Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Tulsa, OK

I typically really enjoy Neutrogena products, but these are a no go for me. The scent is very overpowering, and it burns my eyes. It also seems to leave some kind of film on my skin after use. I will stick to the regular makeup remover wipes. Maybe my skin is too sensitive to these.
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.

This is a good make up remover it gets a lot off with one wipe. Although the wipes can be quite large for my needs as I do not use a lot of make up. They smell is nice and I feel the wipes are less harsh on the skin than the normal make up wipes. So I actually prefer the night calm.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Chapel Hill, NC

Super gentle and took of mascara/eyeliner pretty well! I really liked that it wasn't an abrasive smell like some other makeup removers (emphasis on calming!) I haven't bought more as I have been trying out a different brand, but would definitely do so especially for travel purposes!
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
El Paso, TX

Makeup removal is essential to healthy and radiant skin and these remover wipes so the job! They remove 90% of my heavy makeup and all of my light, more casual makeup! All I do afterwards is wash my face with my daily cleanser and job done! No residue whatsoever. Works like a charm!
brandi k.
brandi k.
Cheyenne, WY

Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover towelttes, are the best ones out there so far that I found. They don't leave my face dry or oily , they make me feel relaxed and feeling fresh after every use. The price is very reasonable. I would definitely recommend this product to anybody.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.

These Neutrogena wipes are AMAZING! They are so gentle on my skin. I have used these for as long as I can remember. They do such a good job at removing my makeup. It only takes one wipe to remove a whole days makeup. All of my family uses theses because of how much I recommend them!
Katie R.
Katie R.
Goodlettsville, TN

I love these makeup remover wipes! They have been my go to makeup remover wipes since i was in the 7th grade! they are definitely affordable and they aren't harsh on the skin at all! i suggest buying them! you definitely won't regret it! They also remove waterproof makeup very well!
Maria G.
Maria G.
Vancouver, WA

Made my skin feel clean and less oily:) got my makeup off super easy and unlike other products I use for makeup removal it didn't make my skin red and dried out. It's always perfect for after my work out, I use a whip to get rid of any extra oil and sweat my skin might have built up
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

Easy to use, you can toss them in your bag and use them anywhere. I always keep them in my purse and at my sink. Very gentle on your skin, and does not dry it out or make it extra oily. It is a very effective product and I will definitely buy this product for as long as it is made!
Last month i went to wallmart to ask about makeup remover wipes, the lady that she worked their she really recommend this type od Neutrogena wipes , so I bought it , it is amazing i use in the night when I'm sleepy and tired it doesn't make your skin oily and it's remove everything
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now