Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Nae L.
Nae L.

I carry these with me all the time especially if I don't have time to properly clean my face but need a new makeup look in the middle of the day these work great and making use it all comes off. It leave your face felling fresh and clean. You still should properly wash your face at the end of the day thou. :D
Kawther A.
Kawther A.

The neutogena make-up remover .. is a good product for an everyday makeup. Its not that harsh but , for an evening makeup it can make job a bit harder. it has a very compacted packaging so it goes easely in your bag.
A very affordable price , always available.

i repurchased it 4 times .. and i recommend it !
Lyndsay H.
Lyndsay H.
Brantford, Ontario, Ontario

These wipes are amazing at removing all my makeup without using water. I usually wear foundation, concealer, powder, eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara. This really takes off everything, even waterproof makeup. It requires some good precision rubbing, but one wipe is sufficient enough to get the job done. T
Valentina R.
Valentina R.
Toronto, On

The best makeup remover ever!!!! I tried to remove my waterproof makeup with so many different wipes, and this is honestly the only one that works perfectly, leaving my skin clean and with 0 cosmetic product, I love them and the best ... the price, much cheaper than other wipes that do not do anything!!!
Laís L.
Laís L.

Saved my life!!! When your super tired and come home after a party or something this just save you! it's super easy to remove the makeup and it really calms yours skin. Neutrogena also have a oil-free version in case you have a oily face I think it's best, but it doesn't make that much of a difference.
Shawneice S.
Shawneice S.
Curtis Bay, MD

Nice and fresh. Was a little irritating to my skin. I still had a little residue. The packaging was nice and convenient. Fist time user. Will try again as it was pretty gentle on my skin but will use along with my other regimen. Would recommend if you're looking for something to get the job started.
Jamie R.
Jamie R.

So I kinda have a love hate relationship with these wipes, I love how they remove my makeup with just one towelette , they are excellent on those lazy night, but recently I've looked at the ingredient list and don't like what I see... so now I just keep it by my bed side just so those lazy nights..
Diana Luna
Diana Luna

Very effective at removing makeup!! Definitely use these if you have acne issues - you're probably not removing all of your coverup, which only causes more acne. Also, I would use a face wash after, especially for those with acne, as this only removes makeup (it's not supposed to wash or exfoliate).
Amina H.
Amina H.

I really love this product! When I take off my makeup with them, it comes off really easily and it doesn't hurt my skin at all. It also has a really nice smell to it. It's great for my skin and it doesn't leave it dry, it leaves a nice clean, kind of moisturised feeling. Overall I really like it.
Bismah e.
Bismah e.
LEICESTER, Leicester

These were really gentle on the skin and managed to get all my face makeup off. The packaging was great as there was a resealable top so it is also great for travelling. Although it didn't work as great with eyeliner removal. Overall I was quite satisfied and I would definitely purchase it again.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now