Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Tulsa, OK

I typically really enjoy Neutrogena products, but these are a no go for me. The scent is very overpowering, and it burns my eyes. It also seems to leave some kind of film on my skin after use. I will stick to the regular makeup remover wipes. Maybe my skin is too sensitive to these.
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.

This is a good make up remover it gets a lot off with one wipe. Although the wipes can be quite large for my needs as I do not use a lot of make up. They smell is nice and I feel the wipes are less harsh on the skin than the normal make up wipes. So I actually prefer the night calm.
Kassiti K.
Kassiti K.
Dickinson , Tx

The main reasons I love these is because they do not live a oily residue on your skin, They also do not cost an arm and a leg, and I always go to sleep completely and totally relax without a sticky face. The packaging is small and easy to store. Similar to a small baby wipe package.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Vancouver, WA

Made my skin feel clean and less oily:) got my makeup off super easy and unlike other products I use for makeup removal it didn't make my skin red and dried out. It's always perfect for after my work out, I use a whip to get rid of any extra oil and sweat my skin might have built up
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
El Paso, TX

Makeup removal is essential to healthy and radiant skin and these remover wipes so the job! They remove 90% of my heavy makeup and all of my light, more casual makeup! All I do afterwards is wash my face with my daily cleanser and job done! No residue whatsoever. Works like a charm!
Elena R.
Elena R.

The Neutrogena calming makeup remover towelettes work so good, almost one wipe and my makeup was gone and I actually felt calm and relaxed. I definitely would recommend these to all my friends. Oh and I can't forget the smell, oh so good. Can't wait to take my makeup off everynight.
brandi k.
brandi k.
Cheyenne, WY

Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover towelttes, are the best ones out there so far that I found. They don't leave my face dry or oily , they make me feel relaxed and feeling fresh after every use. The price is very reasonable. I would definitely recommend this product to anybody.
Abbie J.
Abbie J.
Weston, WV

These towelettes are really great for removing makeup and for cleansing the face! I have used these for years and love them. For the longest time this was all I would cleanse my face with! I have sensitive skin as well and these wipes do not irritate or bother my skin! Very calming.
Heidi V.
Heidi V.
Twin Falls, ID

This product was amazing! It removed all my makeup but didn't make my face feel oily at all. In the past I have had a problem with too much moisture with my makeup removing towelettes. This product did not over moisturizer my face but still removed all the makeup in a timely manner.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.

These Neutrogena wipes are AMAZING! They are so gentle on my skin. I have used these for as long as I can remember. They do such a good job at removing my makeup. It only takes one wipe to remove a whole days makeup. All of my family uses theses because of how much I recommend them!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?