Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Kavitha M.
Kavitha M.

Love the concept of this makeup remover but failed terribly in execution. This makeup remover stung my eyes, inflamed my skin and left a oily residue on my face. This makeup remover is not something I'd recommend using and then going straight to bed with. I would definitely suggest to wash your face after using it to get rid of any residue.
jechu o.
jechu o.

Loose this towelettes! i have very sensitive skin, and this is the only towelettes that i can use. It not greasy, oily, and in only one sweep it removes all the make up. the towelettes are very gentle, not rush, they are so soft, that is very nice to use it. Totally recommended for people with sensitive skin and have to use make up.
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Stateline, NV

I use these regularly and they work much better than any others that I've used. I try to avoid skincare products that contain fragrances because I have sensitive skin and those additives bother me but these don't and I really love the scent on them. They're definitely a lot softer too compared to the original Neutrogena MU remover.
Aria R.
Aria R.

Overall I really like these makeup removing wipes. They are so soft and thick and full of product. They get makeup of quickly if you can't be bothered to fully cleanse and they don't strip the skin and make it feel drying like some other wipes do. These wipes are on the pricier side in my opinion so I just try grab them on sale.
Jordyn W.
Jordyn W.
Calgary

These makeup remover wipes are by far my favorite on the market because they're gentle, don't irritate the skin at all, they're moisturizing and hydrating, removes all makeup, including waterproof eye makeup and stubborn lipsticks well. The scent is calming and relaxing for bed time and gets rid of every last bit of makeup.
Steph B.
Steph B.
Perth, Australia

These are my go to facial wipes!
Iv repurched these over and over again, as I personally think there one of the best wipes out there. So gentle on my skin! I never expected it would be as good as it is but it removes everything as well as leaving my face so soft! I highly recommend these to every one of any skin types!
Diana T.
Diana T.

Están bien, sinceramente quitan el maquillaje después de unas pasadas bien amplias, es útil porque es compacto y vienen muchas, el olor es agradable y deja la piel refrescante, suave y obvio hidratada, No tengo nada más que decir de este genial producto, encantada de tenerlo en mi lista de canasta básica de Make-up.
Andre R.
Andre R.
Barcelona, Anzoategui

Clear away your makeup after a stressful day. Gently and effectively remove all traces of dirt, oil and makeup from your face! Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes - Night Calming are gentle, ultra soft calming facial clothes that gently gives you clean, fresh, makeup-free skin in one easy step. is good.
Caro L.
Caro L.
Ponce

Is perfect. Easy. And very calming. Perfect to finish ThE day with a clean face. Some wipes irritate my eyes or some areas on my face but this doesn't and I honestly love that. It removes all of my makeup in one go. I recommend these to anyone, no matter what skin type you have or if you wear waterproof makeup.
Nae L.
Nae L.

I carry these with me all the time especially if I don't have time to properly clean my face but need a new makeup look in the middle of the day these work great and making use it all comes off. It leave your face felling fresh and clean. You still should properly wash your face at the end of the day thou. :D
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now