Add a Photo

Shawna r.
Shawna r.
St.johns, NL
Feb. 19, 2016, 9:44 a.m.
I love neutrogena wipes though I prefer some of the other ones in this line vs this one due to the better scents! They are great for removing makeup and residue and are wonderful post gym to get rid of that sweaty feeling! The groves help exfoliate gently without spreading the makeup around further. Great buy for the price and walmart and shoppers tend to have great deals for these!
Annabelle G.
Annabelle G.
Toronto
March 1, 2016, 11:29 p.m.
It doesn't completely take out my waterproof mascara but it does remove some of it. Some makeup removers can make it feel like its very harsh while others make your skin tingly after taking it off. I feel like this one is in the mix of both. While it does feel like the wipes feel very harsh it also makes your skin feel very fresh and feels like youve taken out most of the makeup.
Alana K.
Alana K.
Etobicoke, ON
Feb. 21, 2016, 8:39 p.m.
These wipes were great for removing makeup and had a great scent. I didn't, however, find the smell to be particularly "calming." I also found that the wipes left a residue on my face that led to blemishes. I did some trial and error and did not have blemish issues if I use the wipes and then rinse them out and wipe my face again with the rinsed wipe and rinsed my face once more.
Irene A.
Irene A.
Budapest, Hungary
May 12, 2016, 8:43 a.m.
I tried this make up remover towelettes for the first time and I have to say they are one o the best ones I've tried so far because they definetely clear all the make up and it leaves a clear skin and fresh. I bought it in a shop called Muller. I definetely recommend this product to everyone, specially if you have sensitive skin cause it doesn't harm it and its a great product!
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Fredericton, NB
Feb. 9, 2016, 10:58 p.m.
I never take the time to wash my face at night and thought these towelettes might help me to be consistent in doing so. Although they did what they are intended to do I couldn't get past the feeling of residue on my skin. Almost like a sticky feeling. They smelled great and did remove my makeup as described. I now use them then solely for eye makeup removal not my entire face.
Zandrii S.
Zandrii S.
Pickering
March 7, 2016, 5:23 p.m.
I just started using makeup wipes so I have been trying new ones quite often this year. My favorite brand was definitely Nivea. I tried the night calming because I usually will use them at night I loved it. It did not have to wash my face after which makes me have less steps at night so I can hit the hay way quicker. I would recommend users to purchase this. I loved it!!
Imalsha A.
Imalsha A.
Feb. 7, 2016, 5:53 a.m.
I use it when I come home after partying late night most of the time. It removes all makeup. No trouble. Even can take off waterproof products sometime. It stings my eyes a bit. Not enough to start bashing the product though. My friend uses this and she loves it too. And I have sensitive skin and not irritation showed like some of the makeup removing wipes I have used.
Zayna R.
Zayna R.
April 6, 2016, 7:50 p.m.
These wipes are incredibly soothing to the skin and do not dry your skin out like many other wipes that I have used. If you get lazy and tend to sleep with your make up on, then these make up wipes are perfect for you! I keep a packet under my pillow, so when I've had a long day at work they are easily accessible instead of having to physically get up to wash my face.
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Feb. 19, 2016, 8:33 a.m.
Great removing cleaning towels for when you feeling just exhausted at the end of the day and don't want to go through the full make-up removing process. Love the sent, which is so hard to find with wipes, so many of them smell like baby wipes and no one wants their face to smell that way. Didn't irritate my skin at all as well, go great for anyone with sensitive skin!
Incia K.
Incia K.
April 13, 2016, 11:27 p.m.
Neutrogena has the best makeup removers. This one in particular is my go-to makeup remover. It's soft, has a beautiful scent (which is perfect since I remove my makeup before I go to bed) and isn't oily at all. I don't feel the need to rinse my face afterwards either like other removers that leave a little residue. I would definitely recommend these! Great price too!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?