Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Klaurini ch V.
Klaurini ch V.
Feb. 7, 2015, 11:21 a.m.
I like these a lot! They work very well for me and get off all my left over makeup, especially waterproof.
Gina S.
Gina S.
Dec. 29, 2014, 7:24 p.m.
The makeup may not come off in one swipe like the commercial shows it, but maybe two or three swipes. Overall, it is very effective, smells wonderfully, and feels refreshing on my skin. Also, they dry out a bit at the end, so make sure to seal the package as tight as you can when you are not using the wipes
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are pretty good makeup wipes probably my second favorite next to elf wipes which are my holy grail. You can sometimes find these in a 2 pack which is great.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Schenectady, NY
These make the night time beauty routine so much easier, especially on those days that you are non stop and just want to pass out after work. Just grab a cloth and wipe away all the make up, oil, and dirt that collected during the day. You may need to use a little eye makeup remover after to ensure that all mascara is off. End by using your favorite moisturizer and ready for bed in a flash!
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They honestly really work and aren't too soaked with product. They are gentle and won't irratate your skin. It did meet my expectations. I don't see it reducing my facial inflammation tho. Product was very effective. Slight room for improvement.
Sandra E.
Sandra E.
Escondido, CA
I use these instead of the blue packet because these are alcohol free and better for those with sensitive and dry skin like me. These don't burn and they hydrate your skin. After trying many different towels from different brands these are the best I have come across with.
These make-up wipes are the ultimate! I have used them for several years and I do not change them for anything. With a single wipe I managed to get all the makeup, even the mask of waterproof eyelashes, just perfect !, also sold at a good price and can be achieved everywhere.
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes are really great! I mix it up usually and use these and the regular Neutrogena wipes. I can use one of these wipes and it will take off all my makeup. I do prefer the regular ones over these though just because I don't really get the "night calming" effect. I still like washing my face with a cleanser afterwards. I can't use these alone for my skin.
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Greenville, SC
While I do find these to be more soothing to the skin than the original day time make up wipes, if they get close to my eyes, it burns my eyes more. While it takes off most of my make up, I have the hardest time getting my eyeliner off.
Crystal N.
Crystal N.
Eugene, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cut these in half and use every night to remove eye makeup. They are gentle, don't irritate my eyes and reasonably priced. I will never run out of these wipes. I will rebuy and I recommend.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?