Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Angelique R.
Angelique R.
carson,california

Love this for traveling, keep in my desk at work and in my gym bag and make up case.! such a great make up remover or just as a quick refresher especially when you are on the go and need to freshen up. gentle on the skin non drying and i love using them on my clients when doing make up!
Rhianne M.
Rhianne M.
Secret Harbour, WA

Perfect for my combination skin, didn't make my skin feel as if it was dry, very gentle and soft to the skin! Removed all my makeup, including waterproof mascara and I can never seem to find a makeup remover that has done the job! absolutely love this product and would 100% recommend it!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Langley, British Columbia

Love these. Not overly greasy, with a pleasant smell. I prefer the wipes over the oils or liquids. I feel like these clean really well. I have been using these for a while and will continue to use them as they do exactly what I want...remove makeup without leaving me feeling greasy :)
Leandah S.
Leandah S.

The makeup wipes are extremely gentle even on sensitive skin. They do not burn your eyes like other makeup face wipes. The wipes are priced at such a reasonable price considering it meets every girl's expectations of a good quality wipe. This product would be purchased multiple times!
Amanat S.
Amanat S.
Brampton

The neutrogena make-up remover cleansing towelettes are great as a first step for removing makeup. The night calming ones were great because they did calm you down. However, I felt like there weren't enough of the towelettes for the price. I'd recommend them, but when they're on sale
Karolina O.
Karolina O.
Vancouver, BC

Wow! All I can really say is wow. These are by far my favorite makeup removing towelettes. I have tried many wipes before and these get my makeup off the best. The price is affordable compared to many wipes I've tried. The scent is light and quite refreshing. 10/10 would recommend!
Leire S.
Leire S.
bilbao

I love this product, is very fast and nice! I use it all the nights before I go to sleep , because I love make up, but I know is very important to take care of our skin. Is very cash and I don't change it for another. The price is also good and perfect for the quality of the product.
Ariah V.
Ariah V.
Galveston, TX

I have been using make up wipe remover for about 3 years. I really do see that netrogena wipes take off more than other wipes. I have tried different ones and they do not take off the makeup with one wipe . I really do appreciate if you give netrogena a try. You will not regret it.
Maddy P.
Maddy P.

Removes makeup well with a nice light scent. Leaves face moisturized without feeling greasy like some other products. Packaging could be better as the sticker looses its stickyness and can open and dry out the product. The wipes could be softer for eyes but over well great product.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Burnaby

Love this makeup remover wipes :) they feel so nice on my skin and I use them on my lazy days to remove all the makeup on my face and clean it. The packaging is nice and compact, keeps all my towelettes nice and moist. I have super sensitive skin so it works great for others too :)
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now