Add a Photo

#18 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Aria R.
Aria R.
Feb. 29, 2016, 10:47 p.m.
Overall I really like these makeup removing wipes. They are so soft and thick and full of product. They get makeup of quickly if you can't be bothered to fully cleanse and they don't strip the skin and make it feel drying like some other wipes do. These wipes are on the pricier side in my opinion so I just try grab them on sale.
Jordyn W.
Jordyn W.
Calgary
March 2, 2016, 4:26 p.m.
These makeup remover wipes are by far my favorite on the market because they're gentle, don't irritate the skin at all, they're moisturizing and hydrating, removes all makeup, including waterproof eye makeup and stubborn lipsticks well. The scent is calming and relaxing for bed time and gets rid of every last bit of makeup.
Steph B.
Steph B.
Perth, Australia
April 20, 2016, 11:11 p.m.
These are my go to facial wipes!
Iv repurched these over and over again, as I personally think there one of the best wipes out there. So gentle on my skin! I never expected it would be as good as it is but it removes everything as well as leaving my face so soft! I highly recommend these to every one of any skin types!
Andre R.
Andre R.
Barcelona, Anzoategui
Feb. 19, 2016, 10 p.m.
Clear away your makeup after a stressful day. Gently and effectively remove all traces of dirt, oil and makeup from your face! Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes - Night Calming are gentle, ultra soft calming facial clothes that gently gives you clean, fresh, makeup-free skin in one easy step. is good.
Caro L.
Caro L.
Ponce
March 23, 2016, 10:54 p.m.
Is perfect. Easy. And very calming. Perfect to finish ThE day with a clean face. Some wipes irritate my eyes or some areas on my face but this doesn't and I honestly love that. It removes all of my makeup in one go. I recommend these to anyone, no matter what skin type you have or if you wear waterproof makeup.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
May 19, 2016, 3:10 a.m.
They are realiable, they are great as I have super sensitive, and are great with stubborn eye make up the packaging is clear and well designed. I have used this product multiple time and have always found it pleasing. I have recommended it to many friends who all use the product and think it is great as well.
Nae L.
Nae L.
Feb. 29, 2016, 7:54 a.m.
I carry these with me all the time especially if I don't have time to properly clean my face but need a new makeup look in the middle of the day these work great and making use it all comes off. It leave your face felling fresh and clean. You still should properly wash your face at the end of the day thou. :D
Kawther A.
Kawther A.
The neutogena make-up remover .. is a good product for an everyday makeup. Its not that harsh but , for an evening makeup it can make job a bit harder. it has a very compacted packaging so it goes easely in your bag.
A very affordable price , always available.

i repurchased it 4 times .. and i recommend it !
Lyndsay H.
Lyndsay H.
Brantford, Ontario, Ontario
Feb. 5, 2016, 11:52 p.m.
These wipes are amazing at removing all my makeup without using water. I usually wear foundation, concealer, powder, eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara. This really takes off everything, even waterproof makeup. It requires some good precision rubbing, but one wipe is sufficient enough to get the job done. T
Valentina Jael R.
Valentina Jael R.
Toronto, On
The best makeup remover ever!!!! I tried to remove my waterproof makeup with so many different wipes, and this is honestly the only one that works perfectly, leaving my skin clean and with 0 cosmetic product, I love them and the best ... the price, much cheaper than other wipes that do not do anything!!!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?