Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.

Great removing cleaning towels for when you feeling just exhausted at the end of the day and don't want to go through the full make-up removing process. Love the sent, which is so hard to find with wipes, so many of them smell like baby wipes and no one wants their face to smell that way. Didn't irritate my skin at all as well, go great for anyone with sensitive skin!
Incia K.
Incia K.

Neutrogena has the best makeup removers. This one in particular is my go-to makeup remover. It's soft, has a beautiful scent (which is perfect since I remove my makeup before I go to bed) and isn't oily at all. I don't feel the need to rinse my face afterwards either like other removers that leave a little residue. I would definitely recommend these! Great price too!
Carol W.
Carol W.

Got this from my local supermarket. This product is not bad... but it's not that great either. It does do its job - which is removing makeup. It does feel jussssst a little rough against my sensitive Asian skin and it leave me with a greasy feeling afterwards. I have tried other makeup remover towelettes from other brands before and some were much worse.
claudia l.
claudia l.

Really gentle on you skin especially if your skin is sensitive like mine then this is highly recommended to use when wiping your face. I brought me some of these wipes at a local chemist, I think the price range was around a few dollars not to sure, I highly recommend this for everybody to use as it's soft on your skin and is a reasonable price.
Chandni N.
Chandni N.

These are the most effective wipes out there with a great formula . There are various types including hydrating and grapefruit. However after using all 3 i feel these ones are really moisturizing and have a fresh feeling on your skin. Ideal for the end of the day deep cleanse. Price point is great (CAD 13.99) for 25 towelletes . Big thumbs up !
Kavitha M.
Kavitha M.

Love the concept of this makeup remover but failed terribly in execution. This makeup remover stung my eyes, inflamed my skin and left a oily residue on my face. This makeup remover is not something I'd recommend using and then going straight to bed with. I would definitely suggest to wash your face after using it to get rid of any residue.
jechu o.
jechu o.

Loose this towelettes! i have very sensitive skin, and this is the only towelettes that i can use. It not greasy, oily, and in only one sweep it removes all the make up. the towelettes are very gentle, not rush, they are so soft, that is very nice to use it. Totally recommended for people with sensitive skin and have to use make up.
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Stateline, NV

I use these regularly and they work much better than any others that I've used. I try to avoid skincare products that contain fragrances because I have sensitive skin and those additives bother me but these don't and I really love the scent on them. They're definitely a lot softer too compared to the original Neutrogena MU remover.
Aria R.
Aria R.

Overall I really like these makeup removing wipes. They are so soft and thick and full of product. They get makeup of quickly if you can't be bothered to fully cleanse and they don't strip the skin and make it feel drying like some other wipes do. These wipes are on the pricier side in my opinion so I just try grab them on sale.
Jordyn W.
Jordyn W.
Calgary

These makeup remover wipes are by far my favorite on the market because they're gentle, don't irritate the skin at all, they're moisturizing and hydrating, removes all makeup, including waterproof eye makeup and stubborn lipsticks well. The scent is calming and relaxing for bed time and gets rid of every last bit of makeup.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?