Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
This is the best makeup remover ever I have never used any other makeup remover towels ever.
Isadora B.
Isadora B.
Washington, DC

The best! It's my favorite, I've tried all the cleansers, and no one compares with this one!
Larena K.
Larena K.
Port Lavaca, TX

These smell great, and worked well getting my makeup off! I would definitely use them again!
alison f.
alison f.
Saint Louis, MO

Not recommended for sensitive eyes, every time I used them, my eyes would burn and get puffy.
jessica b.
jessica b.
Moreno Valley, CA

This work awesome taking off that old makeup you got on is easier then rinsing your face off
Sukhjot K.
Sukhjot K.

Nice product...... highly recommended.......... i got mine from a beauty store......loved it
Afsheen K.
Afsheen K.
Sterling, VA

These wipes really work for whAt they are made for. I use them regularly, these are awesome.
Lena J.
Lena J.
Hermitage , Tn

These wipes really do the trick! They don't irritate my eyes like I've noticed others to do!
Natasha H.
Natasha H.

They were okay. I liked it but it would burn my eyes. They were also gentle and really soft.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Cincinnati, OH

Are soft, don't irritate my skin. smells nice! removes all my make up with out too much work.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now