Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Amy A.
Amy A.
Winnipeg

These are my go-to make up wipes. It has a very pleasant light smell that is very calming to use at the end of the day, but isn't too overpowering. It takes off most stubborn makeup including liquid eyeliner, still had a tough time with liquid lipstick. For the price I paid it works great!
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Tacoma, WA

I love these wipes! They are easy to use and definitely get out any waterproof or long wear makeup. I get them at RiteAid and they do a great job of getting any type of mascara off! Good value at about 8 bucks! The calming scent didn't really do anything for me but it was a nice smell. :)
Skylar R.
Skylar R.
Little Falls, MN

I've used these many times in the past. Very easy to use, but I find I have to use up to 5 of them to remove my makeup. I also have come to realize how bad makeup removing wipes are for your skin/environment, so I recommend a different method of removing your makeup. Would not repurchase.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Fresno, CA

These are my go to drugstore makeup removing wipes! they work amazing and don't burn my eyes or make my contacts blurry when i use them when i have them in still! these are very convenient and are cheap! i use these every night and wash my face after to make sure i has removed everything!
Barbra D.
Barbra D.
Venezuela

I really love this toweelettes, they have great smell and really clean my skin, I use them in the morning before my make up and then in the night to remove the make up i put on in the mornig, it works so well, it leaves my skin hidrated... y use ut along with different creams and mascaras
lena s.
lena s.

Being a full time dental student, these cleansing wipes are LIFE SAVERS!! I absolutely love the fact that I can come home after clinic or lectures, and have a clean face in such a simple and efficient way. Recommend these to anyone who doesn't have time or needs makeup removing on the go!
Julie C.
Julie C.
Springfield, VA

This product is true to it's name. It is a very good makeup remover. You can take a full face of makeup with just a cloth! It is certainly one of the best, but it leaves a oily texture behind which isn't that pleasing. Otherwise, this is a very good product and does what it's supposed to.
Mary H.
Mary H.

These are great, they don't irritate my skin at night and they don't dry out my face. They also get makeup off really well, but sometimes waterproof makeup is a little tough, but even after that, my face is still not irritated. I buy them at Walgreens, and I would totally buy them again.
Nicki M.
Nicki M.
Regina, SK

These makeup removing wipes work wonderfully for removing makeup that has been on all day, even mascara. The price is never too high depending on where they are purchased. Some make up wipes don't remove my makeup well at all but these did the job perfectly. I would definitely recommend.
Lillian Y.
Lillian Y.
Edmonton

Easy, on the go remover with a nice calming scent. No matter rough you use it (though you probably shouldnt scrub at your face) it doesn't tear on you. Takes off starlooks eyeliner like a charm, and pretty effective on the stila waterproof (needs a little more work for under eye transfer)
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now