Add a Photo

Photos (38)
rose e.
rose e.
Phoenix, AZ
April 22, 2016, 7:15 p.m.
Works great! Helped remove all my makeup. Even my stubborn mascara. The packaging was a little inconvenient. The wipes would sometimes dry up easily making it hard(if able to at all) use the next wipe available. Other than that I love the wipes because you don't waste any product.
Adrienne W.
Adrienne W.
Leesport, PA
I love these wipes! They are gentle, yet removes waterproof make up! These smell like lavender and are super calming, so I would use them to remove my makeup and cleanse the skin right before bed. Certainly meets expectations! Be sure to close the package well or they can dry out!
Gurpreet K.
Gurpreet K.
Chico, CA
Feb. 23, 2016, 2:30 a.m.
This is my favorite drugstore makeup remover. I have very sensitive skin and this is so gentle on my face. This also REMOVES ALLmy makeup--Even the water proof mascara! I noticed that my face breaks out less now because all the makeup is removed from my face after using the wipes.
March 1, 2016, 9:04 p.m.
Sadly this product is high on alcohol. If the skin around your eyes is very sensitive like mine, keep in mind that this product might irritate it. I would not recommend it to use in your whole face, including your eyes. Keep it away from your eye area and these will work just fine
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Feb. 18, 2016, 12:15 a.m.
I have very sensitive skin so these wipes are really gentle on my skin! I am not sure if they are hypoallergenic but I don't get a burning sensation like other wipes have left my face!! I use this every night before washing my face. Removes makeup easily and it's really affordable
Jill R.
Jill R.
Mechanicsville, MD
Feb. 28, 2016, 8:21 a.m.
The Neutrogena Make-up Remover Towelettes are the only remover I use. It removes all my make up completely, my skin is not irritated and red after cleansing. It feels smooth and never dry and tight afterwards. I also love that it doesn't burn my eyes as some other brands have done.
Nicole O.
Nicole O.
Feb. 8, 2016, 10:46 a.m.
I use towelettes to get some of my makeup off before I wash my face. Neutrogena brand towelettes don't work as well for my skin as the Ponds. They seem to dry my skin out after using them a few days in a row, but the smell is great. They might work better for different skin types.
Skye A.
Skye A.
Lincoln, NE
April 1, 2016, 7:48 p.m.
I have been using them for years and love them. They always get all the makeup off and leave my skin clean. They don't leave my feeling oily or dry. I feel well moisturized and no redness or rawness. The package is nice. But you have to make sure you close them or they can dry out
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Glen Burnie, MD
April 3, 2016, 9:47 a.m.
I love those Wipes I can't never get over them and the smell is amassing 💜
They feel so good on my skin and I have tried other type of wipes but there are not as gentles as this ones are.
And other amazing thing about these wipes is that they take off waterproof makeup Really easy
Brucha B.
Brucha B.
Brooklyn, NY
April 7, 2016, 1:10 a.m.
I usually use the original towelettes from Neutrogena, but I saw these and decided to try them. I love the scent on these, and just enjoy it before going to bed. Of course, the makeup comes off just as nicely as the originals, just the calming scent makes that chore more pleasant.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?