Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Burnaby

Love this makeup remover wipes :) they feel so nice on my skin and I use them on my lazy days to remove all the makeup on my face and clean it. The packaging is nice and compact, keeps all my towelettes nice and moist. I have super sensitive skin so it works great for others too :)
Alexia V.
Alexia V.
Melbourne, Australia

For nights when I'm feeling lazy about removing my makeup, these wipes are handy and feel calming on my sensitive skin. Nourishing and moisturizing as well as cleansing! A great addition to your night time routine! Highly recommend especially if you have rosacea or sensitive skin!
Carel Q.
Carel Q.

I like to use them when I'm lazy to wash my face before i go to sleep. But at next morning i feel like it doesn't remove all the makeup, so i decided to use them first and then wash my face, to make sure i get rid of all makeup. I would buy them again, it makes the process easier.
Antonia S.
Antonia S.
Santiago

I LOVE THEM!!! They are amazing for removing extreme waterproof mascara, really gentle with my oily and sometimes sensitive skin. Don't make me breakout and they smell wonderful. The packaging is good but you have to be careful when you open them. Totally amazing. 100% recommend.
Elise E.
Elise E.
St. John's, NL

The Night Calming Towelettes are effective yet perfect for sensitive skin. The wipe is none abrasive and doesn't irritate even the most delicate parts of the face, unlike to many other products. I purchased this because I often need to get my makeup off quickly after a long day.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Beirut

I'm a lazy girl so sometimes I "forget" to wash my face before going to bed, I found this product at my supermarket and it seemed affordable so I picked it up, and it didn't disappoint at all! It's so easy to use and it gives me such glowy skin in the morning. Totally recommend.
Tina P.
Tina P.
winkler

Love love love these towelettes! I tend to let laziness win and fall into bed without removing my makeup. This is a great option to quickly clean makeup off of your face, and it doesn't dry out your skin at all. I've faithfully been using for a few months and plan to continue!
Yara M.
Yara M.

This Towelettes are quite amazing, but they are a little bit rough on the skin. Also when i try to wipe off my eye liner i have to repeat the process more than 3 times (and we all know that the eye zone it's very delicate so it hurts), even so i recommend this make up remover.
Raghda Z.
Raghda Z.

Great for sensitive skin
Very nourishing...it doesn't give you the feel of being itchy or super dry after using it. It removes my entire make up effectively. I usually buy it at shoppers drug mart or Walmart. I can't think of anything they can improve on. It's a great product
Thaís M.
Thaís M.

Best thing. Fast and effective. Good to use it specially when you get home late and a little drunk. Good smell and it doesn't leave your skin oily. Packaging could be better cause sometimes when you open it the others get a little dry if you don't close it properly. Recommend.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?