Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Megan G.
Megan G.
Boonton, NJ
These are gentle on my face while still wiping away the makeup left on my face. They smell great as well which is always a plus!
Hailey T.
Hailey T.
Blue Mountain, MS
These are the makeup wipes I use every night. They're very relaxing, and I love the scent. They're a good price, and they take the makeup off really easy. However, they do leave a slight residue of lavender oils.
Jaclyn O.
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
I used these make up wipes all the time when I was younger. They are very effective at removing make up and I love the calming scent so much! However I have moved on from these wipes because I don't like the residue they leave and I have just moved on to different methods of removing my make up
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Hammondsville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely swear by this product! They are the only towelettes I have used for the past few years. I absolutely love them! They remove make up with absolutely no problem, and leave my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I recommend this product to anyone in the market for a good make up remover.
Tori A.
Tori A.
College Station, TX
Very gentle on your face, and very calming. Doesn't always get all of my eye makeup off like I'd like for it to (mascara specifically). But if I use them in the morning to get the makeup under my eyes they work great!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Mount Pleasant, MI
Dec. 13, 2013, 4:34 p.m.
These are the only wipes I've found that don't irritate my upper cheeks and the skin below my eyes. They do leave me feeling greasy though, even if I cleanse after use.
Lily S.
Lily S.
It cleans all my makeup off and it leaves my skin feeling refreshing! I would buy again
Anna Marie Q.
Anna Marie Q.
Sewell, NJ
I was in a constant search for a make up remover that did not irritate my skin and especially my eyes. The Neutrogena towelettes remove all make up including mascara. It does take more than 1 quick swipe like in the commercials but it is smooth and easy. Best of all for me. . Not irritating. My skin is clean and my eyes are not red after usr
Lesley N.
Lesley N.
Fort Thomas, KY
Aug. 25, 2015, 9:56 a.m.
I have tried pretty much most of the drugstore make up wipes out there but Neutrogena makeup remover wipes are still the best for removing makeup. These ultra soft nourishing cloths are designed for the sensitive dry skin and did remove all my make-up.
Klaurini ch V.
Klaurini ch V.
Feb. 7, 2015, 11:21 a.m.
I like these a lot! They work very well for me and get off all my left over makeup, especially waterproof.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?