Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Carel Q.
Carel Q.

I like to use them when I'm lazy to wash my face before i go to sleep. But at next morning i feel like it doesn't remove all the makeup, so i decided to use them first and then wash my face, to make sure i get rid of all makeup. I would buy them again, it makes the process easier.
Antonia S.
Antonia S.
Santiago

I LOVE THEM!!! They are amazing for removing extreme waterproof mascara, really gentle with my oily and sometimes sensitive skin. Don't make me breakout and they smell wonderful. The packaging is good but you have to be careful when you open them. Totally amazing. 100% recommend.
Elise E.
Elise E.
St. John's, NL

The Night Calming Towelettes are effective yet perfect for sensitive skin. The wipe is none abrasive and doesn't irritate even the most delicate parts of the face, unlike to many other products. I purchased this because I often need to get my makeup off quickly after a long day.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Beirut

I'm a lazy girl so sometimes I "forget" to wash my face before going to bed, I found this product at my supermarket and it seemed affordable so I picked it up, and it didn't disappoint at all! It's so easy to use and it gives me such glowy skin in the morning. Totally recommend.
Yara M.
Yara M.

This Towelettes are quite amazing, but they are a little bit rough on the skin. Also when i try to wipe off my eye liner i have to repeat the process more than 3 times (and we all know that the eye zone it's very delicate so it hurts), even so i recommend this make up remover.
Tina P.
Tina P.
winkler

Love love love these towelettes! I tend to let laziness win and fall into bed without removing my makeup. This is a great option to quickly clean makeup off of your face, and it doesn't dry out your skin at all. I've faithfully been using for a few months and plan to continue!
Raghda Z.
Raghda Z.

Great for sensitive skin
Very nourishing...it doesn't give you the feel of being itchy or super dry after using it. It removes my entire make up effectively. I usually buy it at shoppers drug mart or Walmart. I can't think of anything they can improve on. It's a great product
Thaís M.
Thaís M.

Best thing. Fast and effective. Good to use it specially when you get home late and a little drunk. Good smell and it doesn't leave your skin oily. Packaging could be better cause sometimes when you open it the others get a little dry if you don't close it properly. Recommend.
Nikki A.
Nikki A.

I use this for myself and for my clients that I do makeup on. they usually 1+1 in the pharmacy, so I get a lot in a good price. they remove the makeup gently from the face and the eyes, although it doesn't remove absolutely everything and I do need to complete the process.
Tracy R.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, Nova Scotia

I personally didn't Care for these towelettes, first of all the scent gave me a headache and secondly they completely dried out my skin,they do a good job of removing makeup but being left with irritated skin isn't great ,my face felt really tight ,not good in my opinion
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now