Add a Photo

Becca O.
Becca O.
St. John's , NL
May 15, 2016, 12:43 p.m.
I use these towelettes to remove the bulk of my face and eye make-up before going in with my Clarisonic to wash my face. I'll directly apply a little extra eye make-up remover to the cloth to help with my stubborn mascara and eyeliner, although these towelettes don't do a horrible job on their own. I then use the full cloth to scrub my face make-up off and continue on with my normal skincare routine! I love these wipes. They don't irritate my skin and they smell amazing! I will definitely be repurchasing and recommending to family and friends!
Judi P.
Judi P.
May 20, 2016, 12:28 a.m.
The first time I ever try this wipe my eye were wide open. Legit I never use any facial wipes as soft as this one. I have sensitive eyes cause of allergies, when I pick out product I have to be extra careful. Also my face type it very from oily to dry, depends on season. This product work year round for me because of fact these wipes are really wet, compare to others. I am really into aromatherapy, sent in the wipes are really calming when u do use it at the end of the day. Is one my must have to my makeup kit, and travel must have too.
Bianca s.
Bianca s.
April 4, 2016, 8:15 p.m.
Remove everything from waterproof eyeliner to stubborn mascara without irritating your eyes and doesn't leave you with a black eye affect that I find most makeup wipes leave from not taking off eye makeup but instead smudging it, so I was super impressed! They actually do have a nice calming, soothing effect. Only thing is the packaging , the wipes have to stay damp to work obviously, but the packaging didn't do that great of a good job of keeping the makeup wipes moist I found that some wipes were quite dry when pulling them out.
Emma P.
Emma P.
THESE ARE AMAZING. These are the best makeup wipes I have ever tired and have been using them for 2 yrs now. When it says "night calming" that's exactly what they do. After taking all your makeup off these leave your skin looking amazing. If you had a big pimple, after using these wipes, your pimple won't be as noticeable. In the morning you skin is looking even tones and bags under your eyes a slightly reduced. I would defiantly recommend these wipes to my friends and family and will forever keep buying them!!
Raji R.
Raji R.
Feb. 10, 2016, 2:34 a.m.
So easy to use, especially when you're super tired after a long day. Takes off my foundation easily and wipes all my eye makeup (eye liner and mascara). It doesn't work so well if I use waterproof mascara or eyeliner so I usually need to use an oil to remove that. But for every day makeup removal this works great. Have never even though to purchase a different brand of make up wipes since these are relatively inexpensive and work so well!
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Guelph, Ontario
Feb. 16, 2016, 10:39 p.m.
My skin is sensitive sometimes, especially during the winter with the dry air, and using these cleansing towelettes makes it easy to remove makeup build up without drying my skin Its is gentle, however I do find I have to go over and rewash my face as I find I have to use multiple clothes if I want to clean my whole face with them . I prefer using them to remove eye makeup and then use other facial cleaners to clean the rest of my face.
Daylynn D.
Daylynn D.
Regina
Feb. 7, 2016, 11:44 a.m.
I love Neutrogena make-up remover towelettes in night calming. These towelettes work very well to remove stubborn make-up with ease, I haven't had a problem with break outs with these either with is amazing ( if your skin is super sensitive to smells I suggest going with the normal Neutrogena make-up remover) However, I really enjoy the calming sent of lavender to calm me down right before bed. Overall, an amazing product!
Kaylee K.
Kaylee K.
Winnipeg
March 5, 2016, 1:57 p.m.
These wipes have a really nice calming smell to them and they work excellently to take your makeup off (however I would still recommend washing your face to get the excess dirt and face makeup the wipes didn't get). One of the larger downfalls of this product is that it can be a bit pricey for the drugstore considering it is generally an everyday use product. Still gets the job done though!
SashaaJacinta P.
SashaaJacinta P.
Waterloo, ON
March 30, 2016, 2:54 a.m.
I absolutely love these wipes for nighttime removal, or even early morning cleaning. I was skeptical about them, but I already love the original blue packages so why not?
they make my skin tingle in the good kind of ways, just really gets that deep down clean feeling without having to scrub my face with other fave washes.
something I definitely recommend for people with sensitive skin.
Ashleigh L.
Ashleigh L.
Getting ready for bed just got a little easier! I absolutely LOVE this product. As someone who needs a quick and easy bedtime routine, this product effectively takes off makeup and leaves my combination skin soft and smooth with absolutely no breakouts. This product is a must have in my daily routine, is totally affordable and smells like a dream. I highly recommend these little gems.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?