Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Cincinnati, OH

Are soft, don't irritate my skin. smells nice! removes all my make up with out too much work.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Louisville, KY

Works well to take off makeup, and smells good too! Gentle around the eyes and doesn't burn.
Fabiola B.
Fabiola B.
Huntley, IL

Is really good, I love to use. Helps me a lot, and make my face feel fresh every time I use.
Larena K.
Larena K.
Port Lavaca, TX

These smell great, and worked well getting my makeup off! I would definitely use them again!
charnele g.
charnele g.
Pine Bluff, AR

I love this product but since my skin is extra oily it seems to increase the oil on my face.
Marissa C.
Marissa C.

I love these wipes. Quick, convenient, and gets all my makeup off! I wouldn't switch brands.
Alma B.
Alma B.

I love it! Its my go to make up remover! It smells great and leaves your skins feeling fresh
Madeline E.
Madeline E.
Kuna, ID

Great makeup remover! Removed all of my makeup with ease, and didn't make my skin break out.
Felipa V.
Felipa V.
Dallas, TX

This stuff is so gentle! Also does a great job taking off makeup even the waterproof makeup.
Vivian A.
Vivian A.
Frisco, TX

The smell is great! Usually make-up remover towels have a strong alcohol smell, these don't.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now