Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Tracy R.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, Nova Scotia

I personally didn't Care for these towelettes, first of all the scent gave me a headache and secondly they completely dried out my skin,they do a good job of removing makeup but being left with irritated skin isn't great ,my face felt really tight ,not good in my opinion
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.

I love these for a late night too tired to remove makeup day. They are so easy to use and can get all of your makeup off. They don't irritate the skin as well. They're also perfect for travel. For days when you can't do a whole skincare routine at night, these are ideal!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Miramichi, NB

Smell really good and does the trick! Does not leave your face all oily, and it is gentle enough for my sensitive skin. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to have an easy product to bring along with you for fast makeup removal. Bought it from Shoppers Drug Mart.
Feather K.
Feather K.
Regina, Saskatchewan

I love using these. They take off heavy makeup very easily. I tell everyone to buy them. Yes i love Nutrogena. They are not pricey at all, very affordable. Pretty packaging, easy opening. Easy to grab wipes. They are great the way they are. Don't need to change anything.
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.

I love these! For the price, they're wonderful. The smell is very calming, and is gentle enough for my sensitive skin. My only real complaint is that The cloths irritated around my eyes if I rubbed too long or if I had stubborn make up on. I would definitely buy again.
Sydney K.
Sydney K.
Maple Ridge

It's great I love using it, all my make up is gone after I use it, it's probably the only one I use. I say people should get it, you can get this at London drugs Walmart any many more. First time I used it I loved it. But I thought why don't they make ones that smell?
Aimee M.
Aimee M.

Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover removes my makeup so well. It really is worth the buy. The price is a pretty good price! This has been my first time using it. Its very effective. It really does work wonders. I would definetley recommend this product to other!!
Janessa H.
Janessa H.
Coquitlam

This product is pretty nice. It is able to take off the makeup easily without having to rub too hard. I've bought this product multiple times and it works really well. The packaging is nice but nothing that stands out too much. I recommend it to my friends and to you!
Brianne M.
Brianne M.
Toronto, Ontario

I use this every night when I get home! Its the best makeup wipes I've used and won't use anything but this. The smell is great, the package isn't big or bulky so if you travel its easy to bring. It takes makeup off super easy and am always extremely satisfied!
Karina T.
Karina T.

Great make-up remover for travelling. I need 2-3 towelettes to remove light makeup. The towelettes are gentle. Be sure to close the package really good because if not, then the towelettes will dry up. The product is good, but there are other better options out there.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now