Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#15 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

1 days left

Photos (38)
Jamie R.
Jamie R.

So I kinda have a love hate relationship with these wipes, I love how they remove my makeup with just one towelette , they are excellent on those lazy night, but recently I've looked at the ingredient list and don't like what I see... so now I just keep it by my bed side just so those lazy nights..
Diana Luna
Diana Luna

Very effective at removing makeup!! Definitely use these if you have acne issues - you're probably not removing all of your coverup, which only causes more acne. Also, I would use a face wash after, especially for those with acne, as this only removes makeup (it's not supposed to wash or exfoliate).
Amina H.
Amina H.

I really love this product! When I take off my makeup with them, it comes off really easily and it doesn't hurt my skin at all. It also has a really nice smell to it. It's great for my skin and it doesn't leave it dry, it leaves a nice clean, kind of moisturised feeling. Overall I really like it.
Kaira P.
Kaira P.
Leicester , Leicestershire

These were really gentle on the skin and managed to get all my face makeup off. The packaging was great as there was a resealable top so it is also great for travelling. Although it didn't work as great with eyeliner removal. Overall I was quite satisfied and I would definitely purchase it again.
Thurka T.
Thurka T.

I really enjoy the neutrogena make-up remover wipes. I pick these ones up if there are no more blue packs. This product removes all your makeup with one swipe. But, please do not wipe your face with this and then not wash your face. I have done that once and my face started to itch and turn red.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

Loved the wipes as it left my face really clean and soft. The sheets are not abrasive on the face and does not leave the skin with a sticky or oily feeling. Sheets are not moist with enough cleanser. It is rather affordable as well. A definite must buy. The scent also really helps calm me down.
sarah o.
sarah o.

I loved using this. The way it calmed my skin down and didn't make me break out or get any redness. I used different brands, but didn't like them all. It's affordable, which I like but the packaging wasn't anything special. Maybe they could've made it something cool!
Overall, really liked it
Amy A.
Amy A.
Winnipeg

These are my go-to make up wipes. It has a very pleasant light smell that is very calming to use at the end of the day, but isn't too overpowering. It takes off most stubborn makeup including liquid eyeliner, still had a tough time with liquid lipstick. For the price I paid it works great!
Barbra D.
Barbra D.
Venezuela

I really love this toweelettes, they have great smell and really clean my skin, I use them in the morning before my make up and then in the night to remove the make up i put on in the mornig, it works so well, it leaves my skin hidrated... y use ut along with different creams and mascaras
Lillian Y.
Lillian Y.
Edmonton

Easy, on the go remover with a nice calming scent. No matter rough you use it (though you probably shouldnt scrub at your face) it doesn't tear on you. Takes off starlooks eyeliner like a charm, and pretty effective on the stila waterproof (needs a little more work for under eye transfer)
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?