Add a Photo

Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Olympia, WA
May 13, 2015, 2:13 a.m.
I use these to remove makeup and they work well. I ADORE the smell. That is my favorite part of them. I have purchased them several times now before using them before bed is heavenly. That being said.. I do have to wash my face afterward because they will break me out if I don't!
Annemarie W.
Annemarie W.
Hatboro, PA
April 30, 2015, 11:29 a.m.
These makeup wipes are very good at removing makeup and they leave the skin feeling soft and refreshed. I always wash my face after use, but you can get away without it with these wipes. My only downside is that they tend to my eyes hurt if I have to get off a lot of eye makeup, which other wipes don't do. I just think for the price of these, they should not make my eyes hurt while cheaper wipes don't. But all in all, they do their job and they really do make the skin feel refreshed and not oily!
Brigitte S.
Brigitte S.
Astoria, NY
April 12, 2015, 6:13 p.m.
These are my favorite makeup removing wipes hands down. I have combination skin and this doesn't dry out my skin or leave a residue. Some wipes irritate my eyes or some areas on my face but this doesn't and I honestly love that so much. It removes all of my makeup in one go so I can go onto my night routine much faster. I recommend these to anyone, no matter what skin type you have or if you wear waterproof makeup.
Krystal E.
Krystal E.
Saratoga, CA
March 27, 2015, 11:24 p.m.
I'm not the type of person to use a cleansing towelette and NOT wash my face afterwards because I mainly use cleansing towelettes to take off my makeup and a facial cleanser to cleanse, so I haven't had any issues with breakouts using these. I appreciate that they're travel-friendly because sometimes I'll need them when I'm heading to the gym. Also, I don't mind the smell & they do take off my makeup really well.
lydia o.
lydia o.
Merced, Ca
March 27, 2015, 11:27 p.m.
I'm always using these! They are great and work perfect for me ! It takes off most of my makeup
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
burton, mi
March 21, 2015, 10:30 p.m.
These break me out! They work well but if I don't follow with a cleanser (whats the point then??) I break out.
Meaghan C.
Meaghan C.
West Yarmouth , MA
March 12, 2015, 9:05 p.m.
I love love love these. I use one a few times a week to get make up off at the end of the work day. I have a pack in my gym bag and my bathroom. They smell so nice, and make your skin so clean. They keep skin soft and feel moisturized, skin never feels dry or stripped.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
March 13, 2015, 1:22 a.m.
These make up remover wipes are a must have. I use them whenever I travel because the pouch is resealable and easy to take with you. Its easy to use on the go if you need to clean up your face, and the smell is sort of like lavender. They really keep your skin feeling smooth and clear of any debris and oils.
Roseanne A.
Roseanne A.
Glendale, NY
March 9, 2015, 3:36 p.m.
This works great on my waterproof eye makeup. My makeup comes off easily without having to scrub my eyes until they are red and puffy. They do not leave an oily feeling on my face and the calming lavender scent is light and invigorating. This is a must have when wearing makeup.
Logan V.
Logan V.
Mclean, VA
March 4, 2015, 2:59 p.m.
These work extremely well but leave my skin feeling a tad oily. They don't feel harsh or have a bad scent though like many others I've tried
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?