipes any time
Cassandra W.
Cassandra W.

These are one of my favorites for removing my makeup! I don't feel you have to rub as hard as you do with other makeup remover cloths to get the makeup off. They also leave me feeling refreshed, I don't even feel like I have to wash my face after using!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

I really liked them. I have bought these a few times. Usually I just buy whatever is cheapest. This stuff Took my makeup off in one go, even stuff I left on overnight. Didn't sting my skin either. I would probably buy these again if I saw them on sale.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now